Mm, nuts. The trouble with nuts and nut butters is that they seem healthy so you can kid yourself that eating a whole bag will be OK, which you wouldn't do if it was a slab of Green & Black's or whatevs.

The Daily minimum thing is quite a good idea, although normally of someone tells me they are weighing themselves more than once a day I tend to reach for my dart gun.

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Woawoawoa I totally lost track! 

Last week totally got me, just far too much to do. Back to school, daughter's 5th birthday, big party, tired and exhausted and all the bugs trying to infect me. No running and less than perfect eating on a couple of days.

Back on track now since Monday - I should be alright. Robbed myself of a week's progress though, argh. 

Good thing: the husband wants to lose weight and has gone strict low-carb paleo. Always helps to have some company. 

No running today, still sneezing! Hope I don't get really ill. 

Level 3 Human Assassin

STR 6 DEX 7 STA 8 CON 1 WIS 9 CHA 3

challenges 1 2 3 daily battle log

6 months goals

*is still thinking about nuts*

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Glad to hear Mr Nanako is joining your quest. Having a partner makes a ton of difference. Presumably it saves doubling up on the cooking too does it?

*goes back to contemplating the nuts*

Haven't been logging but very diligent wrt eating. :)

No running! Work has been tough and my daughter fell ill, so I couldn't go running with the club as planned. 

Will do a long run tomorrow, to get back into it.

Not much change in weight but inches lost! Not sure if I can trust the bodyfat numbers but seeing they are a relative measure as good as anything, I'll keep tracking it for motivational purposes. Especially since I am, as of now - *drummroll* - leaving the "acceptable" bracket and entering the "fitness" one. Tadaaa! 

Height 1.69 m

Weight 75kg -> 73.7kg->73.5kg

Waist 72.5cm ->71cm->69.5cm

Belly 74.5cm ->74cm->72.5cm

Chest 90cm ->88cm

Hips 101.5cm -> 99cm->98.5cm

Neck 34.5cm ->33.5cm

BF 27% -> 26%->24%

So this proves that, for me, like for anyone else, you can sit on your lazy bum all you like but, if you eat well, you can still lose inches. 80% diet, who would've thought. Still, I miss running. 

Now let's see if it's going to make me hungry once I start again ... 

Level 3 Human Assassin

6 months goals

I'd rather eat and exercise but hey, If it's working...

How's your daughter now?

I'd rather eat and exercise but hey, If it's working...

How's your daughter now?

It's just me, if I can find an excuse for eating more I'll do it ... :blink: ... and exercise makes for such a good excuse ... 

Thanks for asking. She's quite poorly really - tonsillitis with high fever again, and she's so weak she can't walk, can't eat... Tonight she had an "accident" and then an hour later she threw up all over the bed ... :blink: We were quite desperate. But I can see she's slowly getting better. I can hear giggling from the bedroom where they're watching "Despicable me". 

Fantastic job on hitting the fitness bracket!  So it really is diet, huh?  *sigh*

Thanks! Yeah, 'fraid so ... but you know how it is, the longer you stick to it, the easier it becomes... at least that's waht I'm thinking today. ;) 

Level 3 Human Assassin

6 months goals

Made it out today for my long run, 8 mile - further than I've run in a while. Wonderful run. Had some ankle trouble on the flat but it got better once I was going uphill. Went up Nightingale Valley for a gruelling half mile (and 200ft up) for wonderful views of the bridge. Very English winter morning, fog and sunlight through the trees and robins chirping and bobbing about. I went out and back as to not lose my way and the downhill was just as good, rock - mud - rock - mud - rock, trying very hard not to slip. Good for the brain I guess. Ended up going right through the puddles in the end for the icy water to cool my feet and ankles. Last mile (on the tarmac) was hard but made it in the end. Lots of bargaining thoughts ("Oh I'm only going to do another half mile." "Another quarter mile and that's it I swear" and so forth). 

Oh I'm going to miss this when I'm back in Berlin. :)

Now I've got a 2000 kcal+ deficit and it's time for breakfast. Nomnom. ;)

Level 3 Human Assassin

6 months goals

*goes misty-eyed* Mmm... There's nothing like running somewhere beautiful.

Glad to hear the daughter is responding to Despicable Me therapy and I hope she's better soon.

• Like 1

Quick check-in:

I have been doing well although lots of running means I have eaten a lot. But still on a big deficit.

I have lost more weight - at 72.5kgs now and I have now managed to lose 1/3 of what I was aiming to lose, after 3 and a half weeks. Looks like I'm on track.

So, it's time for a bit of a cheer!

Rewards - this hasn't worked out at all! First I was short of cash, and now that I'm not, I'm being stingy. :blink: But my new trousers fit now, when they didn't, and are still getting looser. So I hope that's enough of a reward. :)

Plus yesterday one of the group leaders from my club told me how he 'd noticed I'd been getting faster. Hah! Tadaa. 

However I must get a nice reward once I hit 50%. (That's 5kgs lost). At 71 kgs, which is really close! Woah. 

Level 3 Human Assassin

6 months goals

Woah, I've been really quiet for the last two weeks - talk about daily battle! Hah! 

It has been crazy with work and colds and no running. But the good thing is I have been losing weight ! by (wait for it) eating less!

I'm at 72kgs now again after briefly stalling at 73.5kg. Also I can fit into my next and my second next tighter pair of jeans again. 

Quite happy. 

The next 3kgs are the most important ones, I haven't managed to go under 70kg for some time. So psychologically this we be HUGE. :)

Am hoping to lose these over the next month. 

If I continue at the current rate I can still hit 65kgs by my birthday! 

What was my original goal again?

Oh yes I said 10kgs in 13 weeks - now I'm 6 weeks in and have lost 4kgs. I thinks that's just fine. 

Level 3 Human Assassin

6 months goals

*waves* well done. Willpower is hard but seems to be working g for you!