post-25466-0-76889200-1388206205_thumb.j

hey everyone. my name is Aiden and i am 28, from minnesota. i am a female to male transgender male who is in the process of changing things in my life. 

i quit smoking back in july and that has made a huge difference for me but lately i have been gaining weight a lot due to my weird over eating habits. i am in the process of eating better but once i started reading the things written on the site about the diet and ways grains effect your body i realized that i eat an obscene amount of grains and sugars and that is going to be my hardest issue. 

i also used to be a vegetarian but i love chicken and ham so it was really hard to stick to that. after reading further into the dieting part of the plan i realized this is exactly what i need. 

one thing that i am going to try my hardest at is working out at home. i work out better in a gym but right now we can not afford a gym membership since we only have one gym in our town and they are quite pricy. 

i am open to talking to everyone about everything. i am going to need all kinds of support in here with the dieting and working out so i am always open for any workout/ dieting buddies who are willing to harass me through facebook or texting once we get to know each other better. i know i am lazy and have been putting things off for most of my life but i need things to change and it is time. 

look forward to seeing the changes!

I think that a place like this could be a great way to keep your accountability by being open on a forum where plenty of people can read! At least that's how I'm aiming to do it. Welcome here and good luck on your quest! :)

Chubby Half Elf - Adventurer

Level 0

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Challenge 1 | 2 | 3

Welcome! ^_^ (And hello again Wondertje, we do seem to keep bumping into each other on here. =P) Good luck with giving up grain, you may find it easier to cut out one grainy thing at a time. I gave up bread a year ago, and I don't miss it. Now I'm dealing with rice and pasta. I tried going cold turkey once, it wasn't easy, so maybe try and ease yourself into it. Keep us posted!

"I think it was blessed are the cheesemakers."

"What's so special about the cheesemakers?"

"Well obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products."

EriTheHedgehog, level 0 Wood elf. Druid at heart, training with the adventurers.

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Challenge 1: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/42099-watch-out-world-eris-coming-to-getcha/