A journey begins with a single step - or lunge

so last week i recorded some of the walk

if you want you can view a quick 2 minute video from my gopro below

http://youtu.be/g0BMMs-cbDk?list=UUPVwIdZvxxHnwHn2IHVsKwg

Yesterday (being Saturday here) we went on another massive walk, 10KM (6.2mi)

we decided that this will be our saturday walk, it's a massive loop that we can go in either direction from our house. Last weeks walk was going up one side of cannons point hill, then we came back down.

Yesterday we went up the other side and walked all the way across and back down the way we walked last week.

It took 2 hours 55 mins in total - climbing up the hill is a bitch, no matter which direction we go. so what we're going to do is each week alternate which direction we walk - one is steeper than the other.

and we will record each walk and hopefully we will always be improving our times.

i will be setting up a spreadsheet to track these times, and also hoping to find a nice map from hobbiton to rivendell so we can show our progress.

After yesterday, on the first leg from Hobbiton to Rivendell we now only have 446.8 miles to go!

if anyone has seen such map please let me know, otherwise i will be googling at some point this weekend to set it up :D

• Like 3

Race: Dwarf. Class: Warrior. Level: 4 STR: 9 DEX: 4 STA: 5 CON: 7 WIS: 8 CHA: 2

Daily Quest Battle Log

Challenge 1: BBWW will be my bitch Browncoat

Challenge 2: Calling in the Cavalry Knights of the GSPC

Challenge 3: K.I.S.S. Knights of the GSPC

Challenge 4: Back in Black  C25K & Zombies, Run! Champions

Challenge 5: It's my Strong Hand

"So that's everything huh. no weapons, no friends, no hope. take all that away and what's left?

Me"

so last week i recorded some of the walk

if you want you can view a quick 2 minute video from my gopro below

http://youtu.be/g0BMMs-cbDk?list=UUPVwIdZvxxHnwHn2IHVsKwg

Yesterday (being Saturday here) we went on another massive walk, 10KM (6.2mi)

we decided that this will be our saturday walk, it's a massive loop that we can go in either direction from our house. Last weeks walk was going up one side of cannons point hill, then we came back down.

Yesterday we went up the other side and walked all the way across and back down the way we walked last week.

It took 2 hours 55 mins in total - climbing up the hill is a bitch, no matter which direction we go. so what we're going to do is each week alternate which direction we walk - one is steeper than the other.

and we will record each walk and hopefully we will always be improving our times.

i will be setting up a spreadsheet to track these times, and also hoping to find a nice map from hobbiton to rivendell so we can show our progress.

After yesterday, on the first leg from Hobbiton to Rivendell we now only have 446.8 miles to go!

if anyone has seen such map please let me know, otherwise i will be googling at some point this weekend to set it up :D

That's a beautiful trail! I love all of the bridges. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

-:- THE LIONESS -:-

Challenge 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10, 2.11, 2.12  

thanks guys :D

i haven't had much of a chance to film anymore, but i'm going on holiday tommorrow so hopefully will be able to grab some nice sites of Vanuatu for you all.

sadly no walking to mordor this weekend, i'm still recovering from a nasty tummy bug and it seems the weather has decided to match how i feel - it's miserable out there.

i'm looking forward to a break from the gym, but will still be keeping active in other ways.

walking, swimming, hiking, abseiling - i'm not one to sit in the sun and do nothing ;)

i hope i'm back for the next challenge in time.

on the 15th sept my work is starting a 10K steps a day challenge - so will be adding that to my next challenge as well as more 5x5 and training for my grip - boyfriend brought this stuff to help strengthen your grip.

off to do a final sweep of the forum, but otherwise will see you all in a few weeks :D

• Like 1

Race: Dwarf. Class: Warrior. Level: 4 STR: 9 DEX: 4 STA: 5 CON: 7 WIS: 8 CHA: 2

Daily Quest Battle Log

Challenge 1: BBWW will be my bitch Browncoat

Challenge 2: Calling in the Cavalry Knights of the GSPC

Challenge 3: K.I.S.S. Knights of the GSPC

Challenge 4: Back in Black  C25K & Zombies, Run! Champions

Challenge 5: It's my Strong Hand

"So that's everything huh. no weapons, no friends, no hope. take all that away and what's left?

Me"