• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Stag

Every Guild Logo In One Epic Logo

This gets better and better :D

=]]. Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I'm flattered!

nooooo,  Android!!

If you tell me what type of phone you have, I might be able to find a psd template somewhere on the internetz. From there it wouldn't be hard at all to make you a screen.

ya haaaaaaaaa I WIN :D

just gotta get my own Snaga now :tongue:

Haha it does look pretty epic. Thanks for the feedback!

Here is the IPhone 5 IOS 7 background sized perfect for the lockscreen.

If when you are trying to set it, and your IPhone tells you to resize and zoom and such: Step 1- Sigh and roll your eyes at apple. Step 2- Go to "Settings -> General -> Accessibility" and set "Reduce Motion" to "On". Step 3- Enjoy your new background after you set it with no problems!

k2z0ut.jpg

So for anyone who doesn't have an IPhone 5, but wants one of these, search for a "psd template" for the screen of your phone, then send the link my way. If you can't find a link, find the phone screen size diameters and I'm pretty sure I could make it work. =]

• Like 1

Also for anyone who is a little obsessive like me, and needs to have a home screen that stylistically matches the lock screen, this is the scout focused one I made for my phone. Its idealy suited for icons on 4 of the 5 rows.

16l0aqq.jpg

• Like 1

You're talking about mockup psd's correct? That's the only thing I can find upon a web search for "Nexus 4 PSD".

Sort of, some times the mockup files are like a fake phone, where what I'm looking for is more of just where to put the parts of the image so it looks clean against the time and icons and stuff that shows on a phone. That was hard to put to words so I understand if that made no sense. Anyways, I'm not familiar with the Nexus 4 but from looking around I guess you take a picture then crop it down into a + shape for making a wallpaper. Hopefully this will be roughly good for that. Unfortunately I have no way to test it before showing it.

Nexus 4 Wallpaper:

mbqpl0.jpg

• Like 2

Much better! The Assasin and the Monk were overlapping with very little contrast in the first version. The improvements are great.

I would never shrink it the size of a button... unless you're cool with the Adventurer being the size of a pin prick. :P But I'd love this on a shirt or a poster!

• Like 1

If you tell me what type of phone you have, I might be able to find a psd template somewhere on the internetz. From there it wouldn't be hard at all to make you a screen.

well, I'm actually in the process of getting a new one in the next few weeks.  can I PM you later?

Also for anyone who is a little obsessive like me, and needs to have a home screen that stylistically matches the lock screen, this is the scout focused one I made for my phone. Its idealy suited for icons on 4 of the 5 rows.

Posted Image

Be still my heart. .. matching screens! Hmmm, need wildross to see this!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would never shrink it the size of a button... unless you're cool with the Adventurer being the size of a pin prick. :P But I'd love this on a shirt or a poster!

I'm partial to the adventurer right now!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1