missrebecca's birthday slim down!

rita lin

Good morning! I have my mock practical exam today. I'm both worried and not worried. Worried because I really want to do well and it's an exam - so duh I'm panicking, and not worried because it's a mock and I know I can do it. *sigh* Just hope it goes well, looking forward to getting it over with tbh.

I'm thinking of slightly tweaking one of my goal, the 5 smoothies a week thing. That's a whole heap of sugar, and I'm in the mood for an experiment, so for the next week I'm going to attempt to have smoothies OR protein shakes as breakfasts or lunches, see whether it makes any difference to me mood wise :)

Having porridge with banana and peanut butter for my breakfast, something that'll keep me going through till 2pm, because I guarantee I won't want to eat/drink anything until after my exam is over xD

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

STR:19 ~ DEX:6 ~ CON:21 ~ WIS:20 ~ STA:12 ~ CHA:9

Current Challenge - Previous Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies within 10 feet of the pack."

Had my exam, I might have passed *crosses fingers*

Actually did some work for my dissertation today so woot! I'm at 4200 words, so I've got about 3k left to go.

Went to the gym today, ran off some of the stress from the day, which is always nice and managed to get through some of the Ranger mini challenge too :D yaaay

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

I think I made a mistake today.

After finally managing to get myself out of bed and packing my car up and making my way to uni I went to the gym - 30 mins on the bike reading, then 15 minutes of stretching and planks and pikes on the stability ball. I was starving! Like hungrier than I've felt in a long time. I'd brought a protein shake with me and some milk to make it with but I just wanted something a bit more...substantial. So I went to the uni cafe and got this szechuan pork thingy with broccoli and cauliflower.

Now...my stomach's cramping and I just feel really crap. Had plenty of water today because I've been a bit dehydrated, but yeah hmmm...

Anyway! I'm at 4,677 words for my dissertation! I'm aiming for 8,000 and anything over that is a bonus. I'm still really enjoying the topic I'm writing about but ugh! it's difficult xD. 

Heading home now, I'm back off to the gym at home tonight with my fiance and his friend, hopefully by then I'll feel better :)

• Like 1

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

I didn't get to the gym the other day felt too bad. But then on Friday I got TONS of my dissertation written yaaay!

Was out wandering round York today, so got plenty of steps in, plus I finished those 25 burpees from the ranger mini challenge, which was not easy or fun, but yeah - done!

Tomorrow I'm making brownies and hemming this dress I've made :D very productive weekend so far

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

*sigh* Another week at uni started, but only 10 weeks left of this term so yay :)

Out for my lunch but I've got a protein shake with me to have as a snack at work (I'm working 5:30 - 8 so won't eat again till 8) taking a little yogurt too, cause I know if I get too hungry I'll only end up eating crap for my tea :)

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Way to plan ahead - It's better to have healthy food with you that you don't eat than binging later :)

My self-worth, beauty, strength, and overall awesomeness is not defined by numbers.

12STR  13.75CON  5STA  12WIS   14CHA  6DEX        1 fire flower

Current Challenge   #8  #7   #6  #5  Unofficial  #4  #3  #2

"It's only impossible if you stop to think about it first."  -The Pirate Captian

Oh my word! So for the last 2 weeks something that's been really increasing my already high stress levels has been (what has been dubbed) 'The Gas and Electric Saga'. Basically, the guy who was meant to sort the whole thing out in September didn't, bills weren't paid so now it's come to January, they were threatening to cut us off and it's fallen to me to sort it...like I knew it would. As it turns out, I don't mind so much, so long as its actually been done and sorted. 7

And today! After 2 weeks of stressing I've got it sorted. I finally managed to speak to someone who knows what they're talking about and it's done!! We're going to have a bill and then it'll be in my name and we'll pay monthly like the good people we are :D

Hurrrahh!!

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

I think I did okay today. I didn't go to the gym like I planned to, but I should get there tomorrow which is good and I'll be going Thursday too :)

Anyway, food; Wheat a bix w/ sugar for brekkie, noodle miso soup for lunch and a jacket potato w/ broccoli cheese for my tea :) with a protein shake as a snack at about 3pm. I think this is a pretty good day to be honest :)

I'm currently waiting for my shopping to arrive which cost me £9.22 which is very much under my £15 budget :D

• Like 2

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Having a protein shake made with milk for breakfast this morning....because I'm too lazy to wash up a bowl for porridge. I'll have to do my washing up tonight though as Rob's coming over tonight so he'll need a bowl for breakfast in the morning xD.

Have a class at 10-11:30am, then I'm going to the gym & having my lunch before going fabric shopping with my friends :D then out for tea tonight with Rob :)

Looking like a busy but good day :D

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Ha! I wanted to do that for breakfast this morning, but the blender would wake my other half :P

Sounds like a good day, I hope it goes well.

So far its going very well :D

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Todays goimg well! Had an ethical dilemmas seminar this morning that went pretty well tbh then went to the gym and did 300 squats in ten mins, had porridge for lunch got my bright red lippy on and I feel ready to take on the world...what im going to do is go fabric shopping but still lol

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Last night me and Rob went to Chiquitos for our tea, I had a beef chilli quesadilla w/ sweet potato fries and oh so much sour cream and guacamole, and he had a chicken burrito. And we didn't have any cake!

This morning I had a meeting with my project supervisor before going to the gym where I did my 2 new push exercises. I'll be honest, that's all I did. I'm just feel totally exhausted today and I don't really know why. 

Just having a bowl of porridge with pears and blueberries for breakfast then I think I'm going to have a nap tbh.

• Like 1

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Didn't manage a nap. Sitting in a lecture about bacterial resistance which is both depressing and gives me more ideas for my novel lol

Had a protein shake for my lunch plus a little yogurt. Not sure what they plan is for tea as I'm going to be at home so my mam will be cooking :)

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Last night me and Rob went to Chiquitos for our tea, I had a beef chilli quesadilla w/ sweet potato fries and oh so much sour cream and guacamole, and he had a chicken burrito. And we didn't have any cake!

This morning I had a meeting with my project supervisor before going to the gym where I did my 2 new push exercises. I'll be honest, that's all I did. I'm just feel totally exhausted today and I don't really know why. 

Just having a bowl of porridge with pears and blueberries for breakfast then I think I'm going to have a nap tbh.

What were your push exercises?  I'm having trouble finding 2 I haven't done before.

My self-worth, beauty, strength, and overall awesomeness is not defined by numbers.

12STR  13.75CON  5STA  12WIS   14CHA  6DEX        1 fire flower

Current Challenge   #8  #7   #6  #5  Unofficial  #4  #3  #2

"It's only impossible if you stop to think about it first."  -The Pirate Captian

So 3 weeks ago I started the Blogilates Dietbet, I weighed in at 70kg and my goal was to hit 67.2kg, today I weighed in at 67.1kg. I'm just really hoping that over the next 6 days I can push myself and keep myself under that goal so I can win me some money!!

Also, come Monday I'm starting a gym challenge where if I burn 5000 calories in 4 weeks I either win 2 Sunderland football tickets (which I don't care for) or a months gym membership :D

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

300th post!

Protein shake for breakfast plus 750mL bottle of water. I'm watching the Vampire Diaries while trying to finish writing up this assignment while also trying to work out how I'm going to manage 5000 calories burned in a month!

1250 calories a week, split into 3 workouts = 417 calories per workout....reckon I can manage that :)

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Hello missrebecca, how'd everything go this week? :D

Mixed. Going to do my round up after work tonight when I have my PC, but didn't get to the gym as much, didn't walk to uni even once but I managed 5 protein shakes and half my stretching and my budget so yay :)

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Okay, run down for week 3:

• Smoothies/protein shakes 5x a week = 3 (only had 3)
  • Strength train 3x a week & walk to uni 4/5 days = 3 (strength trained but didn't walk)
  • Stretch every day = 3 (managed 4/7 days)
  • Budget £15 a week = 5 (£9 shopping :D)

A very average week. I need to push myself a bit further this week :)

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Workout today! So I worked out I needed to do 417 a workout and today I managed 418! Reckon I did pretty well haha

• 3 x 10 Bodyweight squats
  • 3 x 30 second Plank
  • 2 x 10 Push ups
  • 3 x 10 Incline dumbbell press (6kg dumbbells)
  • 3 x 10 Dumbbell bench press (6kg)
  • 3 x 10 Bent over 2 dumbbell row (6kg)
  • 2 x 10 Russian twists
  • 3 x 10 Mountain climbers
  • 20 minutes - 2km walking
  • + 10 minutes stretching

It's not a lot you know! Just shows how many calories you burn when you do weight training :)

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines