5@115

5@125

Good mornings

3x5@45

DB snatch @ 30

- ladder reps, right shoulder was not happy

Hypers

3x15@45

Discovered today that sit-ups on a decline does not make my back happy.

One day, my easy day will be like this.

Today is not that day. 

For you:

Cat-Full-Of-Swag.jpg

Current Challenge: Wufkar Stops Making Excuses

------------------------------------------------------

It's a very boring dress! But here ya go:

It may be boring but you make it look great!!!

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Super cute dress! I need to wear more dresses..

I concur.  On both counts.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Thanks guys :)

Today was another good gym day (though not exactly easy).

I feel like my hips have been really tight lately so have been lots and lots of stretching and mobility. Today I decided I would incorporate kang squats (a good morning/squat hybrid) with just the bar and see how they felt. Personally, I quite enjoyed them and could feel it mostly in through hamstrings and glutes - I think I'll keep them in for now.

Warmup:

Push-ups

Planks

Jump rope

Kang squats

Back squat:

10@45

5@65

5@95

5@115

5@125

5x5@150

* these felt really good

OHP

5x5@45

Deadlift

8@95

5@115

5@135

5@155

Back squat:

26@75

Hypers

3x10@45

Jump rope - competed with Jon to see who could go longest unbroken; he won with 136. I got 104.

Letting go is the hardest asana. 

Instagram: WholeBodySwoleHeart

I've never heard of kang squats before. Now you've got me interested in trying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

I'm kind of stuck with my squat at 120 so I'm going to try deloading as well. Looks like you're doing well on your challenge, giggling yoga counts since being happy does build towards relaxation ^_^

Race: Dwarf Class: Ranger Level: 3

STR: 9 | DEX: 7 | STA: 9 | CON: 6 | WIS: 9 | CHA: 8

Current-5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

Yea gym day!!!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I'm kind of stuck with my squat at 120 so I'm going to try deloading as well. Looks like you're doing well on your challenge, giggling yoga counts since being happy does build towards relaxation ^_^

We'll see if it does me any good! I also added in the max reps at 50% of that days work weight.

Yea gym day!!!

Whoo!

Yup. Kang squats are a fun accesory lift/stretch. I reallllly feel em in my glutes and hamstrings. They've pretty much replaced good morning for me.

Yeah - I like em a lot. I feel like they really helped my hips start moving too.

Saturday I did some stuff at the gym that I can't remember except squats @155. Sunday was all the snatches. Monday I nailed 160 back squat and benched at 100 but ran out of time before DL :-/

I have been borrowing a rando lifting belt from list and found bc I can't find mine. I'm pretty sure I left it behind lady week and bro friend picked it up for me - problem is sometimes I can't work out in the evenings, hence I haven't gotten it back in a week.

The rando belt isn't very snug - and it has prongs so can't get it any tighter but it makes me feel better anyways.

Tomorrow I will get 165 and should be obliterating 170 in BigMs garage on Friday.

Also, some of you know that my weight had stalled despite showing progress in measures areas... yesterday I was down 1.2; normally I wouldn't celebrate this bc weight can vary so wildly but it still felt like a huuuuuge win since I have been weighing in the exact same (sometimes higher) for about 4 months.

I'm comin for you, brick line.

• Like 4

Awww yeaaah, girl.

288.gif

• Like 2

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines