Citizenkade Takes the Path Less Travelled!

citizenkade

That drawing is awesome. Moar plz.

OMG, if I ever start drawing again, and if other people like drawing as well, then maybe there can be a drawing thread.

I will contribute my 5 year old's drawings. Especially if it means I get to see more awesome drawings from you talented people!

• Like 2

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

Wow you have time to draw like that AND do anything else? It's really good! I can't wait to see the color on it! Great job on the weight loss!!! It's impressive :) 

not to hijack the thread...but since we are talking about sharing drawings. Here is an example of my "emotional venting" via art. 

image_zpsf65c148f.jpg[/spolier]

and just because she is awesome and I mentioned her. Here is a picture my daughter did with crayon and one with charcoal (on a corner of scrap paper): 

AbbyCrayonGirlMay2013_zpsb19f18fe.jpg

so now you see why I feel entirely inadequate artistically, when my 13 year old does these in an hour or so on some scrap paper! LOL! 

AbbyCharcoalOceanAug2013_zpsc8f52553.jpg

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

You guys are awesome! The Archer is an Elf, I wanted to do something with a Winter theme... Here is the finished pic!

tumblr_mz483ijbIn1rg11w8o1_500.jpg

The workouts as we round up week 1 are going really well! Actually, the diet is going well, too. Only thing I'm not keeping up on is the house cleaning. Sure, I tidy up, but I wanted to hit more!

• Like 4

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

You guys are awesome! The Archer is an Elf, I wanted to do something with a Winter theme... Here is the finished pic!

The workouts as we round up week 1 are going really well! Actually, the diet is going well, too. Only thing I'm not keeping up on is the house cleaning. Sure, I tidy up, but I wanted to hit more!

That's Lovely!

Want the house to get clean in a hurry? Invite some people over. Preferably your in-laws... Works every time.

• Like 1

----

Don't Chew what you should Eschew!

That's Lovely!

Want the house to get clean in a hurry? Invite some people over. Preferably your in-laws... Works every time.

The mother-in-law has OCD, the house will get cleaned no matter how clean I have it!

• Like 2

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Wow. That looks absolutely amazing :D :D :D 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I love your art (my monkey Batman Grimmleigh has a place of honor on my shelf) and I am glad to see that progress toward your goal is going well.  Keep it up.

Oh, Geekshow says hey.

Hey to Geekshow! I was looking for a pic of that Grimmleigh... Do you have one you could share?

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

CHALLENGE UPDATE: WEEK ONE COMPLETION STATUS

One week down on my first challenge!

Goal One: Cardio

Needed 5 hours for an A, put in 9 hours total, not counting painting the new building or snow shoveling. SCORE: A

Goal Two: Body Weight Exercise

Needed to work out three days during the week, adding intensity each day for an A. Have been adding 1 additional pushups, 2 lunges, and 5 dumbbell rows each day. Also added dips this week to try and maximize tricep workout.                                                            SCORE: A

Goal Three: Nutrition

Kept processed food completely out of my diet.  No chips, bread, tortillas, you name it.                            SCORE: A

Life Quest

Put in 5 out of 7 days with some creative work.                                                                                          SCORE: B

Side Quest:

Cleaned up around the house 3 out of 7 days. UGH.                                                                                 SCORE: D

So, goal wise I'm doing really well. Side quests, I'm drawing more, but need to step up the cleaning. Good first week, though!

• Like 4

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

great first week!! i'd be like an F for cleaning my house lol

• Like 1

Race: Dwarf. Class: Warrior. Level: 4 STR: 9 DEX: 4 STA: 5 CON: 7 WIS: 8 CHA: 2

Daily Quest Battle Log

Challenge 1: BBWW will be my bitch Browncoat

Challenge 2: Calling in the Cavalry Knights of the GSPC

Challenge 3: K.I.S.S. Knights of the GSPC

Challenge 4: Back in Black  C25K & Zombies, Run! Champions

Challenge 5: It's my Strong Hand

"So that's everything huh. no weapons, no friends, no hope. take all that away and what's left?

Me"

Oh my gosh, those drawings! :D You draw really well, I love it. So will you be putting more drawings on here? Every drawing you make this challenge? That would be awesome. Also, great work on cleaning the house! I seriously should do something here too, but I've just been too lazy for the last few days. Haha! You inspire me to work on it, though. n_n Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

• Like 1

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

Are you taking on cleaning by doing one room at a time or one type of cleaning at a time, like dusting?

I find it easier to pick part of a room I haven't done much with and then let whatever happens happen. Sometimes I clean more, sometimes I just do that section. Each being a success.

Good luck this week.

Sent via my phone b/c my laptop is out of reach. Cheers!

• Like 1

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Congrats on your first week. 

I understand about cleaning. Sometimes it is just a pain, but still great job.

NapalmBurn

Race: Human | Class: Warrior

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

Current Challenge: NapalmBurn's Quest To Be...Batman

Geeks Are Wired 

Inspiration:

Good is not enough, if better is possible. 

Live Long and Prosper

Walk the One Ring to Mordor

Do or do not. There is no try.

My wife and kids are crafters, and I craft, paint, draw, and sculpt, so the house gets cluttered. Anymore, I'm just looking up, and tackling whatever needs it most. I'm hoping to delay the inevitable landslide of yarn, foam-board and Warmachine miniatures! It's a lofty goal, but it's there...

As far as drawings go, I will post links to them whenever I finish a new one!

• Like 1

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Hi Citizenkade, you already look right at home here at the Druids'. Welcome!

Congratulations on a successful first week, so far you have goals that are both challenging and achievable :-)

Keeping order is difficult and I think your plan to do something about that often is wise.

• Like 1

I have chosen to believe in myself.

Hi Citizenkade, you already look right at home here at the Druids'. Welcome!

Congratulations on a successful first week, so far you have goals that are both challenging and achievable :-)

Keeping order is difficult and I think your plan to do something about that often is wise.

I'm a Libra, I strive for balance... THROUGH CHAOS!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks for the welcome! I was raised by a wild pack of hippies, finding myself amongst the Druids was not a surprise!

Haku, here's today's drawing:

tumblr_mzhcgzBRoJ1rg11w8o1_500.jpg

• Like 1

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Most recent drawing is pretty bad ass! U ' very been doing 1 project each day, cleaning wise. In an attempt to declutter. Usually I get sacked in and do more but so far I have tackled the back counter (what a freaking mess!) Bathroom closet, pantry, random cabinets and the ottomans in the living room. Dollar store totes are amazing, FYI ;)

• Like 3

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines