Holy Assassin's Stonecone!

stonecone

Holy Updates Stonecone! I hope your didn't injure yourself too badly! You need to help the Dark Knight save Gotham!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Hurting your shoulder - not cool.  Do what you can, but be careful with that arm!  Remember to warm up and stretch and all that good stuff.

Glad to see you're still on the Bat's trail.  Keep it up and kick some ass!

Level 3 Human Assassin

STR 6 - DEX 2.25 - STA 4.5 - CON 5.5 - WIS 6 - CHA 6

Introduction

Previous Battle Log     Current Battle Log

First Challenge     Previous Challenge     Current Challenge

Holiday Mini-Challenge

日本語 PvP

What do we say to the god of failure?  NOT TODAY.

Thanks guys! The shoulder is repairing well and this injury gives me an opportunity to focus on my left side. I definitely rely on my right (strong) arm a lot when I practice almost everything which is strange to me because I'm left handed!

stonecone Level 6 | Vault Dweller

STR 18.5|DEX 14|STA 12|CON 12.5|WIS 10.5|CHA 10

Challenge accepted... -1st- -2nd- -3rd- -4th- -5th- -6th- -7th-

Just finished 25 minutes of practice on my vaults. Monkey vault and a little more dive roll practice. My shoulder is feeling a lot better today but I'm still going to take it easy for a couple more days.

I've gathered more information on Batman in movie form! I will be starting my bat movie marathon with Batman and Batman Returns later tonight!

OOO awesome movies! Great job on those Vaults, they are kinda hard to start with, at least in my case.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

OOO awesome movies! Great job on those Vaults, they are kinda hard to start with, at least in my case.

This is the first time I've ever tried to learn some parkour moves. It's really fun and challenging but I really like vaults! I'm short so I need my arms to help me get over big things...

This is the first time I've ever tried to learn some parkour moves. It's really fun and challenging but I really like vaults! I'm short so I need my arms to help me get over big things...

I'm still trying to get my mind set on it! I always chicken out or hesitate (which causes me to chicken out at the last minute)

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

I'm still trying to get my mind set on it! I always chicken out or hesitate (which causes me to chicken out at the last minute)

I'm learning that you have to start really small to build up that confidence. I'm just trying to get my body used to moving in all these new ways and lucky for me I have all sorts of gym mats to set up and practice with. It will be a while before I try these moves out in the world where falling hurts a lot!

Week 2 summary

Whew! Such a busy weekend. I am so tired from last week... I wasn't getting enough sleep and just didn't have the willpower to be that productive. I kept hitting the snooze button integer mornings so I missed a few days running and was so tired after my shift I only did half of my parkour move training.

On the non energy expending side I went grocery shopping and have kept my diet in check all week.

Goal 1: bodyweight workout = A

Goal 2: running = C

Goal 3: move of the week= B

Goal 4: Batman my diet = A

I forgot to check your thread after you posted your goals. Yay, a batman challenge! Looks like you are doing great at the double life, even though it keeps you busy, you are conquering all your goals.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Week 2 summary

Whew! Such a busy weekend. I am so tired from last week... I wasn't getting enough sleep and just didn't have the willpower to be that productive. I kept hitting the snooze button integer mornings so I missed a few days running and was so tired after my shift I only did half of my parkour move training.

On the non energy expending side I went grocery shopping and have kept my diet in check all week.

Goal 1: bodyweight workout = A

Goal 2: running = C

Goal 3: move of the week= B

Goal 4: Batman my diet = A

Looks like you're doing awesome despite that, so keep on going and crush this week!  And get some sleep, Mr.!

Level 3 Human Assassin

STR 6 - DEX 2.25 - STA 4.5 - CON 5.5 - WIS 6 - CHA 6

Introduction

Previous Battle Log     Current Battle Log

First Challenge     Previous Challenge     Current Challenge

Holiday Mini-Challenge

日本語 PvP

What do we say to the god of failure?  NOT TODAY.

Update from Gotham city!

My workouts have been going well. I spent 25 minutes working on the kong vault today and ran to and from work. BUT I got a major cramp in my leg on the way home so walking isn't the most comfortable thing right now....

Anyways I have been slacking on my diet. To many snacks and to many nights out! But I have a couple days off work too get myself back in check.

On the plus side I think I am learning something from Batman! The vaults I have been practicing are really making me like parkour and make me feel like a ninja/assassin/monkey/superhero (take your pick)

Hello Assassins!

Well my leg seems to be fully recovered from my run on monday and I ran to work again today.  I also went to the gym with my roommates and deadlifted for the first time in months! I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

That's great! Welcome back to the challenge! Now let's see you finish strong!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

StoneCone reporting in!

Well I got sidetracked by a huge superbowl party and definitely needed a day or two to recover...

Back at it today though! Ran to work and back and got in a bodyweight workout.  I'm starting to see progress in a couple moves;  my handstand is getting alot better (passed my previous record of 5 second)  and my front lever is halfway there!  I can extend either leg but not both...so a work in progress. 

I only trained once on my kong vault last week but I want to work hard on my parkour move this week which will be a 360 vault (getting fancy!)

Wow, seems like a great way to get back at it! That 360 vault looks very challenging and pretty, so good luck! <3 Btw I see some different videos. I'm not sure do you have to put your legs really high? It's just about clearing the obstacle, right :P

Already week six!?! Where did the time go?

Well I'm really trying to finish strong this week. I have done my bodyweight workout for the past two days and woke up early to run today.

I was really happy yesterday; I was able to hold a back lever and a front lever with one leg extended for about one second each.

The next time I go into work I'm going to take a couple videos of my vaults to share with you guys!

I got in another good workout today. Still can't nail the 360 vault (not that close at all!). But I'm enjoying the practice.

Still no videos sorry! Couldn't take videos while class was going on but you will get to see them as soon as I take them.

Valentines day tomorrow! My diet will probably suffer...

Great job this challenge! Any ideas for the next one?

Thanks! I posted a couple ideas in the mini challenge, but I kinda failed a the end of this challenge with my diet so that will be a focus. And sleep.... I should definitely sleep more!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines