Holy Assassin's Stonecone!

stonecone

Final report!

Well 6 weeks of learning from batman and I feel that I learned a lot. There were struggles near the end and both sickness and injury got in my way. But I pulled through and finished strong.

Goal 1: Batman bodyweight workout

20/21 = A. +3str +1dex

I did really well with the bodyweight workouts the past 6 weeks. I finally started seeing results halfway through the challenge with my levers and planche. Planche still needs a lot of work but I can hold a back lever and almost a full front lever.

Goal 2: Patrol!

13/18 = C +2sta

I started off strong with my plan to run a few times a week but it started to wear on my body and I ended up hurting my leg. Injury and laziness kept me from ever getting all the way back on track and missed a few days...

Goal 3: move of the week!

= B +2dex

Definitely my most fun goal! I practiced a dive roll, monkey vaults, dash vaults, kong vault, and the 360 vault. I've gotten pretty good at everything but the 360 so far. My coworkers started giving my some pointers and help practicing so this is definitely something I will continue.

Life goal: batman your life! All day everyday

C/C+ = +1con +1wis

Im glad to am say that I was able to kick my candy habit! The potion idea worked for me... And I am no longer craving sweets all the time...But my diet kinda failed otherwise near the end of the challenge. I got sick and didn't want to cook so I started eating out too much...all bad news! This will be a large focus in my next challenge.

I changed a lot of things to get more batman in my life for the past 6 weeks. I finished Arkham city and Arkham asylum on Xbox. I watched all 4 old batman movies, the new batman trilogy, the entire series of batman beyond ( favorite cartoon ever!) and 4-6 other batman animated movies. I feel more like batman than ever before!

I should probably buy a cape....

• Like 1

stonecone Level 6 | Vault Dweller

STR 18.5|DEX 14|STA 12|CON 12.5|WIS 10.5|CHA 10

Challenge accepted... -1st- -2nd- -3rd- -4th- -5th- -6th- -7th-

A kender Batman. I don't know how humans would react to that, but I don't see how that can't be awesome.

Congratulations on such a great challenge! And it's inspirational too. I like how you immersed yourself in Batman culture. Maybe I should find someone I could emulate too!

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

That's an awesome wrap up! Congrats on completing this Dark Knight-based Challenge!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

A kender Batman. I don't know how humans would react to that, but I don't see how that can't be awesome.

Congratulations on such a great challenge! And it's inspirational too. I like how you immersed yourself in Batman culture. Maybe I should find someone I could emulate too!

Human problems are awfully big for kender like us. And pretty soon that spell is going to be taking me back to Krynn. My skills are better used in our own world anyways. But Gotham has left me afflicted in its own way... I keep seeing clowns in my sleep. And I think I smelled some scarecrow poison when I was fallowing batman. I'm not the Kender Hylo wants..... I'm the Kender Hylo needs!

Assassins kenders teaming up? I'm not sure I want to be around if that happen. I enjoy my limbs too much :(

****This is a semi-automatic message from your robot guild leader****

End of the challenge! Time to report.

This time, to be eligible for the most wanted list of the challenge, to allow us to have more data about the guild and many other good reasons, the most important being: you don't want to make your Robot guild leader cry :'(, please report a summary of your challenge wrap-up in this online form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1szgyHJNfrdtRWfCwCMKbC5Q3IiGziI_enFGsBzNRfo0/viewform

It shouldn't take you more than 2 minutes of your time, but it would save us a lot! As Usual, you can also write a more detailed report in the Challenge wrap-up thread:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/44145-challenge-wrap-up-thread/

And in your own thread. Thanks for your time!

****This was a semi-automatic message from your robot guild leader*****

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

I understand what you mean. My own adventures have left me afflicted in a way.

Really, we should team up sometime and do a kender-y challenge to reconnect with our roots.

Agreed! I think I will have to go adventuring on Krynn in one of my upcoming challenges.  I think I may need a re-kenderification... It's been a while since I visited Hylo and I wonder if my parents are still there?  

Assassins kenders teaming up? I'm not sure I want to be around if that happen. I enjoy my limbs too much :(

People really shouldn't be so careless with their limbs.... If Devyn hadn't found that lying there who knows what kind of trouble your arm would have ended up in!... one time I saw a wizard give someone a shiny new hand after he lost his own.... it was silver and gold with jewels all over it and it was strong. Well really strong as far as hands go. I'm sure by itself it couldn't do that much.... you know without having legs or anything else to get around..... wait where did everyone go?

Agreed! I think I will have to go adventuring on Krynn in one of my upcoming challenges.  I think I may need a re-kenderification... It's been a while since I visited Hylo and I wonder if my parents are still there?  

That sounds fantastic! It's been a while since I explored Krynn, much less with a fellow kender! We are so doing this. I call dibs on the challenge after this next one.

People really shouldn't be so careless with their limbs.... If Devyn hadn't found that lying there who knows what kind of trouble your arm would have ended up in!... one time I saw a wizard give someone a shiny new hand after he lost his own.... it was silver and gold with jewels all over it and it was strong. Well really strong as far as hands go. I'm sure by itself it couldn't do that much.... you know without having legs or anything else to get around..... wait where did everyone go?

I found this story fascinating. I think we need to go find that wizard because I have GOT to see this.

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines