sudo apt-get install -y Nuala=2.0.14 -V

Nuala

My brain is all yours. =D I love talking computer nerd shit to fellow computer nerds. =)

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

Mistress Nuala, I love your challenge! I wish I could keep up with the code, but I'm limited to the html tags I learned setting up my geocities Star Wars fan site in 1998.  :redface-new:

I hope this challenge helps you start off 2014 with a bang! 

Wood Elf Assassin

-------------------------------------

Battle log

First challenge

Second challenge

Current challenge

LVL 2 | STR 3 | DEX 7 | STA 5 | CON 2 | WIS 1 | CHA 0

"It goes, boys."  - Lynn Hill

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ Nuala --version

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ sudo apt-get install -y Nuala=2.0.14 -V
finding goals...
avoiding conflicts with life...

goals (5): bento-2.0.14-2 over-clocking-0.1  flexibility-focused-1.5

computer-restrict-1.7.4-28  nuala-2.0.14

Update estimated time : 6,02 Weeks

:: goals ...
(1/4) Bento progression                            [---------------------] 0%
(2/4) Overcloking step 1 of 6                      [#####################] [7/7]  100%

Overcloking step 2 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking step 3 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking step 4 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking step 5 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking step 6 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking total                            [###------------------] [1/6]  16.66%
(3/4) Focusing on flexibility step 1 of 6          [#####################] [7/7]  100%

Focusing on flexibility step 2 of 6          [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Focusing on flexibility step 3 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility step 4 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility step 5 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility step 6 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility total                [###------------------] [1/6]  16.66%
(4/4) Restriction of computer time step 1 of 6     [#####################] [28/28] 100%

Restriction of computer time step 2 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 3 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 4 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 5 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 6 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time total           [###------------------] [1/7]  16.66%

• Like 2

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ cat > cheer_nuala
#! Nuala
say "I'm awesome."

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ chmod +x cheer_nuala

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ ls -l cheer_nuala
-rwxr-xr-x 1 nuala Assassins 2014 Jan 12 16:57 cheer_nuala

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ ./cheer_nuala
Nuala says, "I'm awesome."

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ _

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Hahahaha. It's unbelievable how easily this sums things up! Haha, oh man. This tickles me to no end.

Time to hit week two at 20Mbps, yeah? ;)

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

*me sees the foreign language"

-_- sigh... this is going to be a LONG challenge.

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ cat > cheer_nuala

#! Nuala

say "I'm awesome."

*giggles*

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ ls -lh

Translation for the humans.

My first week was quite good. I did some warm-ups every day, usually before my neck/shoulders stretching. I'm following a series of warmup exercises that was suggested in a Tai chi video found of you tube. It focus a lot on the upper body and that makes me think about adding more hips warmups, maybe a good complement would be the split training that I did a long time ago, I should give it a try.

I also did my stretching according to the Focused flexibility program, I have to admit that I'm not following it as it is expected. Basically, you're supposed to get into the stretch, move back and forth from it then hold the pose 30 seconds, repeat 2 times. But I'm not doing exactly that, especially for one exercise where just getting into the position is difficult, moving is .. not possible. Maybe it will get better with time. I *think* the stretching is making me good. I mean, my shoulders and neck are usually really stiff, like wood. My left side (once again) even worse than the right. But after a week, maybe they are a bit lighter. It's quite difficult to be sure unfortunately.

I did nothing for my business. Well, I have a new customer, contacted another one and of course re-started the bento delivery for my clients satisfaction, but didn't do anything official. That's bad :/

Reducing computer time doesn't seems to make me more efficient. Well, of course, I spend my time reading instead. Just this week I have read Dodger, Raising steam and Snuff from Terry Pratchett and also Pride, prejudice and Zombies. In English of course because that way I read a bit more slowly... Apparently not slowly enough. I also made the mistake of linking my Kobo to my debit card. Being able to buy books from my bed is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad for my wallet. On the bright side, they are ebook and thus are not adding some weight on my shelves.

Let's get on week 2!

• Like 1

100% for all, that's a great start! Despite not doing anything for your business yet, but you'll figure that out. I've found that just restricting the bad behavior (for me it's league of legends) just leads to other ways to avoid doing work (books or civ). So the solution for me at least is found in just making myself deal with scary stuff- at least, usually what's holding me back is stuff being scary to me for some reason.

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Great first week!

I'm the master of procrastination (if you need other ideas for things you could do instead of what you should be doing, contact me :D) !

Hope the stretching will help your shoulders and neck.

- Abtacha -

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4

"Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet."

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

- Saint Ausgustine -

Ahhh books. Yes.

I've been way better at not wasting time on social media at work these last few weeks... only to spend tons of time on NF. D=

Yeah. A step forward is a step forward. Seems like regulating literature is your next step.

Such refined troubles you have, haha. =D

5'11"/180cm

LOL I couldn't believe he gave me a card with his number. 

Beastmode. =D

5'11"/180cm

Climbing shoes photo-shot!

2014-01-16%25284%2529.jpg

First climbing shoes (size 39) along with my normal city shoes (size 39), they were quite cheap, but now, I know why. The sole is not very good, they are not really precise, I can't climb anything over 5A with them.

2014-01-16%25285%2529.jpg

I still wore them a lot :tongue:

2014-01-16%25281%2529.jpg

My second pair. Size 37. Really good shoes, perfect for heel hooks but my right big toe don't like them. Very tight, after a few climbs, it hurts too much. Hence why I wanted some more comfy shoes before my feet could handle these one better!

2014-01-16%25282%2529.jpg

New shoes! Size 38. Same brand because it suits my feet the best.

2014-01-16.jpg

A pit pricey, thankfully, they were discounted!

• Like 1

Mid-week report:

Warming-up: 3 out of 4

Stretching:    3 out of 4

Missed one day yesterday, I had plenty of time to do it before going to do some shopping and meet Paradigm, but I wasted my time on the computer. No excuses and way too much time spent on the computer doing nothing.

Let's try to save the 3 last days at least.

Yes, they are even a necessity. When you have to put all your body weight on a minuscule foot hold round and flat, you definitely need some precision and some protection for your toe. You could eventually use standard shoes on low level blocs (yellow-green) where the feet holds are huge but you really don't want to try that on more difficult problems.

The same way, when you need to do a heel hook, you definitely want a shoe that won't move and with a heel reinforced or else, it hurts a lot.

Yes, they are even a necessity. When you have to put all your body weight on a minuscule foot hold round and flat, you definitely need some precision and some protection for your toe. You could eventually use standard shoes on low level blocs (yellow-green) where the feet holds are huge but you really don't want to try that on more difficult problems.

The same way, when you need to do a heel hook, you definitely want a shoe that won't move and with a heel reinforced or else, it hurts a lot.

That's good to know! Do they rent shoes at the place?

Lvl. 10 Half-Elf Assassin

My Current Challenge

My Daily Battle Log

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines