sudo apt-get install -y Nuala=2.0.14 -V

Nuala

I'll even take my stinky shoes with me, just in case you want to try them "to see". I doubt you will keep them for more than a problem though, 2 sizes below your own is torture :P

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Mid-week report:

Warming-up: 3 out of 4

Stretching:    3 out of 4

Missed one day yesterday, I had plenty of time to do it before going to do some shopping and meet Paradigm, but I wasted my time on the computer. No excuses and way too much time spent on the computer doing nothing.

Let's try to save the 3 last days at least.

That's good attitude right there :) 6 out of 7 is still good.

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Sooo jealous right now! :P

I'm glad you're having such a great time!

Oh, and one day is just a seventh of the week. And since you're sleeping half of a day anyways you basically only missed one fourteenth :D

Did I mention that I was never really good at math?

- Abtacha -

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4

"Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet."

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

- Saint Ausgustine -

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ Nuala --version

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ sudo apt-get install -y Nuala=2.0.14 -V
finding goals...
avoiding conflicts with life...

goals (5): bento-2.0.14-2 over-clocking-0.1  flexibility-focused-1.5

computer-restrict-1.7.4-28  nuala-2.0.14

Update estimated time : 6,02 Weeks

:: goals ...
(1/4) Bento progression                            [---------------------] 0%
(2/4) Overcloking step 1 of 6                      [#####################] [7/7]  100%

Overcloking step 2 of 6                      [######---############] [6/7]  86%

Overcloking step 3 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking step 4 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking step 5 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking step 6 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking total                            [######---------------] [2/6]  33.33%
(3/4) Focusing on flexibility step 1 of 6          [#####################] [7/7]  100%

Focusing on flexibility step 2 of 6          [######---############] [6/7]  86%

Focusing on flexibility step 3 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility step 4 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility step 5 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility step 6 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility total                [######---------------] [2/6]  33.33%
(4/4) Restriction of computer time step 1 of 6     [#####################] [28/28] 100%

Restriction of computer time step 2 of 6     [---------------------] [40/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 3 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 4 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 5 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 6 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time total           [######---------------] [2/6]  33.33%

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ ls -lh

Translation for the humans.

Not that a good week. First, let's start with the big failures, working on my bento business and restrict computer time. I didn't work on the paperwork and I have spent way too much time on my computer doing unproductive stuff. Of course, I could find some excuses, like I actually spent a lot of time working with the fruity overlords for the guild and the level 1 but that would be a white lie. So, I need to step up my game and my willpower this week!

Then we have the warming up and stretching part. The start of the week was quite weak, some half assed stretching on Tuesday, nothing done on Wednesday, I still managed to go back on track and did all my sessions for the rest of the week. Saturday was definitely tricky, I spent the whole day doing nothing on my computer and when I finally quit it was midnight. Warmups and stretching at midnight when your eyes are closing themselves is really tricky.

On the bright side, the flexibility work on my shoulders and neck is doing me good and I can put myself in stretching position more easily now, so, yay, progresses. Now according to focused flexibility I can slow down my training to 3 times a week. But I am wondering if I shouldn't start some legs/hips flexibility too. I haven't been working on that recently and have lost a lot of my progress. Robot is not bendy anymore :(

And on an unrelated note, I feel awful today. I probably ate too much yesterday or something that my body don't like (chocolate? rice? the 2 sips of milk? ) and I just feel bloated today... I kinda regret not having skipped breakfast, a bit of fasting would have done me some good :/

Maybe not a perfect week, but look on the bright side; you're here, you're updating your thread, you got back on track. Big progress right? :)

If you think you'll have better motivation to keep up the flexibility work when you're doing it every day then you should definitely go for it, give those hips some attention.

Hope you felt better today.

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

Every step counts towards your being better, stronger, faster! Even of some of those steps were small and staggering. I hope you feel better because you're the awesome-est robot leader we have!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

It's not like you have any other robot guild leader :P As far as I know, I'm the only one!

And the dreaded week 3 has started, I usually lose my footing either on week 3 or week 4, so I should be careful >_<

All the more reason as to why you're the awesome-est! ^_^

It's not like you have any other robot guild leader :tongue: As far as I know, I'm the only one!

And the dreaded week 3 has started, I usually lose my footing either on week 3 or week 4, so I should be careful >_<

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

Mid-week report

Warming up: 2 out of 4

Flexibility: 2 out of 4

Computer time restriction: meh

Bento business: nope

So, yeah. Dreaded week 3 is here. Technically, I'm not late in my flexibility workout as the program require only 3 times a week now. But still I have no excuses but laziness. I also have spent too much time on the computer, still under 28 hours but not that far from it, I suppose I could do it if I don't use the computer at all during the week end. Hard :P Still late on the bento business, but yesterday, when I went to meet Paradigm, I also met one acquittance that was looking for web developer for several projects and he should contact me again next week for a first website/test :D

So as long as I manage to keep my last 3 days strong, I should have had a not too bad week 3.

You got this Nuala! It's only a bit of Will power! and you've got that in Spades!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Computer free! The whole week-end :D I played a lot of violin, made kimchi, orangettes, paté, yogurt and, the most important thing, I survived without it! (but not without internet, I need to work on that too...)

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ Nuala --version

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ sudo apt-get install -y Nuala=2.0.14 -V
finding goals...
avoiding conflicts with life...

goals (5): bento-2.0.14-2 over-clocking-0.1  flexibility-focused-1.5

computer-restrict-1.7.4-28  nuala-2.0.14

Update estimated time : 6,02 Weeks

:: goals ...
(1/4) Bento progression                            [---------------------] 0%
(2/4) Overcloking step 1 of 6                      [#####################] [7/7]  100%

Overcloking step 2 of 6                      [######---############] [6/7]  86%

Overcloking step 3 of 6                      [######---------######] [4/7]  0%

Overcloking step 4 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking step 5 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking step 6 of 6                      [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Overcloking total                            [#########------------] [3/6]  33.33%
(3/4) Focusing on flexibility step 1 of 6          [#####################] [7/7]  100%

Focusing on flexibility step 2 of 6          [######---############] [6/7]  86%

Focusing on flexibility step 3 of 6          [######---------######] [4/3]  100%

Focusing on flexibility step 4 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility step 5 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility step 6 of 6          [---------------------] [0/3]  0%

Focusing on flexibility total                [#########------------] [3/6]  33.33%
(4/4) Restriction of computer time step 1 of 6     [#####################] [28/28] 100%

Restriction of computer time step 2 of 6     [---------------------] [40/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 3 of 6     [#####################] [28/28] 100%

Restriction of computer time step 4 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 5 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 6 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time total           [######---------------] [2/6]  33.33%

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ ls -lh

Translation for the humans.

The curse of the week 3, it exists!!!!!!!!!!! Not really, but it scares me to see the progress bars in my non human-friendly report. I kinda see a trend there and I don't like what I see. Apparently Wednesdays are my doom and I don't see why, Wednesdays are totally normal days, no climbing, no violin, no bento overwork. So there are no reasons for me to always fail on Wednesday (and the days after..) But the trend is here, I have the habit of failing on Wednesday. Nasty habit to have.

Even if my stretching sessions were along with what FF expects, I still feel like it's a failure. I know that stretching my shoulders do me good, I can turn my head more easily now (you really feel old when you realize that you can't turn your head properly) so, listening to procrastination is a real pity. Still, I could probably change one of the exercises that stretch a part of my shoulder that I stretch naturally (I sleep in some weird positions...) Now would be a nice time to start working on legs again. I mean, I already said that last week, but doing it would be better, don't you think?

Note to self:

Eating too much rice is bad, I mean, rice is good but too much is bad.

Eating milk or cream is VERY bad. Don't do that ever again or your body will want to kill you.

Too much sugar gives me hangover (4 orangettes made me high :( )

Slow down the alcohol a bit would be a good idea

Ok, let's start new again. I mean it's week 4, there are just 3 weeks left, totally doable right?

Why don't you make Wednesday your rest day? That way you're not going to fail if you do nothing and if you happen to go against the plan and do your stretching that would be a great way of failing :D

Note to self:

Too much sugar gives me hangover (4 orangettes made me high :( )

Slow down the alcohol a bit would be a good idea

At least you're a cheap drunk :D

- Abtacha -

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4

"Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet."

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

- Saint Ausgustine -

I know how you feel about Wednesdays, though my failure day is Sunday, usually (sometimes Wednesday too). I haven't quite figured it out yet either, but I try to do as Abtacha suggests and make it my rest day, since I'm not going to do anything anyway. It even sometimes works!

Congrats to a computer-free weekend! And here's to a strong finish!

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Why don't you make Wednesday your rest day? That way you're not going to fail if you do nothing and if you happen to go against the plan and do your stretching that would be a great way of failing :D

At least you're a cheap drunk :D

With sugar maybe. With alcohol I can be an heavy weight. :D

And yeah, you're both right. I'll make it a rest day, maybe even with a scheduled nap!

• Like 2

Totally doable, three more weeks! Especially with a scheduled rest day that includes a nap :D

I am insanely impressed you managed to go a whole weekend without touching your computer. I'm 99% sure I couldn't do that unless someone was holding a gun to my head. _o_

I am insanely impressed you managed to go a whole weekend without touching your computer. I'm 99% sure I couldn't do that unless someone was holding a gun to my head. _o_

A gun with a tiny screen and keyboard interface?

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines