[nuala@Assassins ~]$ sudo apt-get install -y Nuala=2.0.14 -V
finding goals...
avoiding conflicts with life...

goals (5): bento-2.0.14-2 over-clocking-0.1  flexibility-focused-1.5

computer-restrict-1.7.4-28  nuala-2.0.14

Update estimated time : 6,02 Weeks

:: goals ...
(1/4) Bento progression                            [######---------------] 30%
(2/4) Overcloking step 1 of 6                      [###############---###] [7/7]  100%

Overcloking step 2 of 6                      [######---############] [6/7]  86%

Overcloking step 3 of 6                      [######---------######] [4/7]  60%

Overcloking step 4 of 6                      [###############---###] [6/7]  86%

Overcloking step 5 of 6                      [###############---###] [6/7]  86%

Overcloking step 6 of 6                      [###############---###] [7/7]  100%
(3/4) Focusing on flexibility step 1 of 6          [#####################] [7/7]  100%

Focusing on flexibility step 2 of 6          [######---############] [6/7]  86%

Focusing on flexibility step 3 of 6          [######---------######] [4/3]  100%

Focusing on flexibility step 4 of 6          [######------###---###] [4/3]  100%

Focusing on flexibility step 5 of 6          [######------###---###] [3/3]  100%

Focusing on flexibility step 6 of 6          [######------###---###] [3/3]  100%
(4/4) Restriction of computer time step 1 of 6     [#####################] [28/28] 100%

Restriction of computer time step 2 of 6     [---------------------] [40/28] 0%

Restriction of computer time step 3 of 6     [#####################] [28/28] 100%

Restriction of computer time step 4 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28]  0%

Restriction of computer time step 5 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28]  0%

Restriction of computer time step 6 of 6     [---------------------] [0/28]  0%

(5/5) Hardware maintenance (squats) step 1 of 4    [#####################] [7/7]  100%

Hardware maintenance (squats) step 2 of 4    [#################-###] [7/7]  85%

Hardware maintenance (squats) step 3 of 4    [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

Hardware maintenance (squats) step 4 of 4    [---------------------] [0/7]  0%

[nuala@Assassins ~]$ ls -lh

Translation for the humans.

Challenge is finally over! Let's see:

Goal #1: bento business

I worked on my website! You can see a sample here: http://darkfriends.fr/abentoaday/index.php

It's still under construction so there may be some bugs here and there, but you should be able to switch language English/French and it's cellphone friendly. For those interested I coded it using a MVC architecture, HTML5, PHP (POO and PDO), bootstrap for the responsive design part and jquery for the magic.

=> C

Goal #2: Warmup.

I did ok on that goal. It made me took back the habit of warming up and stretching at the hym and that's a good thing. I may have done it a bit half heatedly at times but still mostly did it.

=> B

Goal #3: Focused flexibility

Another goal where I do better when I have to do it every day than when I'm back at 3 times a week. It did some good to my shoulders, I'll try to have my BF take some After pictures tonight.

=> B-

Goal #4: restrict computer time.

Yeah, that was a joke :D

=>D

Squat PVP: Still on. One missed day for now, 2 days with only 20 minutes done instead of 30.

I'll be switching to the version 3.6 on Sunday, hopefully it will give me some interesting updates (other than wrinkles and white hair)

• Like 1

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Finally the Robo-Mistress' Wrap up! Congratulations on having your Bento website up, now I get hungry whenever I hear/see that word! And maybe restricting your computer time wasn't such a good idea, seeing as to how you're our Leader :P

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Yup. I had that problem. Had to turn off instant notifications and restrict my non-work-at-work time to three 30 minute blocks a day. Feels silly, but it works! Haha.

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

I think NF is a reason why 28 hours of internet a week is not possible. :P

I know this is a simple rec, but have you tried setting up a standing desk? Purchasing one is expensive. You can use a bookshelf or place cardboard boxes on top of your workstation for a temporary adjustment. I do this a few weeks at a time, it helps my back and legs a great deal, and might help some of the aches you describe early in this challenge. Plus it helps motivate you to get off the computer, since it's more exerting. Great challenge!

Every man, no man.

Spirit level 2

STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 3 CON - 2 WIS - 4 CHA - 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines