Hi there. It's nice to finally join this awesome community. I've been following the blog for about a year now, but unfortunately I have a horrible habit of Underpants Gnoming, so I've done little more than just absorb information since I started reading. But I recently realized, when I came home from my first semester of college and went on a total blog binge, that I've reached the point where I have more underpants than I know what to do with and I'd like to start putting them to good use.

Okay, enough with the underpants analogy.

I won't go too deep into an introduction because I feel that, for now, the person I am is less important than the person I plan to become, and I'll save listing out my goals for the progress-tracking threads. But to put it simply, I am a freshman at a big public university and I feel like an absolute chump now that I've completed my first semester and I have time to reflect on all of the things I did and didn't do over the past few months. I had a lot of grand plans for myself at the beginning of the semester, and I had all the resources available to me to achieve them, but I got caught up in the daily novelties of being a college student and I accomplished almost none of my goals. Don't get me wrong -- the past few months have probably been the best of my life so far, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. But I need to make some changes, so I'm starting here. I am going to begin with my first six-week challenge, with which I'll make small but important changes to my daily habits. I can't wait to get started. So, it's nice to meet you. Let's do this thing.

Hey heroine,

Welcome aboard! I can totally empathize with what you're saying about that first college semester - I remember being deligted with the dinning commons and unacquainted with the gym. With that said, the best part about college is being able to really design the schedule you want to have. I got into the best shape of my life my 2nd and 3rd years, when I decided that anytime before noon was sleep, eat, and gym and anytime between noon and six was open for class. Remember - you're the boss!

Good luck in your challenge, and enjoy your time on the boards.

All the best,

WarfighterKev

WarfighterKev, Level 0 Human. Warrior Monk
STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | INT 0 |CHA 0

Introduction Post I Battlelog I Current Challenge

"It is spiritless to think that you cannot attain that which you have seen and heard the masters attain. The masters are men. You are a man. If you think that you will be inferior in doing something, you will be on that road very soon."

Yamamoto Tsunetomo