Phoenix Burning Deploys a Decoy Bag of Böring Potato Chips

Everstorm

On the food thing- maybe try something else for a bit? After focusing on eating healthy for a long time and just burning out every time I went with a "just eat normal" goal for a while. Just a regular 3 reasonable meals a day, little snacking on the weekends kind of thing. Give yourself a little mental break.

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

It's great to hear that the unexpected didn't dampen your spirits all told. Life is supremely unpredictable, but that only enhances the learning capacity if one takes the right mindset into a situation. And clearly, you did just that for this entire challenge.

Way to go. <3

Supremely unpredictable is right.  Thanks.  :untroubled:

Eh. I figure, if the challenge goes smoothly, you did it wrong. These things aren't made for going smoothly. But it sounds like you did the best you could with what you had. And you found another eating method that didn't fit you. That's okay! Just chalk it up and try another one. You do not lack for choices.

And hey, yeah, the aerials class. That just sounds like it was awesome all around. Way to go!

Bwahahaha!  I guess I've been doing it right for a while now, then.  I could go for a wrong challenge about now.  Reminds me of One Republic's "Counting Stars".

http://youtu.be/hT_nvWreIhg?t=54s

On the food thing- maybe try something else for a bit? After focusing on eating healthy for a long time and just burning out every time I went with a "just eat normal" goal for a while. Just a regular 3 reasonable meals a day, little snacking on the weekends kind of thing. Give yourself a little mental break.

Yeah, I'm thinking I should come at it from a different angle.  TBD :watermelon:

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Journey before Destination

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines