Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.v2

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.v2

MAIN QUEST: Kiss the fat goodbye. Want to be down to ~15%BF when all is said and done. (Very long term goal.)

MOTIVATION: Seeing the man in the mirror become something that doesn't disgust me. (It's happening! Slowly.)

All point based grades follow the scale below. The overall grade will be an average of the three.

100-90 A

89-80 B

79-70 C

69-60 D

60-0 F

Workout M,W,F: Scored weekly, challenge averaged at the end. Each day is worth 33%...so two missed in a week fails the week.

Mobility: I want to increase my flexibility and overall range of motion. To this end I will do mobility exercises three times a week. Scored the same as workouts.

Diet: Stop breaking my IF schedule! Eating outside my schedule on weekdays will fail the day. Weekends are free.

Level 3 Human Adventurer

STR:8 DEX:4 STA:2 CON:5 WIS:2 CHR:2

Battle Log

Past Challenges: 1 2 3

"I do it all because I'm evil, and I do it all for free...your tears are all the pay I'll ever need." -Voltaire

Sounds like you had a tough year.  Luckily this is a new one and you have a good plan laid out.  :) 

Is there a reason you eat out a lot? Is it social, for convenience, do you travel a lot, or you're not much of a cook, etc?  Knowing the reason will likely help you - if it's social, invite people over for dinner, convenience - make meals ahead of time (this is my strategy!), or if you're not sure about cooking, find a friend or someone else who can help out. :) 

You can rock this!! 

Tonight is the first workout of the new challenge! I'm stoked! Got all my crap in the car so I cannot make excuses. Gonna go straight from work....which will also be the plan from now on.

• Like 1

Level 3 Human Adventurer

Battle Log

"I do it all because I'm evil, and I do it all for free...your tears are all the pay I'll ever need." -Voltaire

Yeah! Rocked the s*** out of that workout!

SL Workout B:

Squats- 175lbs 5x5

OHP - 95lbs 5x5

DL - 185lbs x1, 205lbs x1, 225lbs x1, 245lbs x1, 265lbs x1

Played with my deadlift a bit. I started at my prescribed working weight and added 20lbs each rep for five reps....just to see if I could do it. NO PROBLEM! HAd plenty left in the tank...but figured I shouldn't get carried away all at once.

Might mess with this some more tomorrow and start a bit higher....maybe.

Level 3 Human Adventurer

Battle Log

Tonight is the first workout of the new challenge! I'm stoked! Got all my crap in the car so I cannot make excuses. Gonna go straight from work....which will also be the plan from now on.

Going straight from work is a great plan.  Harder to plant your butt on the couch and then try to leave later! Whoo!

SL Workout B:

Squats- 175lbs 5x5

OHP - 95lbs 5x5

Played with my deadlift a bit. I started at my prescribed working weight and added 20lbs each rep for five reps....just to see if I could do it. NO PROBLEM! HAd plenty left in the tank...but figured I shouldn't get carried away all at once.

Woot Woot!

Level 1 Dwarf Adventurer

|STR 2| DEX 2| STA 1| CON 2| WIS 4| CHR 2|

Highest Weight: 303 Current Weight: 268.5

Twitter: Kim_Taura Skype: taureanfreak Email: taureanfreak@gmail.com

SL Workout B:

Squats- 175lbs 5x5

OHP - 95lbs 5x5

Yeah! Good going.

When I see this kind of post, it really makes me to sign up a gym.

I've been looking for one but I haven't found a gym that I can do DL near-by.

Racquet wielding rock gnome: Ranger - L6 - STR: 13, DEX: 8, STA: 13.5, CON: 12, WIS: 14, CHA: 11

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition…
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.†– Steve Jobs, Stanford University, 2005

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take. -- Wayne Gretzky

6Wks Challenges: #9, #8, #7, #6, #5#4#3, #2.5#2, #1

Match records MyFitnesspal Fitbit Runtastic Strava

Last night's workout was dissapointing. I hit deload on my bench press. I was really hoping that wouldn't happen just yet...but oh well.

Squats- 180lbs 5x5

Bench- 150lbs 5,3,3,3,3

Row- 150 5x5

Did some mobility stuff at work. Mostly just the 10 minute squat challenge and some SMR. People look at me funny when they walk through the gym area to get to the bathroom and they see me there laying on the supernova trying not to make the pain face.

Level 3 Human Adventurer

Battle Log

Last night's workout was dissapointing. I hit deload on my bench press. I was really hoping that wouldn't happen just yet...but oh well.

Squats- 180lbs 5x5

Bench- 150lbs 5,3,3,3,3

Row- 150 5x5

Did some mobility stuff at work. Mostly just the 10 minute squat challenge and some SMR. People look at me funny when they walk through the gym area to get to the bathroom and they see me there laying on the supernova trying not to make the pain face.

I hide from people to do squats and push ups in the office.

I wish we had a gym at office.

Racquet wielding rock gnome: Ranger - L6 - STR: 13, DEX: 8, STA: 13.5, CON: 12, WIS: 14, CHA: 11

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition…
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.†– Steve Jobs, Stanford University, 2005

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take. -- Wayne Gretzky

6Wks Challenges: #9, #8, #7, #6, #5#4#3, #2.5#2, #1

Match records MyFitnesspal Fitbit Runtastic Strava

I've been trying to talk them into a barbell set and a rack....but the head or HR thinks they are too dangerous. Which is really silly considering that we have dumbbells up to 100lbs. I played with the elliptical a lot until I finally ran accross NF and decided I was wasting time.

Level 3 Human Adventurer

Battle Log

SL Workout B:

Squats- 175lbs 5x5

OHP - 95lbs 5x5

This is inspiring. Great job. I hope I can rock it like you soon!!

• Like 1

Level 3 (Adventurer 2/Warrior 1)

8.5 STR | 2.0 DEX | 6.0 STA | 6.5 CON | 3.0 WIS | 3.0 CHA

Challenge: 1 2

Weightlifting log

RAWR!

Better warmup sequence made a big difference.

Squats- 185lbs 5x5

OHP- 100lbs 5x5

DL- Had fun with this again tonight. Starting higher.

220lbs x1

225lbs x1

245lbs x1

265lbs x1

285lbs x1

Then just for giggles I did 5 reps at 225lbs.

I am so out of gas.

• Like 2

Level 3 Human Adventurer

Battle Log

RAWR!

Better warmup sequence made a big difference.

Squats- 185lbs 5x5

OHP- 100lbs 5x5

DL- Had fun with this again tonight. Starting higher.

220lbs x1

225lbs x1

245lbs x1

265lbs x1

285lbs x1

Then just for giggles I did 5 reps at 225lbs.

I am so out of gas.

The giggles? Do I even want to know what that is. But YAAAY on the awesome work out!

Level 1 Dwarf Adventurer

|STR 2| DEX 2| STA 1| CON 2| WIS 4| CHR 2|

Highest Weight: 303 Current Weight: 268.5

Twitter: Kim_Taura Skype: taureanfreak Email: taureanfreak@gmail.com

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines