Harpy Heather Loves to Sing-a

Harpy Heather

Yeah, that wasn't a fun game to watch.  I only got the highlights, but man, we were sloppy.  

Good job, Heather!  Keep kicking butt and I'm hopeful for your next hockey game.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thanks, Jitters! :-)

Yeah, I felt really bad for the Wild last night. They were having an off night, like most of ours have been since the beginning of the month. I'm thrilled that Kari got a shutout, but it's always painful to see either team have that a rough game.

Level 3 Harpy Ranger

5 STR | 3 DEX | 5 STA | 4 CON | 8 WIS | 5 CHA

N.A.G.42!

Current Challenge: Roll On • Previous Challenge: Sing-a!

MFP | Twitter

Wharrgarrbl!

I'm a Minnesota sports fan.  Disappointment comes with the territory.  :)  Unless you're a WNBA fan or perpetually live in 1987 and 1992 for baseball...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm a Minnesota sports fan.  Disappointment comes with the territory.   :)  Unless you're a WNBA fan or perpetually live in 1987 and 1992 for baseball...

And now I'm thinking of The Princess Bride. "Get used to disappointment." Poor Jitters. :-D

It's awesome to have that motivation to get to 150!  I would love to join you there in the 150s at some point this year.

I love leg doms.  Well, when I'm not cursing up a blue streak.  :)

Core DOMS are my favorite! That sounds kinda bent, doesn't it? Here's to the 150s!

Your hubs sounds awesome. He should come on the boards so I can hug him.

Indeed! He will be pleased to hear this. :-D

And Kid, that text conversation is epic. Godzilla would be a big, stinky job, lol.

• Like 1

Level 3 Harpy Ranger

N.A.G.42!

MFP | Twitter

Wharrgarrbl!

Thanks, guys! Quick update before productitude begins...

We both woke up late this morning, so got up at 7 rather than 6, oops. Also went over by 18 grams on carbs yesterday, but my sugars are good this morning and those roasted russet potatoes with honey mustard chicken were totally worth it. My protein number was excellent, but fats a little low. I did manage to hit the bike yesterday AND Monday, so doing great at the rest day stuff this week. A new project landed in my lap yesterday, which will require increased work focus for the next couple of weeks. Oh, and I'm down to 158.2 today. I do love a good whoosh. :-D

Tonight is gym, chili, and hockey night! \o/  Thursdays are becoming a favorite because it's pull-up and tricep-dip day. Those make me feel like such a boss. This is going to be a good day. :-)

• Like 1

Level 3 Harpy Ranger

N.A.G.42!

MFP | Twitter

Wharrgarrbl!

godzilla-backwards.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks, guys! Yesterday was quite good. Much productitude (almost finished first draft of project), hit the rep range on my gym stuff so I can up the weight next week, had chili, and my boys had a revoltingly good hockey game. Winnar.

Need to bust out some more productitude today, which may or may not happen because it's Friyay (ty Batwoman). And the sun is out! \o/ \o/ \o/

LabNinja.jpg

Level 3 Harpy Ranger

N.A.G.42!

MFP | Twitter

Wharrgarrbl!

Update: I asked. He snorted. :-D

And now it's time for the...

Week 3 Round-Up!

Very good progress this week

• Weight—Went from 160.8 to 157.8. Helloooooo, whoosh! \o/
  • Noms—Stayed below calorie limits on all but one day, but went slightly over on carbs a couple of days. I've been hitting near or over the protein goal, so fat is suffering a bit. Tweakage has ensued.
  • Rest Day Activity—Hit 5k steps for one rest day and did 30 minutes on the bike for two more. The other non-workout-day steps averaged 4k. Major improvement.
  • Max HR—Did two little stints on the elliptical and HR topped out at 153. Still working on this, but my endurance is definitely getting better.
  • Get up Early—Three days counted. Weekends so far have been made of nope, but I'm getting up earlier than I used to!

Moar productitude is required for the coming week, and I feel good about making that happen. Been getting a lot done around the house lately, which always helps. On to Week 4! RAWR!

Level 3 Harpy Ranger

N.A.G.42!

MFP | Twitter

Wharrgarrbl!

Thank you, guys! Oh Bats, that gif. LOL, I'm saving it. A Godzilla alarm clock would be pretty boss. Maybe I can get hubs to make me something like that to put on my phone! :-D

I actually got up at 6:12 this morning without being prodded. This is because I slept for crap and was awake anyway when the alarm went off, but I'll take it. Progress and coffee, mmmmm.

Anybody else watch the Grammys last night? We usually don't, but I heard Daft Punk was going to perform (OMG), so we did. Actually enjoyed the whole show. They won ALL the Grammys and gave an epic performance. So awesome. Loved the giant wedding at the end, and getting to see Paul and Ringo play together again was very cool. I did stay up too late, but at least I wasn't reading forums. :-P

Gonna grocery shop this morning and then jump on the productitude. RAWR!

Level 3 Harpy Ranger

N.A.G.42!

MFP | Twitter

Wharrgarrbl!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines