Batwoman: Zero Year

Batwoman

*appears from behind a tree*

Your second training day seems to be coming along fine Batwoman, I look forward to see you progress and see even more of your sketches.

They speak to me on various levels, may I perhaps insert a suggestion for a drawing? ^^ I would be interested to see what you would make of it.

Continue like this.

*dissapears in the crowds*

Level 10 Bleu Gardien Assassin of the Lanomia Clan

Buddhist, Traceur, Martial Artist, Assassin, Templar

Strenght: 22 Constitution: 9 Dexterity: 4 Wisdom: 12 Stamina: 11 Charisma: 5
- My Epic Quest: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/28629-an-assassins-epic-quest/
- My Tenth-th Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56054-cobaltswords-journey-chapter-10/

- Daily Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51677-cobaltswords-journey/

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle" - "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Currently work at a printing company as a graphic artist. It's not the most groundbreaking creative stuff though, by any means.

That's why I need to do more of the creative stuff when I'm at home. New PC and wacom tablet so I can do digital drawing/painting is definitely on my to-do for this year :)

hehe. I was going to do a drawing for everyone in NAG 42 for the next week or so. I'll start working on Beast tonight :)

Aha you're having same issues as me. I do graphic/web/advertising design professionally but do concept/illustration work in my downtime which is good. 

What type of digital painting are you doing? :D I want to seeeeee (since everyone is making me share haha)

Lvl. 10 Half-Elf Assassin

My Current Challenge

My Daily Battle Log

I love those sketches!! Did you draw the Raphael, too?

Also, what is the cauliflower puree for?  I'm intrigued.

Good job with your goals so far :)

good-jorb.gif

I did not draw Raph. Not that one at least. Oddly enough I have drawn him recently... maybe I should have used that?

Cauliflower puree is basically... roasted cauliflower, salt, and some chicken stock blended in my food processor. It's better than mashed potatoes!

*appears from behind a tree*

Your second training day seems to be coming along fine Batwoman, I look forward to see you progress and see even more of your sketches.

They speak to me on various levels, may I perhaps insert a suggestion for a drawing? ^^ I would be interested to see what you would make of it.

Continue like this.

*dissapears in the crowds*

I'm always open to suggestions of course. I love you lovelies and you all are into things that interest me.

Aha you're having same issues as me. I do graphic/web/advertising design professionally but do concept/illustration work in my downtime which is good. 

What type of digital painting are you doing? :D I want to seeeeee (since everyone is making me share haha)

Currently none, really. I work in the Adobe suite with Photoshop and Illustrator, but the only illustration/"painting" I do is with the pen tool. I'm looking into getting a wacom tablet as a reward for this challenge and getting corel paint to work in... if I really had the money I would get one of those giant touch monitors that you could just draw straight onto, but that won't be for a while.

It's making me feel good that everyone likes my work so far. Art is very personal to me, so it is hard to put all that out there.

So thank you everyone.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Currently none, really. I work in the Adobe suite with Photoshop and Illustrator, but the only illustration/"painting" I do is with the pen tool. I'm looking into getting a wacom tablet as a reward for this challenge and getting corel paint to work in... if I really had the money I would get one of those giant touch monitors that you could just draw straight onto, but that won't be for a while.

It's making me feel good that everyone likes my work so far. Art is very personal to me, so it is hard to put all that out there.

So thank you everyone.

*nod* If you know how to use photoshop it's very easy to paint in as well, just takes some getting used to with the wacom.

The one you're talking about I've been coveting for years... want it so bad, so so bad. But not necessary (though awesome) it just takes some retrainign with the wacom because it takes time to disconnect the need for your eyes to follow the pen... so don't be frustrated if it takes a bit. 

And your art is great :D Can't wait to see more. 

My Current Challenge

My Daily Battle Log

I'll keep that in mind. Not going to get any kind of fancy smancy wacom just basic stuff and I'll probably continue to work in the Adobe suite until and use the trial of Corel Paint to see if I like it... then in all likelihood save more pesos to get it. Art is expensive guys.

It is highly unnecessary, but dammit I want it.

I'll keep that in mind. Not going to get any kind of fancy smancy wacom just basic stuff and I'll probably continue to work in the Adobe suite until and use the trial of Corel Paint to see if I like it... then in all likelihood save more pesos to get it. Art is expensive guys.

It is highly unnecessary, but dammit I want it.

Yeah best way to do it, do the trial and see if it's worth it. 

I'd suggest based on experience go for an "Intuos Pro, Medium" (they've recently changed the naming convention intuos pro is what used to be intuos and intuos is now what was bamboo, in case you get confused). It's small enough to bring with you places. And it's big enough you don't feel crammed. The touch sensitivity is amazing. And it's not the top of the range, so it's not crazy pricy. I got mine for about 300 USD. 

My Current Challenge

My Daily Battle Log

My daughter has a wacom bamboo.  We got it for her for Christmas a few years ago and she LOVES it.  She uses Sketchbook for drawing because it was cheapity cheap and it's really good.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Secret Identity: Kristy

Level 4 Adventurer

STR 5.5 | DEX 5.25 | STA 5.5 | CON 8.75 | WIS 7 | CHA 2.5

I'm always open to suggestions of course. I love you lovelies and you all are into things that interest me.

Then i am curious on how you would depict my mentor and role-model, the great Ezio Auditore da Firenze ^^

If he was an inspiration to me, i hope he'll inspire your drawing hand. Keep up the good work ;)

- My Epic Quest: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/28629-an-assassins-epic-quest/
- My Tenth-th Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56054-cobaltswords-journey-chapter-10/

- Daily Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51677-cobaltswords-journey/

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle" - "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Yeah best way to do it, do the trial and see if it's worth it. 

I'd suggest based on experience go for an "Intuos Pro, Medium" (they've recently changed the naming convention intuos pro is what used to be intuos and intuos is now what was bamboo, in case you get confused). It's small enough to bring with you places. And it's big enough you don't feel crammed. The touch sensitivity is amazing. And it's not the top of the range, so it's not crazy pricy. I got mine for about 300 USD. 

My daughter has a wacom bamboo.  We got it for her for Christmas a few years ago and she LOVES it.  She uses Sketchbook for drawing because it was cheapity cheap and it's really good.

I will definitely keep these in mind. Thanks for the advice!

Then i am curious on how you would depict my mentor and role-model, the great Ezio Auditore da Firenze ^^

If he was an inspiration to me, i hope he'll inspire your drawing hand. Keep up the good work ;)

Surely... it might not be right away, but I'll weave him in during this challenge :)

Surely... it might not be right away, but I'll weave him in during this challenge :)

Whenever you have the time, may the greatest of the assassins inspire you. I look forward to it :)

Yeah, I found you!!

I love your goals for this challenge. Happy wife, happy life. :) I also really like the part about being as proficient as possible with the time allotted in a day. That's a great outlook right there. Imma gonna steal it. :)

I saw a quote the other day: "Beyoncé has the same 24 hours that you do."

Maybe I wouldn't use her as my example because she has assistants and such to take care of most of her business. There are certainly people I admire that accomplish a lot with the same hours in a day.

Challenge Day 3

More drawing. More cooking. More cleaning. Hoping to get a walk in tomorrow, because yet again today was so cold.

Day 8/365: Spidergirl (Vella)... spiderman/girl/woman I think is all about perspective and I feel it's a little bit off here. Need to go back to the face. Will revisit this one. So much drawing to do... but this was the point.

tumblr_mz40ot4Jq01s79pk8o1_500.jpg

Yeah. Spidergirl is jacked. I'm kind of jealous of her legs and arms and her ability to swing around a metropolitan... that is cool.

Need to read more of the Spiderpeople comics and Marvel in general.

On a side note with requests and such (which I am more than happy to work on for you lovelies) I will ask that if you use it anywhere else to give me credit somehow. If you really like something I do I am able to make prints since I work in a printshop. I will charge a small fee/barter, because while I love art it is my trade. This may very well never happen. I'm my own worst critic and think that no one will ever like what I do, but just in case I wanted to put this out there.

Going to try to get some walking time in during lunch, because by the time I get home it is just too dark.

Day 4 ACTIVATE!

On a side note with requests and such (which I am more than happy to work on for you lovelies) I will ask that if you use it anywhere else to give me credit somehow. If you really like something I do I am able to make prints since I work in a printshop. I will charge a small fee/barter, because while I love art it is my trade. This may very well never happen. I'm my own worst critic and think that no one will ever like what I do, but just in case I wanted to put this out there.

I was actually hoping that you would sign that logo for my team if you do get the chance to draw it. If the kids decide to use it, I like to include the signature in the shirts or where ever it's used. We did that our second year when a student came up with a gilamonster dunking a basketball (it was a basketball game). 

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines