Batwoman: Zero Year

Batwoman

Yeah. Spidergirl is jacked. I'm kind of jealous of her legs and arms and her ability to swing around a metropolitan... that is cool.

Need to read more of the Spiderpeople comics and Marvel in general.

On a side note with requests and such (which I am more than happy to work on for you lovelies) I will ask that if you use it anywhere else to give me credit somehow. If you really like something I do I am able to make prints since I work in a printshop. I will charge a small fee/barter, because while I love art it is my trade. This may very well never happen. I'm my own worst critic and think that no one will ever like what I do, but just in case I wanted to put this out there.

Going to try to get some walking time in during lunch, because by the time I get home it is just too dark.

Day 4 ACTIVATE!

And i would gladly promote a scroll depicting the great Mentor Auditore as yours :D

I'll wait patiently will you go about your work and challenge ^^

Level 10 Bleu Gardien Assassin of the Lanomia Clan

Buddhist, Traceur, Martial Artist, Assassin, Templar

Strenght: 22 Constitution: 9 Dexterity: 4 Wisdom: 12 Stamina: 11 Charisma: 5
- My Epic Quest: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/28629-an-assassins-epic-quest/
- My Tenth-th Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56054-cobaltswords-journey-chapter-10/

- Daily Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51677-cobaltswords-journey/

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle" - "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

I was trying so hard to avoid this thread and its distractions.

Am I the only one impressed by the woman catching the knives, at least until noticing that the knifes were hit by a paddle? Still, her calm is more impressive. How would one practice catching the knives without risk? He could have easily used targets when practicing.

I came to ask Batwoman about her wheat grass. I realized that oatmeal steals taste from many possible toppings so that the flavor is no longer strong. Would oats in a wheatgrass snack help? Perhaps cocoa powder and mint extract would be a strong taste to put on top, if you like chocolate.

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

I was trying so hard to avoid this thread and its distractions.

Am I the only one impressed by the woman catching the knives, at least until noticing that the knifes were hit by a paddle? Still, her calm is more impressive. How would one practice catching the knives without risk? He could have easily used targets when practicing.

I came to ask Batwoman about her wheat grass. I realized that oatmeal steals taste from many possible toppings so that the flavor is no longer strong. Would oats in a wheatgrass snack help? Perhaps cocoa powder and mint extract would be a strong taste to put on top, if you like chocolate.

True. That woman has ovaries of steel!

With Paleo I cannot have oats, but I have been able to mask the flavor with spinach (oddly enough).

I love your drawings!  I have trouble drawing stick figures myself.

Thanks. I have lots of room to improve. Drawing makes me super happy... I had forgotten that. I could do it all day every day. I wish I was doing it now actually.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

You are not -- I was actually more impressed with her to begin with.  Prior to noticing the paddle knife throwing technique.  They're both awesome.

I've been staring at this for a while in amazement and only just realized he's hitting the knives with a freaking padde. 

Whhaaaat.

CHALLENGE DAY 4

Got 30 minutes of walking in after work today. w00t!

More dishes cleaned.

Now off to do some more drawings :)

w00t w00t

Wood Elf Assassin

-------------------------------------

Battle log

First challenge

Second challenge

Current challenge

LVL 2 | STR 3 | DEX 7 | STA 5 | CON 2 | WIS 1 | CHA 0

"It goes, boys."  - Lynn Hill

Thanks Jess! I always appreciate the support. I need to get into a routine of push-ups then stretchy before bed.

Have I mentioned that our dishwasher is broken? I know I've been doing dishes practically every night and some of you may think I'm inefficient, but that's because we have no dishwasher or dish drying rack so I have to use limited counter space when drying dishes. Plus I'm trying to incorporate new dishes and get rid of our ancient ones. My lovely mother-in-love got us new dishware for Christmas because she loves me. Our old plates are from an era where they did not consider a future where we would re-heat leftovers inside of microwave ovens. In short: lots of dish cleaning.

Definitely have to get back to that blog. Maybe I'll start by chronicling the wings I make for my nephew's sleepover with his aunties. I've definitely been making a lot in the crockpot. Next week there will be chicken "noodle" soup in it, so I will have to take some pics and blog about it. The crockpot has definitely become one of my favorite tools in the kitchen.

We should be getting a new dishwasher soon, so i'm not worried about it. Then Jenn's parents suggested getting us a new stove for our birthday (I say our birthday because we have the same birthday and I am aware that it is weird). I couldn't be more excited about that thought. Especially if the HOA allows us to have propane. Squee! It would be like I had a real kitchen.

Yay for new Oven. I hate electric. Gas is the way to go! 

So wings eh? How much shipped? Hahaha. Do you use precut wings or do you cut your own? Last time I made them, I cut my own and that took forever. Not hard but my fingers were frozen. Also do you fry or bake them? 

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines