Curse of the Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Nice work!

It's easy to not see the forest for the trees and miss what we've actually accomplished.

That's one of the things I like about the challenges. Some forced perspective every 6 weeks, so even when you feel like you aren't making any progress/doing anything, there's the chance to look back and see that in reality, things are moving right along.

I am excited to see your new challenge!

Great, because I'll be needing your help guys!

Nice work!

It's easy to not see the forest for the trees and miss what we've actually accomplished.

That's one of the things I like about the challenges. Some forced perspective every 6 weeks, so even when you feel like you aren't making any progress/doing anything, there's the chance to look back and see that in reality, things are moving right along.

That's very true. I normally have a hard time being happy about my little victories, if I nail something I'm like "what's next?"/"how do I make it better" straight away, but just writing it out puts it in perspective. So this little retrospective every few weeks is a great thing whatever the challenge outcome.

Back tucks, yes!!!

I am glad you're in a good place at the end of this challenge, Mad Hatter! We were worried about you for a little while in the middle there, and I'm super glad you've got your groove back. Training is so great for all the happies. :)

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I'm excited to read your next challenge thread hatter! and good work this challenge too! I'm glad you got your sanity back. cool going from crow to headstand! keep up your good work!

oh and did I mention you're awesome?!

Quest: Run, aerial silks, handbalancing, and Roue Cyr

Life Goal: Professional cirque performer (secret identity) and Data engineer

66ca65a9b7f1bf75a12f435bf26b5d8502f9ba83

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

hello-nurse-o.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

giphy.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_lxhq8tXlPc1r9c63ao1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_llj87yDbJr1qbuv5zo1_400.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_mfykes49bb1qgum3lo1_250.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Okay scrolling down all I saw was animaniacs gifs, and that was plain awesome :P 

****This is a semi-automatic message from your prehistoric guild leader****

End of the challenge! Time to report.

This time, to be eligible for the most wanted list of the challenge, to allow us to have more data about the guild and many other good reasons, the most important being: you don't want to make your Robot guild leader cry (She's a devilish one for forms) please report a summary of your challenge wrap-up in this online form:

It shouldn't take you more than 2 minutes of your time, but it would save us a lot! As Usual, you can also write a more detailed report in the Challenge wrap-up thread:

And in your own thread. Thanks for your time!

****This was a semi-automatic message from your prehistoric guild leader*****

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

OMG this thread and OP is so full of win, I keep thinking I'm the only one around here in the UK who knows what Monkey Island and loves it. I grew up with the third one but I played the remastered versions of the newer ones.

Best of luck with your goals, you're totally awesome and I will be sure to see how things are going challenge-wise.

P.s. Have you ever played Broken Sword? That one was another child hood favourite of mine!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines