formymonkey: rise and shine its butt whippin' time

formymonkey

Challenges are here to discover what works for you. You're still here and updating, so, for me, you're doing good whatever your grades are :D But, you're right, it's hard for a lurker to find some AB (I know, I'm mostly one :P) do you think the assassin phone book or the second mini challenge would be helpful for you to find a support group?

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

I won't tell you that your bad week was ok, but I also won't beat you up. I agree with Nuala in that it is enough for me that you keep showing up and posting. Many I know have quit. You can be proud of that and your determination to do better and taking the steps needed.

I know what you mean about having a partner. My buddy is Vilkacis and he has been with me since our first challenge. It is different having that one on one contact. It has been a life saver for me, and I don't mean to take anything from my Brigade. You are one awesome group!  :)

Let me know if you don't find a partner, I would be glad to help.

Hope your trip is awesome fun!

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Week 6 and....................

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE??????????!!!!!!!!!!!

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: 

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Hey guys vacation was great. I didn't gain any weight and walked miles and miles. I didn't keep up with my goals so I basically stopped the challenge a week early. I Will do a full report a soon so get to a real computer.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Suck it up today so you don't have to suck it in tomorrow!!

"I'm not a princess, I don't need saving. I'm a Queen, I got this shit handled!"

Level 4 Assassin

/not/smart/enough/to/keep/track/of/points

Challenge Thread

Looking forward to your full report :) 

****This is a semi-automatic message from your prehistoric guild leader****

End of the challenge! Time to report.

This time, to be eligible for the most wanted list of the challenge, to allow us to have more data about the guild and many other good reasons, the most important being: you don't want to make your Robot guild leader cry (She's a devilish one for forms) please report a summary of your challenge wrap-up in this online form:

It shouldn't take you more than 2 minutes of your time, but it would save us a lot! As Usual, you can also write a more detailed report in the Challenge wrap-up thread:

And in your own thread. Thanks for your time!

****This was a semi-automatic message from your prehistoric guild leader*****

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Hey assasins, thanks for all of your encouragement, especially you nuala.  I will always be an assasin at heart, but am going to sneak over to the adventurers guild for the next challenge. 

Thanks again!!!! :joyous:

Suck it up today so you don't have to suck it in tomorrow!!

"I'm not a princess, I don't need saving. I'm a Queen, I got this shit handled!"

Level 4 Assassin

/not/smart/enough/to/keep/track/of/points

Challenge Thread

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines