• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CourtnieMarie

CM’s practice makes perfect challenge

Foods 2/8/2014

Breakfast: potato salmon pie with chives and eggs. coffee with protein powder.

Lunch: protein bar and a soy cafe au lait.

Snacks: another soy cafe au lait. hershey’s kisses. crunchy rice rollers. raisins. tortilla chips.

Dinner:  chicken chili

Cals: 2,174

Protein: 154, 28%

Carbs: 258, 47%

Fat: 62, 25%

Things got a little out of hand this past Saturday. I ended up having to go into work and I wasn’t happy about it and so I ate all the candy from the candy dish there…

Workout 2/8/2014

11 min treadmill (0.92 mi)

Stretching

Foods 2/9/2014

Breakfast: 1/2 banana. Fish oil and multi vits. coffee with protein powder.

Lunch: blackened chicken mac and cheese. 1/2 oyster rockefeller. Some of the SO’s Cajun waffle fries

Snacks:  tortilla chips.

Dinner:  pork sirloin with broccoli and spinach. Salad with cottage cheese, almonds, and raisins.

Cals: 1,754

Protein: 184, 42%

Carbs: 155, 35%

Fat: 44, 23%

Workout 2/10/2014

11 min treadmill (0.93 mi)

Stretching

It was Sunday for me. I volunteered at Church and one of the ladies brought in homemade muffins. Blueberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Chip. Who makes things like that. After a couple of those, it was easy to justify going out to dinner and eating bad and then going out to Sonic Drivethrough for dessert.

Oh well. Happens.

I had a runaway Saturday too, except I had no work excuse.  No biggie.

Yeah, not sure if it should actually worry me how unconcerned I am lol

It was Sunday for me. I volunteered at Church and one of the ladies brought in homemade muffins. Blueberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Chip. Who makes things like that. After a couple of those, it was easy to justify going out to dinner and eating bad and then going out to Sonic Drivethrough for dessert.

Oh well. Happens.

tumblr_mdccwzAz9s1rv8jpzo1_500.gif

Foods 2/10/2014

Breakfast: sausage/spinach/egg casserole. Fish oil and multi vits. coffee with protein powder.

Lunch: blackened chicken mac and cheese.

Snacks:  greek yogurt and strawberries & honey. bread and jam. celery and cheese.

Dinner:  chicken chili with a baked sweet potato

Cals: 1,860

Protein: 158, 35%

Carbs: 185, 40%

Fat: 50, 25%

I am super hungry today. I've already eaten breakfast and one of my two afternoon snacks and I can't wait for lunch! Hm, wonder what that's all about.

I'm really excited to have next Monday off. I hope it's another day of cooking and laundry and my dog. 

You know, I'm the same way myself. I'll wake up super hungry. I find, though, that drinking about a liter of water first thing in the morning deals with that pretty well, so I guess it's not actually hunger in this case.

Maybe drink some water first thing in the morning?

You know, I'm the same way myself. I'll wake up super hungry. I find, though, that drinking about a liter of water first thing in the morning deals with that pretty well, so I guess it's not actually hunger in this case.

Maybe drink some water first thing in the morning?

Oh I do! It's the first thing I consume. Usually 16 (sometimes 24) ounces. And I'm almost never hungry in the morning with my regular protein shake and breakfast. 

There are a couple factors that may have played into the weird hunger this morning: more cardio than usual and TOM. Yay!

Speaking of cardio, my back is much better but as the day wears on I can feel the twinge still. I can't decide if I should do another treadmill/stretching session tomorrow morning or a deload dumbbell session...

Foods 2/11/2014

Breakfast: the usual.

Lunch: chicken chili

Snacks:  rice rollers. baked potato soup. dark chocolate pieces. greek yogurt with strawberries and truvia. raisins.

Dinner:  beef and broccoli stir fry.

Cals: 1,968

Protein: 163, 34%

Carbs: 216, 43%

Fat: 49, 23%

Who thought those giant bags of raisins from costco were a good idea??

Workout 2/12/2014

11 min treadmill (0.92 mi)

Stretching

Foods 2/12/2014

Breakfast: the usual.

Lunch: chicken chili

Snacks:  greek yogurt with strawberries. turkey and pepperoni sandwich. real deal veggie chips.

Dinner:  ground turkey tomato sauce with mixed veggies and a baked sweet potato.

Cals: 1,721

Protein: 170, 41%

Carbs: 152, 35%

Fat: 46, 24%

Guys, I REALLY wanted raisins again last night. But I resisted those AND the work chocolates!!

Success.gif

I’m going here tomorrow night with the SO and my mom and her fiance! I’m so in for that Chilean Sea Bass entree… drool.

Eat ALL the raisins!

seriously, what is the DEAL with those buggers?!

Well, great. Now I want chocolate covered raisins! 

But, good for you for resisting temptation. I'm not normally a raisin fan, but occasionally get a wild hair. And want them ALL! 

whoops! i didn't even think of those! soooo delicious. and raisins are a weird thing, I agree. I used to not like them at all but now I want them all the time. But if I get a bad tasting one, then I'm turned off from them for a while. Like pistachios. I haven't had those in maybe a year because the last time I had them I ate one with a worm in it. BLECH!

Foods 2/13/2014

Breakfast: apple pie egg white smoothie.

Lunch: beef&broccoli stir fry with jasmine rice.

Snacks:  black beans with chicken and crushed red pepper. half an apple. raisins.

Dinner:  salmon potato pie with egg and horseradish cheddar

Cals: 1,876

Protein: 157, 33%

Carbs: 224, 48%

Fat: 40, 19%

I had another raisin fiasco last night. So I asked the SO to hide them so that next time I want them I have to ask her for them and then I’ll be more apt to only eat a serving and only ask if I know it’ll fit in my macros.

But I foam rolled my calves last night! That’s something, right?

Workout 2/14/2014

5 min treadmill warmup

DB Shoulder Press: deload week

5 at 20# in each hand

5 at 20# 

5 at 20# 

Bentover Row: I started at 20# DBs but my right shoulder has been acting up and this was painful. I decided to mob around with some 5# DB doing lateral raises and swings because I have no idea what wrong or the best way to fix it. It was strange that it didn’t really act up during the shoulder presses. But every time I put my jacket on or reach into coat pockets that are set back, I definitely feel it.

5x20#, 10x15#

Incline pushups:

9, 9, 9

stretching in between.

So yeah, I don’t know what all these weird issues are about. First the back, which feels much better, and now the shoulder? Truthfully, the shoulder has been feeling weird for awhile now but I didn’t think too much of it (or didn’t want to). I was going to go get a gym membership this weekend but what’s the point if I’m not going to be able to do the lifts I want to do?

Also, I’m eating chocolate today and you can’t stop me. Happy valentine’s day!

tumblr_n0hr9nA1fz1r9zszio1_500.gif

Well, great. Now I want chocolate covered raisins! 

But, good for you for resisting temptation. I'm not normally a raisin fan, but occasionally get a wild hair. And want them ALL! 

We recently found dark chocolate covered dried cranberries. They are awesome.

• Like 1

Band pull aparts

The LYTP exercises

Shoulder halos

Windmills

Shoulder shockers

(sorry, no time to get the links for you)

All of these.

Oh, can't believe I forgot this. Shoulder dislocations (don't panic; you don't actually dislocate your shoulders).

So much love for raisins... I was never a huge fan to be honest...

afN2Xn3.jpg

OMG!!!! I can't believe you just meme'd my thread with my FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

You win the internet.

P.S. I'm currently updating over here in my battle log ;)