Grow NF Wings

Right So i dabbled i mean i gave it a go had a few home Life. Work issues :neglected: ...Blahhh you heard them and i had them..

So its a New Year and lets face it this Angell aint gonna Fly with the Belly he's got and the weak wings he has to get a foot of the ground let alone reach the sky..

2014 Main

Goal Its To Loose the Tyer holding me down See the Photo Album.

And Get strong Wings (Ok that my Frame)..

SIDE QUEST

Exercise Twice a Week # :redface: 

The time will be added as my side quest continue

Use The STAIRS at WORK not the lift or escerlator

No More Snacking at work.. No Vending Machine

Im going sensable useing my Jawbone to monitor when im slowing down to encourage movment. Sleep and Food types..Using the Site and awsume NF group on the Chat and bloggs i can link to.

So come on 2014 this Fella's got a tyer to loose and wings to build..

P.S if anyone local or Not want to help encourage, spur and drive me and me them let me know ill add you to my Buddies list :peaceful:

:angel: of the Wilderness Level 1 Archangel Templar order of the NF blazing Light.

STR 2 - DEX 1- STA 2 - CON 4 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 

Your current safe boundaries were once fears.. Push your boundaries till your last breath.

Ok so fare so good. ive not been near that vending..it does watch me as i enter the staff canteen but i power is strong and im ignoring its sweet call of happy sugar...

The steps are challanging too! i acturaly stood at the top of the flight of stars and panted i mean its only four flights i must count them at some point but i have gone up and down them 12 times today.

So fellow NFs its been a good start.

:angel: of the Wilderness Level 1 Archangel Templar order of the NF blazing Light.

Your current safe boundaries were once fears.. Push your boundaries till your last breath.

Good work! Your goals sound like they are well chose such that you try for enough to actually succeed and not set yourself up with failure. Life style changes are hard even if they are about what may look like small adjustments.

I'm sure your quest will do wonders for you, it sounds like a good way to get going.

So MathiasMag... Hows the new year been??? Leveling up im sure... Ive done my first battle.. stepping out of the next challenge as i just want to get a few things sorted before i take my next level..

Startd the Paleo idea.. its a morning and lunch for the monment... but ive started to creep it into my evening meal with out noticing so yippp on me..

Hows you battle log. and map going?

Morning fellow Nerds... it good i can say that..

I was with my mother this weekend in Wales...For the first time sticking to my Paleo style of eating! notice no DIET word used..

and i dont think she noticed i did it to her.. she on cancer tablets and little appetiet. But back to feeding her  

I made her Scrambled Egg, and bacon with tomatoes and mushrooms. she didnt notice no sugar loaded beans, fried bread or toaast missing... For lunch i made her fritata... with salad.. no sauces.. She smilled and left nothing..

Just shows dont matter what age or what you going through..you can change a a little at a time.

Exactly right! I've lost nearly three stone that way. (Well, I'm trying to lose them, the first two have given up but that third one is a persistent little bugger. Keeps following me around and muttering under its breath about cold beer and gourmet doughnuts.)

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson

i think the new chef at work is one of  the tooth fairy minions.. 

New pudding that come with custard at twenty two pence!!!!.. and he now has every main meal with

Rice, pasta or potatoes...and the veg is not veg its mini cubes of weird coloured thins i mean veggies

should never come cubed right??

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines