Smurray Back on Track

smurray

OK, last challenge I fell off and fell hard.  Holidays are crazy and that is not an excuse, just a statement of truth.  Gained weight. lost motivation, and stressed out over school was how I ended last year.  This year, we will start by getting back to where we left off.

Nutrition goal-  eat smarter and lose the holiday gain.  Get back to logging food and losing 10lbs

Exercise goal- Get back to 4 to 5 days a week with at least 3 strength days.  Also keeping mileage up for a half marathon in March.

Improvement goal- projects at home-  I have a break from school since I have credits to skip this next class in my program.  I need to get some projects done around the house during this break from school.  One project a week.

Time to get going.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

Will that be your first marathon?  I have only ever done a half marathon.  Good luck with this challenge!

This will be my first half marathon.  I have run the mileage several times during training, but it will be the first race.  I am really using it as a training goal in preparing for Tough Mudder in June.  How was your first half marathon?  Did you pretty much stick to your pace during the race?

Challenges:

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

My first was horrible.  I hardly trained for it (first problem) and then didn't stick to my pace during the race and had to walk a bunch in the middle of it.  I tried to make the best out of it though and we got to run on part of the Indianapolis Speedway so I tapped the wall with my fist so I could say I hit the wall in all the turns at Indy and didn't do millions of dollars in damage to a car ;)

How are you doing with the challenge so far?

My first was horrible.  I hardly trained for it (first problem) and then didn't stick to my pace during the race and had to walk a bunch in the middle of it.  I tried to make the best out of it though and we got to run on part of the Indianapolis Speedway so I tapped the wall with my fist so I could say I hit the wall in all the turns at Indy and didn't do millions of dollars in damage to a car ;)

How are you doing with the challenge so far?

That is awesome with running at the speedway.  I was on a student trip and we drove by the speedway during time trails and we heard them make about 4 laps while we went by.  I guess the challenge is going fairly good.  I have not been updating like I should.  It is so hard to get moving during the winter.  Exercise is solid, and I have been getting projects completed around the house, but the eating is still needing to be brought under control.  Other than that, things are looking okay.

Challenges:

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines