FreddyMcFred Turns the Prophecy Upside Down

Haha, thanks, I've just been lazy so long I want to make it up as fast as I can. I never said "easy workout" though, just shorter, so only 2 sets of everything where I'd normally do 3.

My first order of business today was eating something good for dinner. I practiced my wall handstands and pirouette bails next, 10 times today. Tomorrow I'll actually see how long I can hold the wall handstands for. I stretched after that.

Half-Giant Assassin Level 9

Current Challenge: Move

Past Challenges: First Challenge, Read the Prophecy, Follow the Prophecy, Get Serious Again, Upside Down, Running, Build a Bridge, Make it Fun,

"I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that don't work." - Thomas Edison

"I don't want to do it, therefore I must!" - Me

"If we win because we are a winner then when we lose it must make us a loser." - Josh Waitzkin

So looking forward to Camp Nerd Fitness, really hope I'll get to meet some fellow assassin there. Might have to be top secret though.

My dinner tonight was good too.

Past Challenges: First Challenge, Read the Prophecy, Follow the Prophecy, Get Serious Again, Upside Down, Running, Build a Bridge, Make it Fun,

"I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that don't work." - Thomas Edison

"If we win because we are a winner then when we lose it must make us a loser." - Josh Waitzkin

So looking forward to Camp Nerd Fitness, really hope I'll get to meet some fellow assassin there. Might have to be top secret though.

Yesterday and today were relaxing days, tomorrow I'll pick up the pace again. Yesterday I slacked off a lot and only my dinner was good. Today I had good dinner and then did my wall handstands: 0:43 0:33 0:40 0:40. I would stretch next but I just stubbed my baby toe in the most epic of ways so not today.

Summary of week... 3? I'm sure it's week 3. Handstands 6/7, stretching 5/7, eating right 4/3, exercising 1/3, decluttering completely forgotten. Slacked on the exercising though I did climb a lot so it could've been worse. I still need to manage my time better but overall I think this week was alright. I'm getting better at not getting angry at myself for not hitting 100%.

Yes, I love getting rid of useless stuff, I will step up my game a bit this week.

Dinner was good today. Yesterday's handstand debacle showed me that obviously my pirouette bail needs some work so that's just what I'll do today. Instead of trying to see how long I can hold the handstand I'll be getting into it for just 10-20 seconds and then focusing on my form for the bail so I can safely get out of a handstand. I did this 8 times. Arm hurts too much to do more tonight but I'll keep practicing tomorrow night since I can't let myself get cocky just because I did it successfully a few times (as I've seen where that leads.) I stretched after that.

Dinner today fit the requirements. Today's handstand practice is the same as yesterday's, getting into the handstand for only about 10 seconds and then focusing on my pirouette bail form. Practiced this 12 times. I stretched after that.

Today's my first real workout in a while, been slacking a bit. I went climbing today, beat a bunch of newly added routes that were fun and got my hands good and sore. For the real workout, started off with clapping pushups.

Clapping Pushups: 16 12 8

Pistol Squats + 10lbs held in front (per leg): 5 5 5

Fingers Only Pullups With 20lbs Extra: 7 5 5

Hollow Body Hold: 0:38 0:37 0:33

Wall Handstands to Pirouette Bails (not worried about how long I hold them today): 10

After all that I had a good stretch. Dinner was good tonight too so I've already fulfilled my quota on that front but I will go further and exceed that quota. Finally, I did 30 minutes of decluttering today.

Today I did my handstands going for bail practice once again rather than focusing on duration. In and out of the handstand 12 times. Also screwed it up 1 time. I finished all my stretching too. Dinner was... okay. I'm not counting it.

I caught a cold and used it as an excuse to be lazy as hell. I suck. At least my dinners last night and tonight had the required ingredients.

To recap week 4, my handstands were 4/7, stretching was 4/7, workouts were 1/3, meals were 5/3, decluttering was 30/60 minutes.

For today I went climbing and then did the wall handstands, got up and bailed successfully 18 times. After this was stretching. I made up something food for dinner too.

Not bad but not good either. You can do better than that! There are only 2 weeks left, stay strong and declutter all the things :D

What are you decluttering by the way? A room?

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

It's mainly my room I'm working on decluttering. I've been working on reclaiming my floor from the boxes and piles of junk. Once that's taken care of I'll work on the rest of my house.

For today the first thing was my workout. Clapping pushups are loud and my roommate is asleep so instead....

One arm knee pushups (per arm): 7 5 5

Pistol Squats + 10lbs held in front (per leg): 6 5 3

Fingers Only Pullups With 20lbs Extra: 8 4 4

I got my priorities screwed up and didn't do anything else after that but the good news is I finished that manga so I'll have less distractions and I'll properly handstand and stretch tomorrow.

Today I went climbing and got my wall handstands done after that, still practicing just getting up and bailing, 20 times successful. 1 big fail. Stretched after this.

Today I did my wall handstands first, up and down 21 times. Since my form tonight was my best yet, this will be my last night doing them like this, tomorrow I'll finally start seeing how long I can actually hold the wall handstand for. I stretched next and had a dinner that fulfilled the requirements.

Today I went climbing and had some good stuff for dinner. For my wall handstands I lasted 0:38 0:41 0:34. I stretched too. I did about 10 minutes of decluttering today.

Today I made a tasty 100% paleo shepherd's pie for dinner so that was good. For my wall handstands I got 0:45 0:40 0:35 0:30. I stretched right after.

Yesterday I spent most of the day decluttering, I didn't really keep count but it was at least 7 hours. There's still some work to do but I made huge progress so I'm not too upset about not accomplishing my exercise goals. I did actually eat a decent dinner.

So to recap the week, handstands were 5/7, stretching was 5/7, dinners were 4/3, workouts were 1/3, decluttering was 7 hours 10 minutes out of 1 hour. There was a lot of climbing but I still want to see more full workouts. Happy about the massive declutter.

Today I went climbing and climbed real hard, I was exhausted and sore afterward so for the first time in quite a while I'm counting this as a complete workout. For handstands I got 0:44 0:50 0:37 0:35. I stretched after that and my dinner was okay too.

Good job for the decluttering! And you sure go climb a lot. I'm afraid to say, I missed the 2 last scheduled sessions... my BF hurt his wrist and my left foot is a bit bothering me. (Ok, I'm just lazy :/)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Climbing is super fun so it isn't hard to stay motivated to do that all the time at least. My roommate who's my partner sure likes hurting himself and hampering his own climbing though.

Today I ate something good for dinner and then started the wall handstands lasting 0:42 0:44 0:50 0:40. Stretching followed this. I also decluttered about 15 minutes.

Today I started with the wall handstands, lasted 0:56 0:44 0:40 0:45. This is good, I got to 56 seconds. Only 4 seconds away from my original target of 1 minute. After that I stretched. Then I made and ate some delicious curry that met the dinner requirements.

Today I took my lead course in climbing so I can channel my inner Spiderman and climb the ceiling now. It was more learning than climbing though so not really a workout at all. Next was handstands, went for 1:05 0:45 0:45 0:40. I hit my handstand target, made it over 1 minute! Success! I haven't had a proper workout session in much too long so next was...

Pistol squats with 10lbs extra (per leg): 5 4 4

Pullups with 25lbs extra: 7 6 4

I stretched after this and had leftover curry so dinner was good.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines