What games is everyone currently playing?

How is that so far?

Amazing.

I am thinking about making a thread where we call all share what systems we play on so we can try to get some people together for some gaming fun!

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I'm STILL playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag...I just can't get enough of sailing through the AC world in the Jackdaw :-D

Same deal. I was 40% done the game before recently starting into the main storyline. Sailing around being a pirate doing pirate things was just so damn fun. My favorite sandbox to play in in quite a long time.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Amazing.

I am thinking about making a thread where we call all share what systems we play on so we can try to get some people together for some gaming fun!

I second that!

Eli and the Timeline of Growth

"Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you.

You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic." ~ Anaïs Nin

I found my old PS1 and a crappy little square box TV last night. I also found Ape Escape inside the PS1...

So, yeah. I'm just, you know, reliving my damn childhood.

The game is almost 16 years old, but it's still so fun. =D

SugarRay Lycan - Monk

Level 4 - STR : 5 | DEX : 8 | STA : 3 | CON : 5 | WIS : 8 | CHA : 1

Challenges: No. 1 - No.2 - No.3 - No.3: SugarRay's Comeback Match.

I stopped playing video games for a few years, but I inherited a PS3 from my brother and holy shit I missed out on some awesome games.

The Last of Us was amazing and re-kindled my love for games. I just finished Uncharted 2 & 3 and now I'm playing Deus Ex Human Revolution which is fun

Miles ran consecutively: 13.1/26.2

50%
50%

Pushups done consecutively: 16/20

80%
80%

I haven't been able to get Zelda and Mario Kart out of my head these past few days..so I ordered an N64 to replace the one that bricked on me a few years back..shit's about to get real..

In related news..holy crap the value of those systems and games have rebounded! Finding a good deal is near impossible..and I suddenly regret removing all of my games from their original packaging..I could be winning the lottery right now with collectors, lol

I re-downloaded Star Wars Battlefront II a few weeks ago. Just as good now as it was back in the day!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

Not sure if anyone else in here plays it, but this year marks my 10th year of Kingdom of Loathing. I can't believe I've played the same damn game that long. 

I think it's my 8th or 9th year... wow. TURTLE POWER.

• Like 1

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides.