What games is everyone currently playing?

All I can vaguely remember is Tomb Raider on either one of the older playstation consoles or maybe an ancient PC... It was simple but for its time, and as a kid, it was the most amazing thing. Hey, maybe I should try the newer reboot. I bet the graphics would be a shock. :)

The graphics are definitely a shock.  It's a pretty cool game so far.  Different than what it used to be... but in a good way.  A lot of reliance on quicktime events, which I actually enjoy.

I think of the reboot as the Game of Thrones version of the original game.  Much darker.

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Hitting up Arkham Knight [...]

Why am I only hearing about this game now?!?!

*Runs off to the nearest GameStop*

EDIT: Oh, poo...they didn't release it for PS3  :mellow:

Eli and the Timeline of Growth

"Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you.

You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic." ~ Anaïs Nin

I'm savoring the last few levels of Tomb Raider.  I'm thinking about getting into Assassin's Creed next.

Yes, I'm years behind the video game curve...

• Like 1

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Hitting up Arkham Knight on the XBone and getting some time in on Civ V and Talisman via Steam. Also getting some time to pick up some of my tabletop games like Legendary and thinking of picking up Boss Monster.

Boss monster is fun, it's good for a quick game.

• Like 1

Current Challenge : New Frame C1

str    ??  |   dex  ??  |   sta   ??  |  con  ??  |    wis  ??  |  cha  ?? 

Mistry  |  Level 1  |  Assassin  |  Half-Elf 

Pokemon Y came out how many years ago and I still only have 7 badges? I'm fixing this.

I wish Pokemon had been made into a quality MMO or even 3D game back in the Red/Blue/Yellow days... back when I understood what the heck was going on.

I wish Pokemon had been made into a quality MMO or even 3D game back in the Red/Blue/Yellow days... back when I understood what the heck was going on.

Yeah they do keep adding a lot of things every new generation and I don't understand most of it. But a lot of it you can safely ignore without compromising your gameplay experience so I just fart around and have fun naming my pokemon after food and stuff.

芸術ã¯çˆ†ç™ºã !

Goals:

Actually stick to this whole foods diet

Drop ~5% body fat before surgery

I don't play CSGO as much as I used to since working towards losing weight and the team I played with falling apart. I started Bioshock 2 last month but haven't played it much this month. I'll get back to it soon, it's a really good game, but I had just finished Bioshock 1 so I need a little break for it to feel fresh.

I currently just got back into Path of Exile to try out the new patch, and have been playing USF4 again to try and get better at it.

If anyone here uses Steam, feel free to PM me and I'll add you.

Level 7 Ranger

STR 19 | STA 16 | DEX 17 | CON 10 | WIS 8 | CHA 8

Battle Log | Previous Challenge | Progress Photos

Recently re-organized all my games and realized the severe number of PS2 games that I bought and never played (at least 15, probably closer to 30 though, whoops!). 

Therefore, I have started playing Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia on my PS2. Which is brillant (anime looking parts) and weird (general game play is a little pixelized) on the 48" Sony Bravia I picked up not long ago. Though, BioShock (recently started playing the first game in the trilogy there) looks fucking amazing all the time on it.

Anyone else have a similar problem of buying lots of games and not playing them, or is it just me? xD

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

Recently re-organized all my games and realized the severe number of PS2 games that I bought and never played (at least 15, probably closer to 30 though, whoops!). 

Anyone else have a similar problem of buying lots of games and not playing them, or is it just me? xD

I've got about 30 or so due to system issues. Also replaying my old ones to get my trophies back.

I've got about 30 or so due to system issues. Also replaying my old ones to get my trophies back.

Ouch, that hurts. The system issues that is. I've been wanting to replay a few olds ones recently but I basically told myself no replaying old things that I've already played unless I'm making progress on at least one unplayed game 'cause this is getting ridiculous. I have games that I bought and never took the plastic wrap off of. 

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

Millions of Steam users suffer from "Steamsaleitis" and have dozens if not hundreds of games that they bought for 75% off etc which creates a huge library of games, but they still continue collecting hats in TF2 or equivalent in CSGO/DotA2.

Level 7 Ranger

STR 19 | STA 16 | DEX 17 | CON 10 | WIS 8 | CHA 8

Battle Log | Previous Challenge | Progress Photos

Millions of Steam users suffer from "Steamsaleitis" and have dozens if not hundreds of games that they bought for 75% off etc which creates a huge library of games, but they still continue collecting hats in TF2 or equivalent in CSGO/DotA2.

Well yes, I listen to friends complain of this all the time. I suppose I should have better clarified in regards to meaning physical game copies. I know they're going out of style now, but I generally can't help myself but to get hard copies as I like having something to hold/look at.

Re-bought Borderlands 2 at the Sony summer sale, I was determined to start a new game with Zer0 and become the ultimate close combat killing machine (in a game that is all about 87 bazillion guns and I will mostly use my sword damn that sounds all wrong right?). But after hours of downloading and installation I started the game and guess what I saw at the title screen... Maya, my cool as shit hardcore massmurder siren.

But I could resist the temptation and started a new game with Zer0 and his "sword" didn't made as much damage as I thought I would (I know he needs a special skill to get the real sword).

So I continued with Maya and wow I miss skilled her so hard and of course I am at that point when the main town disappears and I can't re-skill. But once I get back to Sanctuary I will turn her into a Vanguard, minus charge to win but with exploding fire shields and fire fists (and yes I know that Zer0 has a charge).

Re-bought Borderlands 2 at the Sony summer sale, I was determined to start a new game with Zer0 and become the ultimate close combat killing machine (in a game that is all about 87 bazillion guns and I will mostly use my sword damn that sounds all wrong right?).

[...]

But I could resist the temptation and started a new game with Zer0 and his "sword" didn't made as much damage as I thought I would (I know he needs a special skill to get the real sword).

Zer0?

A melee beast?

tumblr_mrkxg3SR921r8l821o1_250.gif

That's cute

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (7)Fitness (2)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

Understandable. I got GOTY edition when it was on sale, which included most of the DLC.

On the other hand, it's a completely different game when playing as Krieg. Completely

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (7)Fitness (2)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)