What games is everyone currently playing?

I've been playing state of decay a fair bit lately, no idea why I bought it, something of an impulse purchase. I don't know if it's just because I'm not far enough into the game yet but I feel like it could do with more plot, there doesn't seem to be much in terms of a main objective.

I've also been thinking about whether to get an Xbox One. The money isn't an issue, but if I'm gonna be spending hundreds of pounds I gotta be getting enough out of it, and as of yet there's only one game I really want that requires me to go next gen which is Arkham Knight. Granted I love the Arkham games, even the kind of shitty one, so eventually I will get an Xbone. On that note I have two questions if anyone happens to know: 1) What's the backwards compatibility like? And 2) Any other game recommendations that require a next gen console?

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

I just finished playing both The Walking Dead games. They were a lot of fun! I really recommend them if you're interested in games with great storytelling. I normally don't like anything to do with zombies, but I'd really enjoyed The Wolf Among Us by the same creators and saw that they were on sale during the Steam sale, so then I had to play them so I didn't feel that I'd wasted my money. I was really impressed by how good they are.

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

I have acquired a PS4 and have been playing the shit out of Destiny the last few days. If anyone plays, or just wants to add me, my PSN handle is CrawlingChaos13. Going to be playing Arkham Knight once I catch up with my friend on Destiny (level 28). Then it's mostly just waiting for Fallout 4 to come out...

waiting-game-meme-generator-and-now-the-

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

DarK_RaideR mentioned in his status about GW2 being F2P, and some other NF members talked about it as well. I had initially heard bad things about the F2P version of GW2 so I was going to pass, but I changed my mind. If anyone wants to play, feel free to add me. My username is Fatal.8126.

Level 7 Ranger

STR 19 | STA 16 | DEX 17 | CON 10 | WIS 8 | CHA 8

Battle Log | Previous Challenge | Progress Photos

Finished up Until Dawn over a day and a half on my weekend. It's got to be the second prettiest game I've seen on PS4. The re-play is pretty high, if nothing else than to enjoy the QTE, some of the choice patterns, and to get all the possible endings for each character. While I'm not a big fan of jump and cat scares, the atmosphere and plot line did enough to give me the heebies and make me not want to go outside after dark for a while.

• Like 1

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Now that Wildstar is going FP2, I'll be messing around with that in between shots of SW: TOR and Warcraft.

MMOs keep me busier than any social life ever could.

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Lot of Pillars of Eternity for me lately

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

My bf and i have become re-addicted to Age of Empires II. Being able to play together has put a whole new spin on it for me!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

My bf and i have become re-addicted to Age of Empires II. Being able to play together has put a whole new spin on it for me!

The car cheat might be the single best part of the game

• Like 1

"Рон, мÑтежный, проÑит бури, kак будто в бурÑÑ… еÑÑ‚ÑŒ покой!" - Mikhail Lermontov

I always enjoyed the custom maps playing online!

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Just found this thread. Saw some posts about Krieg in Borderlands 2. I'm finally playing as him on my 4th or so playthrough. Totally different mindset to play and any air bosses or badasses are a pain. However anything on the ground is dead in a few hits. 

I've also been on and off with Civ 5 and the borderlands telltale game. Considering getting the Game of Thrones telltale game, anyone tried it?

• Like 1

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

Just found this thread. Saw some posts about Krieg in Borderlands 2. I'm finally playing as him on my 4th or so playthrough. Totally different mindset to play and any air bosses or badasses are a pain. However anything on the ground is dead in a few hits. 

I love Krieg so much, I even did a Krieg themed challenge last round. It's a completely different game with that guy.

Also, re-posting here because people might miss the Gauntlet thread:

For a little less than 10 more hours after this post, BundleStars has an offer on the game and DLC, 6.40 Euros (little over 7 dollars) for a 4 key combo pack, in case anyone's interested. Also, in case anyone grabs it, I'm Scavenger86 on Steam and would love to watch your back  :tongue:

Edit: My bad, that's the combo pack for a single player. The 4-pack deal is here and costs 14.10 Euros (about 16 dollars) without the DLC. Still, both offers are on major discount.

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

IFComp just started so I'm kicking it old school for a couple weeks. Well, even older than usual for me, that is.

I finished "Chrono Cross" and did not see what the big deal was. The plot twist about one-third of the way through the game is magnificent. The rest of it is like a rerun of the most boring parts of Final Fantasy 8, twice. with an even less rewarding level gain system. "Chrono Trigger" had a simpler plot but a lot more spirit.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

So... Much... Destiny... (PS4 - CrawlingChaos13 if you want to add me, always need people to run heroics with)... Playing Iron Banner for the first time, so much fun....

• Like 1

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

The Crypt of The Necrodancer

Even the intro is unspeakably badass, just look:

and the kick in the gameplay is time your moves to the rythm of the music.

Revarding to keep the combo up, and get lost in it.

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Has anyone tried SMITE, the moba based around all sorts of mythological gods and heroes?  I just downloaded it off Steam and will probably give it a shot this weekend.

The Viking in me couldn't be more pleased with the idea of taking control over Thor, Odin, or Ullr, and destroying some stuff!

• Like 1

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager