What games is everyone currently playing?

Honestly, I'm addicted to an iphone game for the first time. Clash of Clans. Console wise I'm working on Final Fantasy 13.

• Like 3

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'm addicted to League of Legends, but I'm also in the Elder Scrolls Online beta, so I play that whenever a test is happening usually.  I have over 100 games in my steam library, but to be honest the only game I play out of it anymore is Rome Total War 2.  Currently trying to get into the Kingdoms Under Fire 2 beta with limited success though  :numbness:

• Like 1

Quest of the Half Elf: 0 Objectives Completed

2.3%
2.3%

Level 1 Half-Elf 

Stength: 4 Dexterity: 6 Stamina: 3 Constitution: 2 Wisdom: 1 Charisma: 1

Stop me?

You can't stop me.

No one can stop me.  

Not even me.

Taking a break from Fallout New Vegas to play Mount and Blade Warband - a sandbox medieval warfare game.  I'm very late to this one, but enjoying it so far, especially with some community created mods.  Not the prettiest, and not easy to pick up the combat, but I'm very slowly getting the hang of it....

Level 4 Human Adventurer / Level 4 Scout, couch to 5k graduate, six time marathon finisher.

Spoiler

Current 5k Personal Best: 22:00 / 21:23 / 21:13 / 21:09 / 20:55 / 20:25 (4th July 17)

Current 5 mile PB: 36:41 35:27 34:52 (10th May 17)

Current 10k PB: 44:58 44:27 44:07 44:06 43:50 (29th June 17)

Current Half Marathon PB: 1:41:54 1:38:24 1:37:47 1:37:41 (14th June 15)

Current Marathon PB: 3:39:34 3:29:49 (10th April 16)

Bioshock Infinite is downloading right now on the xbox. Borderlands 2 is on the list, but as a recovering addict I only allow myself to play about one game every 6 months...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

"Strong in purpose and strong in action; strong within and strong without; strong against foes that are seen and strong against foes that are unseen; all the way up and all the way down, all the way around and all the way through; first, last and always—strong!"

I downloaded Realm of Shadows mod for Diablo II recently. Pretty darn cool.

New skill system with general masteries, and added a specialties system based on Fame. New item system, totally new quest system while keeping much of the feel of vanilla D2. Can be found here (Le Royaume Des Ombres is the official title- French mod, does have English option)

Having played many great D2 mods, this one is at least top three and could end up taking the top spot from Median XL when all is said and done.

Reading this thread was, for me, like reading drink recipes must be for an alcoholic.  I stopped gaming last year due to having a kid and wanting to follow other pursuits.  Now I'm almost tempted to relapse :P

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I've been getting a lot of play out of a survival/horror game called "Don't Starve" - I think it's regularly about $15 on Steam but I picked it up just before Christmas for about $8. Basically, the objective is to stay alive as long as possible and you have various food & other resources to make tools to get more resources.

I just found one on Steam called 7 Days to Die that looks interesting. I will look up Don't Starve.

I am playing Rust now which is sort of like DayZ.

Level 6 Ranger/Warrior

Str:26 Dex:13 Stam:17 Con:12 Wis:12 Cha:3

Current Challenge: A Ranger Respawns

Playing a bit of WoW with the new NF Guild. Didn't pick up MoP until recently, so got some new content to get through. Other than that, went on a small spending spree with the past couple of Steam sale events. These aren't all the games I bought, but the ones I'm focusing on the most. Currently having a bit of gaming ADD by jumping from one to another and not putting enough time into a single game right now.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

- I have loved the Castlevania series since the orginal on NES, but have never cared for any of the 3D versions. This one is sticking. Really good game so far!

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

- I'm late to the party. I'm not a big western RPG fan and kept putting this one off for the longest time, but got it on Steam for super cheap. Not a fan of the first person view and never knew it actually had a 3rd person view. Makes the game so much more enjoyable for me! Need to play more, but lost a good amount of progress with some Steam Cloud sync issue and haven't gotten around to catching back up to where I was.

Dust: An Elysian Tail

- Looked interesting and got it for cheap. Such a fun RPG platformer. Gorgeous game!

BioShock Infinite

- Never really played the BioShock series, but again....got this for cheap and have heard great things. Not very far in it just yet, but really enjoying it.

Dishonored

- Same as BioShock comment. Heard great things, got it for cheap, not very far into it, but really great game so far.

DmC

- I bought the original Devil May Cry and loved it along with a couple of the others. This was a no brainer when it came up on sale.

The Witcher

- These games always interested me, so I picked them both up. Working through the first one and really liking it.

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons

- Haven't started it just yet, but with all the great reviews, I had to pick it up.

EDIT: BTW.....username on Steam is icedtrip

NF has a WOW guild?! Added you on Steam :)

Level 6 Ranger/Warrior

Str:26 Dex:13 Stam:17 Con:12 Wis:12 Cha:3

Current Challenge: A Ranger Respawns

I haven't stopped playing the Mass Effect trilogy, so many feels! But I've been playing through Lego Marvel Superheroes with my son, which is surprisingly a blast to play! And I just picked up Rocksmith (its basically Guitar Hero but with a real guitar) as an at home alternative to guitar lessons. So far I've got the basics down, and the difficulty scales to your ability, so its the perfect mix of challenging and entertaining. 

Level 5 Changeling Ranger

STR:13 | DEX:14  | STA:14  | CON: | WIS:10 | CHA:5

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal."

Current Challenge | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1