Europe - meet up!

july and august works as well for me too

Level 1 - assassin

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 2, CON: 2, WIS: 3, CHA: 3

Current Challenge: maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

Battle Log: We are the hero of our story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge Archive: #1 - Let's kill those rats and spider!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true.
Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins.

Guzzi and I are working on a full weekend meet-up in the Highlands of Scotland complete with informal powerlifting competition and many outdoor opportunities.

Oh and a whopping great party (because it wouldn't be a weekender without a shindig). 

Anyway, if any other European Nerds fancy coming over to Scotland for the weekend of 3-5 October, just let me know!

Is this thread still alive? I'm in Greece, another corner of the continent, but able and willing to travel around. Guess there's no time to organize summer meetings anymore, plus ticket prices will be crazy, but I'm planning of a trip anyway sometime in September-October-November.

And if it doesn't happen then, it can be done later so we can organize it better. I'll subscribe to keep up with any updates.

Is this thread still alive? I'm in Greece, another corner of the continent, but able and willing to travel around. Guess there's no time to organize summer meetings anymore, plus ticket prices will be crazy, but I'm planning of a trip anyway sometime in September-October-November.

And if it doesn't happen then, it can be done later so we can organize it better. I'll subscribe to keep up with any updates.

There's a fairly big meet-up being planned for 3-5 October in Scotland. Can't post the link at the moment because I'm at work but it's the Fort William one.

There's a fairly big meet-up being planned for 3-5 October in Scotland. Can't post the link at the moment because I'm at work but it's the Fort William one.

Oooooh, that's interesting. UK was one of the candidate destinations anyway, got friends to visit in London and Glasgow/Edinburgh too. If anyone could provide some more info, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Necro-ing this thread :P

I'm currently confused as to where I'll be for the next school year, but it's going to be either St Petersburg or Andorra la Vella. Figured I'd pop in and say hi to my fellow Europe-based Rebels :)

Rachel's Epic Deed List, aka my Bucket List   Bregalad? Sounds familiar...

Quest #1 Quest #2 Quest #3
"The sight of the huge world put mad ideas into me; as if I could wander away, wander forever, see strange and beautiful things, one after the other to the world's end." ~ CS Lewis

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going." ~Samwise Gamgee

Can't believe I've only just found this thread! UK here, but I've been wanting to travel sometime and europe sounds like a good start :)

felsenmeer_uebersicht001006.jpg

For those of you not familiar with it, this is the rock ocean near my home. It's 1-2 kilometers of rocks that you can just.. climb on. Going upwards steadily, obviously, but it's great fun.

Apfel - this is like my paradise! I need to start saving for a trip

Dwarven Level 5 Assassin

• STR 12, DEX 3, STA 10, CON 4, WIS 10, CHA 3

Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4 (current)

Main Quest: Weight Loss - to get down to 10st, started August 2013 at 17st 1lb, current 14st 4lb

39%
39%

I know I only just joined, but I am following this nonetheless. Would be great to meet some rebellion people. :)

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)

Ooh I'd love to have an all europe meet-up ! I'm afraid I can't make it to fort william though :( How about a meet up somewhere in July? If there are students among us, we can go during their summer holidays!! I will be interrailing through central europe (germany, slovakia, poland, hungary,...) throughout July, so any location there would be great! What do you guys think?

Oh yea, I'm from Belgium ;) There's a lot of work out facilities here, can't really go wrong! Forests and hiking trails are within a 2h drive from my home, and there's an overload of gyms, swimming pools (an olympic one aswell!), a skiing slope, bouldering gym, running circuits, etc etc! Loads!! And my cooking skills are impeccable! ;)

Losing 10 kilograms

8%
8%

100 consecutive push-ups goal

25%
25%

If you are not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happen to you!