LainiSauce just do it

today -

started with some snatches- didnt feel great so I switched to PC

BB power snatch- up to 110

PC and J- up to 155, tried 160 and failed

super packed today

hard to focus was probably my problem

food and schoolio time

Anything is possible for him who believes. (Mark 9:23)
"The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid." -Marcus Aurelius
Current challenge
My Training
STR-10 DEX-6 STA-9 CON-4 WIS-16.5 CHA-5

DYEL?  Heck yes...  +1000 for that trick.

hahaha thank you :P

The people at your gym seem awfully hard to impress. No one seemed to even look twice. Cool trick!

Haha true.. but they probably looked away in shame after i failed a few times and bashed my face.. they were like "lets not stare at the challenged girl over there" haha.

My mind is completely blown with that move.  I'm pretty sure I'd end up with a cracked skull if I tried it.  Keep up the good work!  

Thanks Max! Like I said... bashed my face a few times and have a knarly bruise on my arm from dropping it... haha.. just gotta keep going!

"The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid." -Marcus Aurelius
Current challenge
My Training

bad snatch session today, recorded a 110lb'er once, but it wasn't a good one. need to drop lower faster and stay off my toes. would probably help if i wasn't super sore :tongue:

i did a trail run yesterday, ~2miles moderately hilly (aka brutal for me) terrain. 

wanna start running more again, i miss my 10 mile morning jogs.

http://youtu.be/sU38WsWWdwk

Current challenge
My Training

I agree a faster drop into the bottom may get you able to pull a little higher weight.  Look good on the rest of the lift over head form was very good.  Good job today way to rock it.

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

I agree a faster drop into the bottom may get you able to pull a little higher weight.  Look good on the rest of the lift over head form was very good.  Good job today way to rock it.

Thanks! I think I need a few rest days and I can go at it again without hip flexor pain

What are you using to record your vids? The quality looks pretty good.

I actually just use my phone. I have an android mini which sucks pretty much everywhere else except for quality of camera

Current challenge
My Training

yesterday- 

morning DL up to 225 3x5

bench 95 5x5, 105 5x2 (lol for funsies)

night- 2 mile run cause i had energy :)

today-

morning run ~3miles

track/bleacher stair running:

run 50m, do ~100m of stairs bleacher runs idk what to call them, run 10m, rest

repeated 6 times

evening walk ~3-4 miles, nice day out. 

been eating well, no beer still! not tracking for the next couple weeks because it stresses me out and I seem to be doing better without it for a while. eating mostly paleo except for popcorn/granola bars

Current challenge
My Training

lol my profile pic is my super villain outfit.. go on ask what my super villain name is

god i have so much energy right now

Okay. So what is your supervilain name?

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

Okay. So what is your supervilain name?

Ok.. get this.. its pretty BA.. Grenadiea. Get it?! like grenade.. cause I'm EOD... lawl. Had some help figuring it out :P

So yesterday skipped the gym cause we were gunna go climb a mountain. Instead we got the jeep stuck 10 miles up a mountain road, tried to dig it out for 2 hours, failed, packed the stuff and started walking, walk/jogged 5 miles before we got a ride into town. Paid a hefty sum to get it towed. Even the tow truck guy was surprised. 

Today, I got dressed to go to the gym, realized how sore I was, got undressed and plopped on the couch. Hoping for a good nights sleep tonight (crappy sleep last few nights). Hopefully squat session tomorrow. If not feeling great ima go for a super volume DL day. 

Countdown till fly home! and no beer at all this weekend :)

Current challenge
My Training

exactly one month to the day since I had my last night terror... and I had one last night. fuckers. oh well. what i did differently yesterday- drank lots of diet coke, ate ramen noodles with dinner.

today was a late start but-

front squat

95 5x3

115 5x3

135 5x5

155 3x5

135 x3

95 x5

3 rounds

6 chinups (gettin up there!)

5 dips

15 closehand pushups

got complimented and told i look like i'm making gains, made my day a little better

trying not to eat all the food right now

countdown till MA... t-minus 6 days

Current challenge
My Training

Ok.. get this.. its pretty BA.. Grenadiea. Get it?! like grenade.. cause I'm EOD... lawl. Had some help figuring it out :tongue:

So yesterday skipped the gym cause we were gunna go climb a mountain. Instead we got the jeep stuck 10 miles up a mountain road, tried to dig it out for 2 hours, failed, packed the stuff and started walking, walk/jogged 5 miles before we got a ride into town. Paid a hefty sum to get it towed. Even the tow truck guy was surprised. 

Yup. That's a workout.

exactly one month to the day since I had my last night terror... and I had one last night. fuckers. oh well. what i did differently yesterday- drank lots of diet coke, ate ramen noodles with dinner.

today was a late start but-

front squat

95 5x3

115 5x3

135 5x5

155 3x5

135 x3

95 x5

3 rounds

6 chinups (gettin up there!)

5 dips

15 closehand pushups

got complimented and told i look like i'm making gains, made my day a little better

trying not to eat all the food right now

countdown till MA... t-minus 6 days

That's a lot of front squats. And you start where I usually finish!

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

I agree good job on the workout today. Yeah u had a rough workout with the ruck and everything. Jealous actually unable to work out due to the work schedule here

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

Yup. That's a workout.

That's a lot of front squats. And you start where I usually finish!

haha i didn't consider it a workout till I woke up the next morning and realized how sore I was. running down a mountain hurts!

I agree good job on the workout today. Yeah u had a rough workout with the ruck and everything. Jealous actually unable to work out due to the work schedule here

lol yeah, not looking forward to my CLS class taking place somewhere random next week. probably no gym for atleast 3 days =/ could be worse!

Current challenge
My Training

just finished a sprint/stairs session

@ da track yo

1.25 mile jog warmup 

200m sprint (untimed), 25m walk, 100m jog, 75m walk x5

bleacher runs (50m jog up to the start, up/down 6 staircases) x5

was gunna do 100m sprints x5 before and x5 after the bleachers, but did 200m's before and was toast by the end

1 lap cooldown

done

now noming on some chicken and sweet potato

Current challenge
My Training

was gunna take it easy today buuuuut you know

i kinda sorta did

powercleans

65 warmups

95lbs 1 floor, 4 hang x3

115 1 floor, 3 hang x3

135 1 floor, 1 hang x3

145 floor x5

155 floor x2

135 lots of form practice

115 floor 1, hang 1 x2 cool down

5 rounds

dumb bell bench 35lbs x8 

6 chinups

2 rope climbs

stretch

an older guy that i see at the gym alot came over when I was failing my 155lb attempts and let me know some form issues i had. I'm SUPER thankful for this cause I already feel 1000x better. He said my shins weren't vertical and i seated my butt too far down which made the lift more like a DL than a power lift, and makes it so the bar has to travel more along an "s" than a straight line, making me have to do more work. He gave me some pointers on how to plant my body and prepare it for the lift which in turn forced my hip drive to improve soooooo i'm feeling alot better. thank you guy!

starving as i was leaving, eating now but waaaay over salted my chicken :( 

panera today for bottomless coffee and bottomless school work catching up :P

Current challenge
My Training

Good job Random Gym Guy!   Usually when people give me helpful tips, it's way off.  

Bottomless coffee sounds good right about now.   

I know!! I was like uh oh here we go again... cause every now and then you get the guy that thinks he know's what he's talking about, over there doing air squats, never touched a weight before :P 

This guy was an older guy that had competed before. He works his ass off in the gym so I like him :P and the advice worked! Hip drive!!! :D:D:D

Current challenge
My Training

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines