Clash of Clans

Does anyone else play this game on iPhone? It's a pretty cool Tower defense/base attack sort of game with a clan component. I want to make a NF clan if anyone else is on there. The commercial for the game has been on TV a lot lately, that's how I found out about it. Posted it below.

http://youtu.be/YSdJtNen-EA

- Clan Roster- NF membername mini-war always in status crosswalk:
- abby- schmopey son
- Adrien
- Aelinn- Aelinn
- AlexCold- AlexCold- always in
- Ares
- Avater XXIII
- baldero
- Bb
- Beruhei- JMitch
- Chris
- cid32 - captncid- always in
- cn3wton
- cooldude81
- CrackerWatson
- CrystalAnkh- TehSuckij
- DigitalMerit
- Dj
- chickentits- Gainsdalf's 14 year old brother- always in
- Filizserra- Gainsdalf's friend
- fitz the fierce- MsFitz
- Insanity- insanity- always in
- jdanger- jdanger
- Jen
- Leiwyn
- Loki
- nefiros
- Obitim
- petefeet74
- pwallace- pwallace- always in
- QuothTheDragon
- Raev- Raev- always in
- Raz3
- Schmopey- Schmopey- always in
- simonize- simonize
- Squeak
- supercock- IrishMartian
- stargazer- stargazer
- Tallp
- The Great Khan
- this_is_seth- ThisIsSeth
- ThisIsWhyImHot- Gainsdalf- always in
- Tia
- Tird Firguson- Gainsdalf's friend- always in
- tyr-1

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

looks cool... I am downloading it on playstore

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I'm gonna make a guild. Post your screen name in your application to join. Nerd Fitness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: need to pillage the monies first, will post when it's up.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I am not sure how to join a clan... is that not an android feature??

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

It comes a bit later once you level enough to rebuild that clan castle on your map.

500 / 330 / 625

kk.. I'll keep playin

Spoiler

Clan is made. It took me like a week to get to the point of building the clam castle.

500 / 330 / 625

Nope, not at all.

500 / 330 / 625

I am playing it nw on android :)

although the fights frustrate me.... stupid peon fighters who go attack houses when they should attack the things killing them

• Like 1

Spoiler

So the clan can be both android and iphone users? If so, I'll look into this. I'm always looking for more phone games now that I have a better phone.

Don't know yet, waiting for jenn to get the clan castle so she can search for the NF clan.

I am playing it nw on android :)

although the fights frustrate me.... stupid peon fighters who go attack houses when they should attack the things killing them

There's tactics to this. The goblins always go for all the tressure first, while giants always go for the defenses first, ignoring everything else. Barbarians and archers go for whatever is closest or easiest to get to. It's all in their info panes under "favorite target".

It actually adds to the game, as you can use giants to distract and draw defensive fire while goblins go pillage everything.

500 / 330 / 625

Don't know yet, waiting for jenn to get the clan castle so she can search for the NF clan.

There's tactics to this. The goblins always go for all the tressure first, while giants always go for the defenses first, ignoring everything else. Barbarians and archers go for whatever is closest or easiest to get to. It's all in their info panes under "favorite target".

It actually adds to the game, as you can use giants to distract and draw defensive fire while goblins go pillage everything.

working on the clan castle :)

I only have the first level of fighters... working on training some of the archer people... :)

Spoiler

working on the clan castle :)

I only have the first level of fighters... working on training some of the archer people... :)

You saved up for that quick! Try to have your walls built and weapons upgraded once before you lose your initial shield for when people start attacking you.

500 / 330 / 625

I didnt think about walls and stuff... 

I have a tower and some cannons... :)

now for walls :D

Spoiler

Walls are such a money sink once you start upgrading them.

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

everything takes loads of money once you start upgrading it!!

Spoiler

everything takes loads of money once you start upgrading it!!

Once you start attacking it's not as bad. My bottle neck ends up being build times. Upgrades start taking 12+ hours. I have a few now that take days.

500 / 330 / 625

So how's everyone doin? Also who's on iPhone and who's on android? Anyone try finding clan "Nerd Fitness" yet?

500 / 330 / 625

So how's everyone doin? Also who's on iPhone and who's on android? Anyone try finding clan "Nerd Fitness" yet?

On iPhone. Found the clan, but waiting to rebuild my clan castle. Keeping myself from using the gems for now.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*