Clash of Clans

Definitely upgrade resources, so you don't get stuck like this:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-01-18-17-56-46.jpg

I was stuck like that for a whole 24hrs a few days ago. Just grrrr. 

It's almost like you need an equation for what to upgrade when. 

I want to be as strong as I need to be. Physically, as well as mentally.

"Even a reject can surpass an elite, if he trains hard enough!" - Goku

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

I analyze the crap outta this game. Looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to start my bank upgrades today and should be able to start upgrading my TH tomorrow night.

Also, air defense level 2-3 is 3 days. My shortest upgrade right now is 12 hours, most stuff takes a day now.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I analyze the crap outta this game. Looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to start my bank upgrades today and should be able to start upgrading my TH tomorrow night.

Also, air defense level 2-3 is 3 days. My shortest upgrade right now is 12 hours, most stuff takes a day now.

I'm unfortunately at that point now. Kind of getting a bit tired of only having 2 builders >(

I want to be as strong as I need to be. Physically, as well as mentally.

"Even a reject can surpass an elite, if he trains hard enough!" - Goku

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

You get more as you level your town hall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I've been playing this for a couple of months now (in a clan with a few friends) and saving all your gems to get builders is definitely smart. That said, only the first builder you buy costs 500, the second one will cost 1000. The third will probably cost 2000 or something.

Also as long as you keep taking down all the brush as it pops up you'll yield probably 10 or so gems a week.

How do you go about upgrading stuff? Most of my friends upgrade their town halls so they can go after certain upgrades, but I like to max everything out before I upgrade my townhall.

Also - regarding being attacked: How powerful the people who attack you are depends on how many trophies you have, regardless of whether or not you are in the current league. If you find that you are being attacked a lot and losing a lot of resources then lower your standing by attacking with only one barbarian over and over. You will go down a league when you have less than 50% of the trophies needed to leave that league, if that makes sense. So for example if Bronze 1 is the range of 800-900 trophies (numbers are made up, I don't remember actual values) and I am in silver 3 league, I'd need to go down to at least 849 trophies to get down to bronze 1.

Edit: Oh yes, my username is Deaf Brendan

This too, shall pass.

I max everything except collectors since I get most of my income from attacking. Still, they are only 1-2 levels from max when I upgrade the TH. After upgrade I prioritize 1 barracks, all the new walls, then all the new weapons, then split between maxing individual resources, army camps, and weapons.

500 / 330 / 625

I got my castle built. I think i requested to join the clan but not sure. Please send an invite to Skigh. Whoever is running it!

I definitely like this better than the Hobbit game. Getting attacked doesn't have huge consequences. It was always depressing to log into hobbit and see that everything you'd been saving up for all week was robbed from you.

Skigh

Asura Assassin / Level 2  / STR 2 / DEX 0 / STA 3 / CON 2 / WIS 2 / CHA 2

Current Challenge | War Journal | Challenge #1

I don't think I can search to invite you. Don't see a join request anywhere though.

500 / 330 / 625

Yep, I'll promote you and dray. Make sure to only accept NF members.

500 / 330 / 625

YAY! I had my first attack!! and then I attacked someone!!!

and I have trophies!!

but my builds are taking SOOOO SUPER long!!!!!!!! :neglected:  :neglected:  :neglected:  :neglected:  :neglected:

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

750k for my next TH upgrade?!  Ugh, that isn't happening any time soon.

I found that once I buried my mortar in a spot that makes it a nightmare to reach, the attacks on me darn near stopped entirely.  I think I'm now just getting passed up for easier targets.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Hey guys I've been playing for about a week I was hoping there was a Nerd Fitness Clan going on =) going to search for you now... wish I could a screen shot =P I'm failing at my android tonight

Level: 2 Half Orc Class: Adventurer  STR: 3 DEX: 3 STA: 3 CON: 3 WIS: 2 CHA: 1

My Daily Battle

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

You will never be free until you free yourself from the prison of your own false thoughts.