DaveSix - Back on track

DaveSix

Hi, I've Dave.  It's been a while since I've done a challenge.

With the stress of changing jobs four times last year, eating right and working out consistently has fallen by the wayside.

Quest for Consistency

My goals for this challenge:

• Lose at least 1 lb per week every week.  Get more of my calories from natural foods. (I'll share some healthy recipes during the challenge.)
  • Body weight strength training 3x per week.  I've developed by own program with two sets of Pushups, Squats, Pullups, and Revolving Planks.
  • Cardio training every day (stationary bike, playing on the Wii, walking, shoveling snow, swimming, etc.)
  • Work on getting 8 hours of sleep every night (I presently average around 6-7).

I'm a veteran of the Rebellion.  I know what to do.  I just need to do it.

• Like 1

What're your level of fitness prior to this challenge?  Seems like a lot of exercise if your fitness prior to the challenge is 1-3 times a week.  Good luck man.  Make 2014 your year.

My level of fitness used to be pretty high, but I've only been working out a few times a week the last few months.  I did strength training on Thursday night and I'm only slightly sore.  But my favorite activity is snow shoveling, which I've gotten to do quite a bit of lately. ;)

Good news is that I got 9 hours of sleep last night (which helped make up for the deficit I had for the last several nights).  And I'm down 1 lb from last Saturday.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines