Mini Quest 2:...with a little help from my friends

Hiraedd

Already have a couple of newbies (newer than me anyway) on board.

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

BTW, how many points to we get for this???

and, Donar - I don't think you get double points for double accountability teams....I'm sitting on two right now...can't decide!

Countess, what ones are you looking at?  

I'm not sure how great I'm going to be as an accountabuddy...I have folks that I follow...and I post in my challenge thread...so then, am I supposed to post in my battle log(that I don't remember where it is) AND my accountabuddy group?  As well as write on all the pages?

Hmm, I think NF is sucking me in....

• Like 1

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

BTW, how many points to we get for this???

and, Donar - I don't think you get double points for double accountability teams....I'm sitting on two right now...can't decide!

Countess, what ones are you looking at?  

I'm not sure how great I'm going to be as an accountabuddy...I have folks that I follow...and I post in my challenge thread...so then, am I supposed to post in my battle log(that I don't remember where it is) AND my accountabuddy group?  As well as write on all the pages?

Hmm, I think NF is sucking me in....

Muahahahahahahaha! Actually, I think they take the most sucked in and make us guild leaders. LOL. :P

• Like 2

Level 1 Dwarf Adventurer

|STR 2| DEX 2| STA 1| CON 2| WIS 4| CHR 2|

Highest Weight: 303 Current Weight: 268.5

Twitter: Kim_Taura Skype: taureanfreak Email: taureanfreak@gmail.com

Yoda.jpg

Hah! I have that poster in my study/guest room  :victorious:

I joined the RPG fanatics, and am finally done reading everyone's threads + subscribing. That only took me about 4 hours, lol!

Will look up some newbies tonight after work or tomorrow morning to make sure I really earned that point!

I don't know if I have really done this mini challenge.  My support system is all on here.  I have the RPG Fanatics and the Children of the Northland.  I don't have really anyone.  Not happy about it but I will deal with it and succeed.  I am strong.  I can do anything I set my mind to.

What do you mean?  You have us.  Talk to us and vent and encourage.  You're all set.

• Like 1

What do you mean?  You have us.  Talk to us and vent and encourage.  You're all set.

I said that.  All my support is online.  I don't have people physically near me. :P  "  My support system is all on here.  I have the RPG Fanatics and the Children of the Northland. "  OHHH I see now.  I don't really have anyone ELSE.  the else was missing.

Don't need double points. I just do not feel very accountable to an empty room. If they don't pick up a bit I will have to do something else.

Join RPG Fanatics!!!  They are AWESOME!!!!

• Like 3

Yes, yes we are. (spoken with quiet modesty)

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

I don't know if I have really done this mini challenge.  My support system is all on here.  I have the RPG Fanatics and the Children of the Northland.  I don't have really anyone.  Not happy about it but I will deal with it and succeed.  I am strong.  I can do anything I set my mind to.

It is about knowing where your support is and that you have it. Also, it is about lending support to others. whether or not it is online is not important.

• Like 2

Level 1 Dwarf Adventurer

|STR 2| DEX 2| STA 1| CON 2| WIS 4| CHR 2|

Highest Weight: 303 Current Weight: 268.5

Twitter: Kim_Taura Skype: taureanfreak Email: taureanfreak@gmail.com

Well, I am late on this one, but I did meet this. I lead an accountability group,

The Dai-Gurren Brigade

And my accountability partner (awesome buddy) Vilkacis keeps me on my toes.  :)

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines