The Collections of Pyro's Journey Into Ninjahood

4/6/16

Another day conquered and I did pretty well. I did my bodyweight workout and took a long nap because I've been super tired lately. I think my sleep schedule is getting tuned to the fact that I now wake up at 5 am every other morning. 

I did eat my salad :D I ran out of spinach so I gotta grab some tomorrow. I am currently looking for a good salad recipe that covers everything I need. will update once I find it. 

I worked on some drawings. Proportion is not my strongest suit so some came out wonky, but I try. Once those are done, I'll post it here. 

Assassin-in-Training

Intro, Daily Battle Log,

Current Challenge

Twitter

4/7/16

I'm quite proud of myself today. Although I got up late again and left ten minutes past my normal time, I shaved five minutes off of my run! I was a little out of breath but I'm working on that. I'm happy I was able to push myself just a little bit harder this time. Granted, I did take a different route towards the end to see if it was faster, but it's about the same. 

I did get to study today and I drew a picture! However, NF thinks my small picture is still too big so once I figure out how to make it work, I'll post the drawings I've been working on. 

Assassin-in-Training

Intro, Daily Battle Log,

Current Challenge

Twitter

4/8/16

My stress levels are so high, I'm thankful I'm actually exercising because with all the running, it's the only thing keeping me from blowing up. 

I have eaten a salad and I have studied today so those two were taken care of. I worked on some bodyweight exercises, but I stopped mid way through my workout because I was ready to pass out. 

Still scared/ stressed about passing Calc 2. I'm mostly afraid it'll be a repeat of Calc 1 and that semi-traumatized me about failing at college and it's not fun. I'll see how the weekend goes and if I can get all my projects done, I'll be able to go to the beach and relax. 

Assassin-in-Training

Intro, Daily Battle Log,

Current Challenge

Twitter

4/9/16

I ran this morning! I woke up a little late, but I still made it to Waikiki within my time limit. I conked out pretty hard before having to do school stuff. 

I didn't get much done because my mentors decided to change the design of the project I'm working on, so I gave up for awhile and took a nap when I got home. 

I did get to celebrate my friend's birthday tonight, and I had such a great time. It was the first in a long time, and I felt like nothing could stop me. As this was happening, I've realized that relationships are not needed at this moment in my life. Although it would be nice to have someone to talk to every once in awhile. It's probably a good idea that I'm not in one.  It's tough when you're alone for so long, but I know that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and everything will be alright. 

Assassin-in-Training

Intro, Daily Battle Log,

Current Challenge

Twitter