That's cool. How often do you give those classes?

Usually once a week for the last two years, although I had weeks with two day after another, which is really exhausting... I got a colleague now though, so I have some free weeks now in between.

The interesting thing is, that I always thought I wasn't a people person either, but in this job, I learned to like it. It's just the fact that it's so long and the fact that I have to adjust to new people every day, that is making it exhausting.

the artist usually known as WALDGEIST

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Star Wars: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #5B, #6, #6B, #10, #11, #16, #17, (Current Callenge)

TeenWolf: #7

SHIELD: #8, #12, #13, #14, #15

Magicians: #9

"It's never too late, to become what you could've been!"

I'm Luke Skywalker, lol! :playful:

Looks like I know where to find a Jedi Master when I need one Yoda! :D

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Usually once a week for the last two years, although I had weeks with two day after another, which is really exhausting... I got a colleague now though, so I have some free weeks now in between.

The interesting thing is, that I always thought I wasn't a people person either, but in this job, I learned to like it. It's just the fact that it's so long and the fact that I have to adjust to new people every day, that is making it exhausting.

I can pretend that I'm a people person but that sucks the energy right out of me. So I don't if I don't have to ;)

• Like 1

- Abtacha -

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4

"Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet."

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

- Saint Ausgustine -

Daily Report : Jan 19th (Sunday Week 1)

Goal 1 : No IF. 3 Minute Meditation in the afternoon

Goal 2 : Walked today 7.2 km (4.47 miles) [total 29.75 km / 18.2 miles], which means I still continue east at a leisurely pace.

Goal 3 : Hand stretches and crow pose training

Basic Life : 100% Paleo today, but no workout

Life Goals : Nothing due to lazyness

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Star Wars: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #5B, #6, #6B, #10, #11, #16, #17, (Current Callenge)

Weekly Summary #1

Goal 1 : Twice 24h IF: check. 5/6 days of meditation

Going to change IF next week to the 16/8 variant (leangains) and we'll see how that goes.

Goal 2 : Walked this week 22.55 km / 13.73 miles  [total 22.55 km / 13.73 miles].

Goal 3 : Stretching (5/6), Crow Training (3/6)

Good, but should do some actual handstand training next week, too!

Basic Life : 100% Paleo today, 2 Calisthenics workouts (1 pull and 1 push)

Need to get back to my usual 4 workouts a week.

Life Goals : DevPsy on two days, G1/G2 on no days.

Needless to say, much more work on this one next week.

• Like 1

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Good first week Waldgeist! :encouragement:

Onto week 3!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

That's an awesome week, except for those dang Knowledge tests! You know already that they are hard, what do you think about having fewer goals overall so you can get those that are left done more easily? I have figured out that I don't have enough mental energy for too many things, but generally I can kick ass on a few smaller goals...so that works for me, as does keeping the same goals for long periods until they are more ingrained and consistent...just a thought.

100% Paleo and IF AND teaching kids, that's enough in my book! lol!

mlfw619_130512621668_zps3a83541a.gif

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

That's an awesome week, except for those dang Knowledge tests! You know already that they are hard, what do you think about having fewer goals overall so you can get those that are left done more easily? I have figured out that I don't have enough mental energy for too many things, but generally I can kick ass on a few smaller goals...so that works for me, as does keeping the same goals for long periods until they are more ingrained and consistent...just a thought.

In my experience, the number of goals is not that important. It goes usually like this, if I have 5 things to do I manage to achieve 4, with 4 things I manage to achieve 3, with 3 things I manage to achieve 2, with 2 things I manage to achive 1, and with one I manage to achieve none.

My biggest problem is getting started with so many distractions around. Having more goals means more distractions, BUT if I get distracted by another goal, I'm at least making progress towards that goal at least instead of just procrastinating. I hope this makes sense (it does in my head, but that's no guaranty).

Daily Report : Jan 20th (Monday Week 2)

Goal 1 : Started Fast on midnight and broke it 5:30 pm after my workout with some delicious banana pancakes and other stuff. Turned out to be more 17.5/5.5 instead of 16/8, we'll see how that works out tomorrow, when my midday is free and I can break the fast earlier. Also did the (by now) usual 3 minute meditation with binaural beats. Going to try something new tomorrow, I think, either more and/or a guided form.

Goal 2 : Walked today 2.55 km (1.58 miles) [total 32.3 km / 19.78 miles], which means I still continue east at a leisurely pace, same as the days before (the rainy weather deterred me from walking a lot..... :-( )

Goal 3 : Hand stretches

Basic Life : 95% Paleo today (had a dark chocolate pudding on the pancakes), and push workout

Life Goals : Recovered my reading list for one of my exams.

I decided to include some miscellanous good things I did or achieved over each day (a diary of positivity, if you will). I went to work, not a lot to do but had fun with co-workers. Drank my the broth, I made yesterday from the leftover pork heart meat and some herbs. Not only healthy but super yummy. The banana pancake certainly deserve another mentioning here, too.

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Daily Report : Jan 18th (Saturday Week 1)

Goal 1 : IF till 6 pm. no meditation

Goal 2 : Walked today 1.89 km (0.88 miles) [total 22.55 km / 13.73 miles], which means I that I didn't really make headway. :(

Goal 3 : nothing

Basic Life : 100% Paleo today, but no workout

Life Goals : Nothing due to work

It was a long day teaching. Not just the usual, but teaching how to teach. But ont he plus side, I'm Yoda!

FnWDz0md9pHl.jpg

i did that quiz, I was Obi Wan. I woulda said you were Yoda too :D 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

uhm dark chocolate pudding on banana pancakes?!?!?! That sounds SOOOOOOOOOOO good! Damn! LOL! I totally understand what you said about your goals, so then just leave stuff out around the room that's related to your goals, and hopefully they will distract you, and you get lots done :)

It looks like a great day though :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Daily Report : Jan 21th (Tuesday Week 2)

Goal 1 : Started Fast last night at 11 pm and broke it 3:30 pm after my workout, so 16.5/7.5. Meditation without any help, but for 4 minutes instead of 3!

Goal 2 : Walked today 4.07 km (2.53 miles) [total 36.37 km / 22.31 miles], which means I can see Frogmorton, where the group will stay at night at the floating Log.

Basic Life : 100% Paleo today, and pullworkout

Life Goals : Forgot audio textbook, but I organized my computer's desktop to make space for the things I need to learn now.

Went to piano class. Saw a bumper sticker saying "I brake for chocobos!" on the way.

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Dark chocolate pudding on banana pancakes.......I think my brain just went numb, lol!

Awww man, now that's all I'm going to be thinking about when I go to bed! Shame on you Waldgeist! :tongue:

I seriously need to organize my computer's desktop. :wacko: Too many files.....

Congrats on a good day!

• Like 2

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Daily Report : Jan 22th (Wednesday Week 2)

Goal 1 : Pretty much 16/8 today. Meditation with Mantra trial (3 minutes).

Goal 2 : Walked today 1.74 km (1.08 miles) [total 38.11 km / 23.39 miles], which means I just left Frogmorton

Basic Life : 100% Paleo today, and rest day

Life Goals :-----

Got my laundry done. Not a happy thing per se, but I'm happy now that it's done.

• Like 1

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Daily Report : Jan 23th (Thursday Week 2)

Goal 1 : Pretty much 16/8 today. Meditation twice today, three minutes in the morning and three minutes before going to bed.

Goal 2 : Walked today 2.73 km (1.7 miles) [total 40.82 km / 25.09 miles], which means I still continue east on day 3.

Goal 3 : nothing here

Basic Life : 75% Paleo today, and (unplanned) rest day

Got paid from my second job, and now I'm not on the brink of bankruptcy anymore.

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Yay for banana pancakes, heart burgers and yummy broth!

Glad to see you're doing so well!

I am comparatively doing well ;)

Daily Report : Jan 24th (Friday Week 2)

Goal 1 : Pretty much 16/8 today. One 3 Min. Med.

Goal 2 : Walked today 2.00 km (1.24 miles) [total 42.82 km / 26.33 miles], which means I still continue east on day 3 (but have managed a marathon at least by now).

Basic Life : 100% Paleo today, and calisthenics workout

Daily Report : Jan 25th (Saturday Week 2)

Goal 1 : More 19/8 today, but okay. One 3 Min. Med.

Goal 2 : Walked today 1.38 km (0.84 miles) [total 44.2 km / 27.17 miles], which means I still continue east on day 3.

Basic Life : 95% Paleo today, and rest day

Life Goals : Listened to the DevPsy audiobook.

Daily Report : Jan 26th (Sunday Week 2)

Goal 1 : No IF today. One 3 minute meditation.

Goal 2 : Walked today 0.00 km (0.00 miles) [total 44.2 km / 27.17 miles], which means I still continue east on day 3.

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Daily Report : Jan 27th (Monday Week 3)

Goal 1 :Did IF, but accidentally licked some sauce from my hand while on work, so technically no? One 3 minute meditation.

Goal 2 : Walked today 5.01 km (2.28 miles) [total 49.21 km / 29.45 miles], which means I still continue east on day 3.

Goal 3 : stretch and crow

I just hate being without internet at home! But on the positive side, miraculously I've got time to read books, I wanted to read forever....

• Like 1

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Books, low tech and oh so good :D

I don't think you broke your fast with a lick of sauce. Technically you could have a bulletproof coffee and not brake your fast :D

- Abtacha -

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4

"Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet."

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

- Saint Ausgustine -

Daily Report : Jan 28th (Tuesday Week 3)

Goal 1 :Normal IF, moved my workout though from just before the end of the fast to later. One 3 minute meditation and an attempt to use the time between sets for meditation as well.

Goal 2 : Walked today 4.67 km (2.90 miles) [total 53.8 km / 32.35 miles], which means I still continue east on day 3.

Basic Life : 100% Paleo today, and push calisthenics  with shorter rest time in-between sets.

Life Goals : took my texts to the library, didn't read them, but at least I had them close to me ;)

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Are you learning by osmosis?  Lol

I'm sure trying. ;)

Daily Report : Jan 29th (Wednesday Week 3)

Goal 1 :Normal IF and 5 minute meditation.

Goal 2 : Walked today 3.52 km (2.18 miles) [total 57.32 km / 34.53 miles], which means I see the trees of Woody End across the fields to the south and camp.

Basic Life : 100% Paleo today, rest day

Life Goals : went again to the library, looked up my exam texts and while I actually was reading a few articles, I ran into my professor

Caught up on the youtube vlogs I'm following, which I couldn't watch without internet, small thing, but made me happy. Also worked on a fantasy realm map I started last year.

• Like 1

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines