****This is a semi-automatic message from your robot guild leader****

End of the challenge! Time to report.

This time, to be eligible for the most wanted list of the challenge, to allow us to have more data about the guild and many other good reasons, the most important being: you don't want to make your Robot guild leader cry :'(, please report a summary of your challenge wrap-up in this online form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1szgyHJNfrdtRWfCwCMKbC5Q3IiGziI_enFGsBzNRfo0/viewform

It shouldn't take you more than 2 minutes of your time, but it would save us a lot! As Usual, you can also write a more detailed report in the Challenge wrap-up thread:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/44145-challenge-wrap-up-thread/

And in your own thread. Thanks for your time!

****This was a semi-automatic message from your robot guild leader*****

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

For this achievement, you made it to the most wanted list, congratulations!

Waldgeist_wanted.jpg

Of course, as soon as life keeps me from getting online, I made the most wanted list.... :-P

I've had not internet and then I've been moving (finish it completely by moving my own body on wednesday). But the good news is, that the next challenge text is already written and the next six week will be without interruptions (I hope).

Challenge wrap-up will be up tomorrow or so.

the artist usually known as WALDGEIST

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Star Wars: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #5B, #6, #6B, #10, #11, #16, #17, (Current Callenge)

TeenWolf: #7

SHIELD: #8, #12, #13, #14, #15

Magicians: #9

"It's never too late, to become what you could've been!"

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines