• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The time has come for what Im pretty sure is the first NF Rebel meet up in the South Island of New Zealand!

A few of us over at the women's academy just happen to be in South Island NZ at the same time.

We are currently thinking the following dates somewhere around Feb 24 - 28 or Mar 3 - 5 possibly in Dunedin or Otago.  

Ideas - Dunedin is my home town so I can take the fellow rebels on a bit of a tour of the sites (We have amazing wildlife penguins albatross seals etc and the steepest street in the world to run up, beaches, cool rocks and landscapes etc), or maybe walk up a mountain if the weather cooperates, or have a beach walk/run and hopefully enjoy some great coffee.  I would love to get our inner hobbits on and go on an adventure.

Anyway - just currently in the planning stages right now - so by the off chance there are any other New Zealand rebels around - pipe up!!!!!

I will be there 100%!

Also if there are any North Islanders who want to journey down that would be ok too.   :)

Yeah!

Oh yes us down south love our northern friends - it would be awesome if others came

I added the link on the NZ sidekick page - most people there are up north I think

sorry to hijack but didn't realise that the kiwis on here have meet ups too. i'm in wellington so won't be able to make this one but do the meet ups happen often? and what do you do?

• Like 2

This is the first one I believe.  I will be travelling through Wellington around February 21-ish.  If you know a few people who want to meet up I am all for it.  I am a Canadian who will be touring New Zealand around that time.  

P.s. As to what you do at a meetup...what ever you want.  :)  Have coffe/tea, drinks, go for a walk/hike, go bowling, basically whatever the group would like I think.

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Sorry I have been out in the ocean with no internet - but lets try to lock in a date! Im all flexible so any date within the proposed dates from Elder suit me (are they all week days?)

Hey Pumazealy! looking at your pic you play derby? I have a good friend involved in derby up in wellington, I currently am not skating but used too.  I think there are a few wellingtonians around now! 

Never had a meet up before, going to be small! But yeah I was thinking of coffee and an out door adventure of some kind (walk etc).  or what ever anyone wants to do!

Yup the dates are all weekdays.  February 24 - 28 is Monday to Friday and March 3 - 5 is Monday - Wednesday.

For me February 24, 25, or 26 would be the best but I will be close enough around Dunedin area to be able to drive over on any of the other proposed days.

Yup the dates are all weekdays.  February 24 - 28 is Monday to Friday and March 3 - 5 is Monday - Wednesday.

For me February 24, 25, or 26 would be the best but I will be close enough around Dunedin area to be able to drive over on any of the other proposed days.

Cool - sorry about the delayed response - if its not too late we could do wednesday 26th?

I am up in Milford sound tomorrow. But could probably make it to Dunedin tomorrow evening. If not tomorrow then I will be in Dunedin for sure on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk