It's Not Over Until I Win - Matty's Battle Log

23 hours ago, miss_marissa said:

Stop skipping squats to do 

CURLS FOR THE GIRLS!!!!

What is this blasphemy!!

68c.gif

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

On 5/14/2016 at 4:29 AM, matty_mcfly said:

Yeah, the new forums have kind of caused me to stop using NF altogether. Trying to fight thru that.

On 5/14/2016 at 4:54 AM, Curl Brogo said:

I'm only here now because a notification of that post came with good timing.

I just miss the days when every damn thread I posted on was listed on my stream damn near eternally. Things just ain't like they used-ta be.

Thread resurrection!!!! Yeah, the forum changes pushed me away for sure. Trying to work my way back in though...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, wovercast said:

Thread resurrection!!!! Yeah, the forum changes pushed me away for sure. Trying to work my way back in though...

Haha, we need a montage gif from a movie where they get the old gang back together.

• Like 4
Dang, I thought you were dead. Are you still training and competing? How's the baby?

Haha not dead, just MIA. No competitions, races or meets planned for 2017 so far. Recently getting consistent with the gym again over the last 4 months or so. Hit a 400lb squat and 240 bench on Valentine's Day.

Both kid and baby are quite well. Give or take a broken finger, everyone is happy and healthy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Holy shit! You guys!

Two battle log posts in the same week... He might actually be back on the boards.

Seriously, yesterday I was gonna post some smart ass thing like "If matty sees this and responds within a week I'll mail him beer"

Glad i didn't cuz now i don't owe you shit. I'm only buying you beer is you make it to Indy.

Good to have you back. 

• Like 5

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

On 2/25/2017 at 4:11 PM, Curl Brogo said:

Holy shit! You guys!

Two battle log posts in the same week... He might actually be back on the boards.

Seriously, yesterday I was gonna post some smart ass thing like "If matty sees this and responds within a week I'll mail him beer"

Glad i didn't cuz now i don't owe you shit. I'm only buying you beer is you make it to Indy.

Good to have you back. 

Haha, the chances of this log being anything of what it was in the past are pretty low. And I barely finished challenges in the past when I was actually around. So if I don't go MIA again, I'll mostly just be popping up for random, irreverent, and irrelevant comments in your logs and challenges.

But here's my 400lb squat from 2 weeks ago.

Though I think only @miss_marissa is the only person who still squats around here lol

• Like 4

And I've already seen this 😛

Seriously though it looked smoother here than the first time I watched it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

15 minutes ago, Curl Brogo said:

Nicely done sir!

And you did it without yelping.

The yelp was me gathering all my powers. And being in a non-commercial/globo gym