THE ASSASSINS' DEN (General chat thread)

Nuala

Nah, you are already awesome because you are building robots for my future army :D

I for one welcome my new Robot overlord!  I will collaborate!

Speaking of Robot Armies, a friend of mine is kickstarting a "robot army" art project Pics of the concept in the spoiler bar below.

(not trying to do the shameless pimping thing, I Swear!  but I figured it was on topic.)

86fb3d8decb7d33173cdc06dcb9afcac_large.p

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
--------------------------------------------------
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0

I for one welcome my new Robot overlord! I will collaborate!

Speaking of Robot Armies, a friend of mine is kickstarting a "robot army" art project Pics of the concept in the spoiler bar below.

(not trying to do the shameless pimping thing, I Swear! but I figured it was on topic.)

Posted Image

Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

Link?

For Great Justice! 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1984252088/robot-army-starter-kit?ref=live

I think you may have missed a lot of modern culture, if you think an army of robots will bring about great justice.  Though I think most evil robots in movies are the result of bad parenting (ie being treated as property instead of taught like a child); if we can manage to treat them like people, instead of being bent on enslaving/destroying the human race, they'll just end up as screwed up as the rest of us.

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

I think you may have missed a lot of modern culture, if you think an army of robots will bring about great justice. Though I think most evil robots in movies are the result of bad parenting (ie being treated as property instead of taught like a child); if we can manage to treat them like people, instead of being bent on enslaving/destroying the human race, they'll just end up as screwed up as the rest of us.

"WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE ROBOTS?!?!?!" - sorry, my mind flashed to a strange place when I read your post

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

"WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE ROBOTS?!?!?!" - sorry, my mind flashed to a strange place when I read your post

All I can think of is  John Henry from Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

All I can think of is John Henry from Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I can see how you got there, but what I actually think of is reverend lovejoy's wife from the Simpsons screaming "won't somebody please think of the children"

Dwarf Warrior

That is a really awesome kick starter. I'm just discussing with the wife what level we should support to.

Dwarf Warrior

I think you may have missed a lot of modern culture, if you think an army of robots will bring about great justice.  Though I think most evil robots in movies are the result of bad parenting (ie being treated as property instead of taught like a child); if we can manage to treat them like people, instead of being bent on enslaving/destroying the human race, they'll just end up as screwed up as the rest of us.

I'm generally regarded as"strange" because it bothers me that no one ever took the time to think about the Terminator movies from Skynet's point of view. I mean, yeah, it totally overreacted, but still....

Level 0 Air Nomad Assassin
STR: 0 STA: 0 DEX: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

Check Out My LEGO Stuff on Flickr!
"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

I'm rejoining the group for the challenge starting in a week, assuming there's a place in the guild for broken, gimpy assassins with not-very-impressive goals. ;).

Congrats to everyone for being so successful this challenge!

• Like 1

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

What do I do to join?

After reviewing the Assassin's Guild..... pretty sure I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

200.gif

Race: Atlantean/Human | Class: -

Training with the Assassins, but a Ranger at heart

LVL 2: STR 4|DEX 5|STA 5|CON 1|WIS 2|CHA 1

Current Challenge:

“Why do we fall?

So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.â€

As you might know, I did a joint challenge with 18ck. Maybe we could have pairs of assassins doing joint challenges. (Chosen by Nuala and other guild leaders of our beloved guild)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Flyer19, Level 7  Rebel Assassin Mastermind, Headmistress of Gloom-Doom School for Fighters!
STR 12 | DEX 18 | STA 13 | CON 4 | WIS 15 | CHA 15

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines