THE ASSASSINS' DEN (General chat thread)

Nuala

Nuala, I'm so glad you're getting some fruit overlord help and don't have to run the guild all by yourself.

Have you heard any updates from Wolverine? Is he just permanently gone from NF?

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Round 2 of being an assassin!  Excited that our guild leader now has co-leaders :)

Although, I have a petition.  I know we adore the corgi-ninjas here, and they are amazing.  All I'm asking is that my assassin-in-training sidekick Bree the Malinois-mix be admitted into the group too - she can climb trees (sort-of), jump walls 5ft+ tall from a standstill, blends into the scenery with her hyena-coloring (especially in the shadows or among tall grasses, and plus - she let me dress her up in black (wishes my photo of her in black would load - sad day)!  And, as an added bonus, she doesn't eat fruit, so our new overloads/HQ have nothing to fear from her :)

• Like 1

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet

Round 2 of being an assassin!  Excited that our guild leader now has co-leaders :)

Although, I have a petition.  I know we adore the corgi-ninjas here, and they are amazing.  All I'm asking is that my assassin-in-training sidekick Bree the Malinois-mix be admitted into the group too - she can climb trees (sort-of), jump walls 5ft+ tall from a standstill, blends into the scenery with her hyena-coloring (especially in the shadows or among tall grasses, and plus - she let me dress her up in black (wishes my photo of her in black would load - sad day)!  And, as an added bonus, she doesn't eat fruit, so our new overloads/HQ have nothing to fear from her :)

Sounds like a true assassin to me

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Man, I forgot to get in this to follow the other awesome assassins!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Wadeathmellon star? :tongue:

I laughed way too long at this. :D

I like everything that doesn't try to eat me. :D

(Lies, I like dinosaurs, too.)

• Like 1

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

Nuala, I'm so glad you're getting some fruit overlord help and don't have to run the guild all by yourself.

Have you heard any updates from Wolverine? Is he just permanently gone from NF?

He promised me to come here soon to give some news. :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Hey everyone,

I might join up with you next challenge. I kept thinking that I was going to go over to rangers once I started bodyweight, but then I came over here to check on friend's threads and was like... oh... people here do bodyweight. And rock climbing and parkour and circus things. All the things I have ever wanted to do!

Just curious, what all do you consider qualifies as circus cat material?

• Like 1

The corgi/cat/sloth squads are mostly something I made to help myself remember what everyone train for. Some people belong in all the squads whereas some are very specific in one (I am purely a sloth for example, I don't do strength BW training anymore) Killers cats for me are people who focus on:

- Circus training (juggling, chinese poles, silk....)

- Gymnastic (rings, trapeze..)

- Balance/ flexibility skills (handstand, bridge, splits)

Thatgirljj is (for me) part of the Cat squad as she is a silk user :) I will publish a list soon. The whole concept is still under construction, so it's still quite vague. Hopefully, we'll manage to make something out of it. Ultimately, I want to use it to make it easier for you to find people with similar training/goals as the assassins can be really different in their focus.

• Like 1

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Hmm, having to shift myself from sloth to corgi this time around due to the entire lack of climbing I'm able to do right now. Heh, maybe now is the time to pick up parkour to supplement the BW exercises?

...and I have to say, logging on here to find all of these new fruity overlord posts has pretty much made my day! Congrats to the new guild leaders!

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

I have to try making that melon dinosaur at some point.  It would be breathtaking.

Congrats to the fruit overlords!  MUAHAHAHAHA!

Level 3 Human Assassin

STR 6 - DEX 2.25 - STA 4.5 - CON 5.5 - WIS 6 - CHA 6

Introduction

Previous Battle Log     Current Battle Log

First Challenge     Previous Challenge     Current Challenge

Holiday Mini-Challenge

日本語 PvP

What do we say to the god of failure?  NOT TODAY.

What kind of goals would fall under CON? Just cardio for weightloss, big diet goals, water, and sleep? Wikipedia lists it as so close to Stamina/Endurance that tis rare for any stats system to include both. I am also surprised we do not have a willpower stat.

I usually think of Con as my will power points

I tend to think of Wis as will power / knowledge, and Con as my ability to not break down. It is how hardy you are. It affects your tendency towards illness, injury, and resistance to alcohol, drugs and poison.

If you think of con the way I do, goals that improve your resilience and recovery would apply. Sleep habits, eating healthily, sticking to your physical therapy, hydration, taking your vitamins or supplements (if you believe in taking such things), etc. Even taking rest days, or various mental destress techniques, such as mediation, or walks in natural surroundings could apply. So could massage, roam rolling, accupuncture or accupressure, etc.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

You were part of the "Passed" already :) Even if your wrap-up was late, you still updated your thread regularly. The "disappeared" are those who stopped updating their thread for 2 weeks or more.

Now, I'm curious which category I was in. :P

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines