THE ASSASSINS' DEN (General chat thread)

Nuala

Hey guys! So how does this animal thing work? (corgis, cats or sloths?) I've seen it a few times but don't quite get it yet! I'd normally be in the sloths id say due to climbing, but for the next few months i wont be climbing, so going to spend a lot of time doing body weight exercises and some circus skills!

Level five Orc Assassin/warrior hybrid

Str: 12 || Dexterity: 6 || Stamina: 5 || Constituion: 7.5 || Wis: 10 || Charisma: 6.5

Squat 135kg (1*5) || Deadlift 150kg (1*5) || Bench press 77.5kg (1*3) || || OH press 52.5kg (1*3).

Weight Loss story Current Challenge.

Previous challenges: #1//#2//#3 //#4//#5

You're a climber, you're part of the sloth. Forever! Seriously though, that's definitely not something to overthink. it's just to help people to find each other. If one has a question about climbing gears, he should better ask someone who climb. :D Idem, if someone is curious about aerial, he would like to find someone who does some already. I just separated training in 3 squads for more visibility for me. So obviously you can have all the totem animals, that just mean you'll be able to help more people :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

meow meow meow meow

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I laughed way too long at this. :D

I like everything that doesn't try to eat me. :D

(Lies, I like dinosaurs, too.)

Don't we all, despite how much they want to eat us? :) 

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet

Dinosaurs are much maligned.  Prepositions are difficult, and English as a second language is hard to learn, especially for reptilian species that existed millions of years before the language was invented.  When they said, "have you for dinner," they meant, "have you to dinner."  They never wanted to eat us; they wanted to eat with us. Poor, misunderstood dinosaurs.

• Like 1

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

I feel like I fall under all three categories... I rock climb and boulder so I'm part sloth, I do body weight training for acrobatics so I'm a corgi and I do silks so I'm a cat too... can I be a slorgat? or a calogi? or a coath? I've now made up three alien species for doctor who... you're welcome Moffat..

• Like 1

Quest: Run, aerial silks, handbalancing, and Roue Cyr

Life Goal: Professional cirque performer (secret identity) and Data engineer

Dinosaurs are much maligned.  Prepositions are difficult, and English as a second language is hard to learn, especially for reptilian species that existed millions of years before the language was invented.  When they said, "have you for dinner," they meant, "have you to dinner."  They never wanted to eat us; they wanted to eat with us. Poor, misunderstood dinosaurs.

Exactly! And if I were to invite someone to dinner I would say "come over for dinner" so with that and the fact that it must be difficult to speak with big teeth like that, I think we can all agree dinosaurs are just misunderstood reptilian killing machines

• Like 1

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Exactly! And if I were to invite someone to dinner I would say "come over for dinner" so with that and the fact that it must be difficult to speak with big teeth like that, I think we can all agree dinosaurs are just misunderstood reptilian killing machines

Well. That or you're a dinosaur and are just trying to get us over for dinner so that you can eat us.

Personally, I think the T-Rex gets the worst of it all. Poor thing has arms so short he can't wipe his butt, read a newspaper, juggle, eat with fork and knife, drink out of a glass and... worst of all. He can't hug people.

This should be an international holiday. Hug-a-T-Rex-day.

Let's make it a reality.

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

I'm so happy to be part of the assasins haha, you truly are the best bunch of people! ;)

On a more serious note, it's just super fun that almost everyone is into something I like too, be it yoga, flexibility, parkour skills, climbing, bodyweight workouts.... Yes I fit in here snugly, much love from me! 

G26AeW2.gif

and I would probably be everything. Except maybe a cat, weirdly enough. Because I don't really do gymnastics. Lilith the Kitten who is actually a sloth and a corgi and not a cat. Mind = blown. 

• Like 1

Would you be more willing to come for tea if I told you about my dinosaur cookies....

xz2YFIj.png

These...are adorable.

Well. That or you're a dinosaur and are just trying to get us over for dinner so that you can eat us.

Personally, I think the T-Rex gets the worst of it all. Poor thing has arms so short he can't wipe his butt, read a newspaper, juggle, eat with fork and knife, drink out of a glass and... worst of all. He can't hug people.

This should be an international holiday. Hug-a-T-Rex-day.

Let's make it a reality.

But what day should it fall on? o.O

I feel like I fall under all three categories... I rock climb and boulder so I'm part sloth, I do body weight training for acrobatics so I'm a corgi and I do silks so I'm a cat too... can I be a slorgat? or a calogi? or a coath? I've now made up three alien species for doctor who... you're welcome Moffat..

I think I'm a slorgat/calogi/coath in training!  (because I'm not actually on the silks, yet, so no cat...yet)

Level 3 Human Assassin

STR 6 - DEX 2.25 - STA 4.5 - CON 5.5 - WIS 6 - CHA 6

Introduction

Previous Battle Log     Current Battle Log

First Challenge     Previous Challenge     Current Challenge

Holiday Mini-Challenge

日本語 PvP

What do we say to the god of failure?  NOT TODAY.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines