Any cosplayers?

hmmm...wheels are turning.  I didn't know there was a Con coming to Saint Louis.  Thats not too far for me.

Yep.  it's the Wizard World Comic Con.  If you do go, give me a shout.  I'll probably only go on Saturday.  It'd be nice to meet some NF people there.  

Mainly looking forward  to seeing Summer Glau, Alan Tudyk, and Bruce Campbell.  Ironically, none of whom have ever been in Star Wars.  lol.  

EDIT: Just noticed they added Nathan Fillion to the guest list! 

Browncoats unite! 

• Like 2

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so naturally my first plan it to be a Sith Lord. 

Why naturally? <looks at avatar pic> Oh. Nevermind.

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

A few college friends are going to a comic con this summer and invited me to go. I've wanted to check one out for a while. They also want to cosplay for it, which I figure is the only way to go. I want to go as Deadpool. I feel like now's about the time I should start investing into planning and making a costume, but I'm way too lazy for that.

• Like 1

I've never cosplayed but one of the reasons I wanna get into shape and do weights is because I reallly REALLY wanna do a Jill of the Jungle cosplay hehe :)

• Like 4

~*~*Catalina Rea*~*~

~*.*.*~

Race: Gnome | Class: Level 0 Rebel

Aspiration: Druid Warrior

Level: 0

Stats: STR 0  DEX 0 |  STA 0 |  CON 0 |  WIS | CHA 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some gems (they're mine, though, don't touch): <><><><><>

~*.*.*~

I want to do Fujiwara no Mokou from Touhou but shirtless and with bandages (sarashi) on my chest or abs, one of the two, depending on how well they show.

(Yes, I'm a dude. The Touhou fandom is full of crossplay and it actually looks nice  :lol: )

In order to do that, I need to first finish my cut, then bulk and bring my lifts to 4/3/2/1.5 plate deadlift/squat/bench/OHP, and then I'll cut again. Hopefully this year I'll be able to do that.

7df5aa7e949013586881a1fed3d20e98.jpg

I want to do a Francis Barton cosplay (wasp and hawk eyes son) I love his style. I just need to figure out what to make everything from and find the funds.

Saw that and read it "Francis Bacon". Must say something about me... :)

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Ayup!

9lxkybS.jpg

pgtFGhQ.jpg

I didn't do the sewing myself though :( But still, wearing them is fcking great lol. Especially the Loki one since I can RP. Maul looks badass as fuck, but in terms of staying in character he doesn't do much besides kill people and look mean, and the former is illegal :tongue:

those are pretty great

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!