Hey everyone. I'm lolavictrola. 

("Hi lola...")

I'm new to the site, but really excited about this approach to weight loss. I love gaming, and I always do best in weight loss when I have a support community to help me along.

Me: 

6'3", 27 year old female. This is why I chose my race to be "amazon". I'm ready to let my warrior woman out. The characters I play are always badassess... time to let myself be one as well.

I'm currently flirting with my alltime high weight: 350. I've lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks, so I'm on my way to remedying this. My ultimate goal weight is 190, which will put me into a healthy BMI. In the meantime, my goal is to be 300 lbs by July 4th.

Can't wait to get started!

post-26425-0-70424100-1390623582_thumb.j

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

Welcome to the site lolavictrola.  There are a lot of helpful people on here for your journey.

Your goals are about the same as mine.  I am starting from a little over 300 at 6'3", I also have the disadvantage of health problems that limit a lot of what I do.

When I started my journey I found a lot of great sources on how to help me, and most of the things I found people on here had advice to help with as well.  

good luck on your journey, son't let the set backs over time get you down.  the long term results will always outweigh 

• Like 1

Briguy, level 2 STR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] "Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!" Bruce Lee "To Live by a principal is to live, do die with no principal you have not lived."

Battle Log   My Fitness Pal