Twilight's World Conquest

Great weekend!

On Friday I went to the drag show and introduced one of my partners to a bunch of people, including my drag dads. I'M UP NEXT OMG.

Saturday I introduced my new person to my partners and kids, and it went really, really well.

Sunday I took my younger kid shopping and it was lovely.

Dance class this week is on Tuesday. I might be able to do Thursday, too! :D 

Really enjoying my new strategy of not killing myself over trying to fit everything into my schedule.

• Like 5

Hi all!

I broke my glasses catastrophically last week, and spent a whole week without them. I couldn't work, I couldn't function; it was awful. I got my new pair yesterday and went right back to dance class! This was my first floor work class, and owwww. I had to stop because it was excruciatingly painful on my knees and ankles. I knew strippers were athletes, but holy crap you guys. Someone lent me a pair of knee pads and I was able to finish the class, which was great. I wasn't going to take another one of those classes, but having knee pads made it possible and enjoyable. I worked up a sweat and tried out some new moves.

Rehearsals for the big show in May start on Sunday!

• Like 3

Hi!!

I had such a great time! It went so smoothly, and I only missed one of my queues, but no one noticed!!

My next performance is in April!

I've kind of fallen off NF ... sorry about that. Feel free to follow me on insta or twitter if you don't mind NSFW stuff. (My insta is much safer than my twitter!) :) 

• Like 4
On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, Twilight said:

I had such a great time! It went so smoothly, and I only missed one of my queues, but no one noticed!!

Well done, congrats!

BTW, your hair looks great :)

I took a break from NF, but I plan to be back next challenge.  Hope to see you then!

• Like 1

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

1 hour ago, Vibrantella said:

Well done, congrats!

BTW, your hair looks great :)

I took a break from NF, but I plan to be back next challenge.  Hope to see you then!

Thank you! :D

I don't know if I'm in the right place in my life for fitness challenges right now. I'm planning on signing up for more dance classes when this pass expires, but I don't feel the need to have the structured accountability framework that NF provides. The cheersquad is really great though. :D

1 hour ago, Mad Hatter said:

Aww no performance videos? :) 

Congrats on a successful performance! And that you didn't get thrown off by a little hiccup. :) What kind of routine was it?

And I really do hope we'll see you around. IG is just not the same.

I have two videos from two different angles that I haven't uploaded yet. I'll post em ... not here because of reasons. :lol:

Thank you! I lip synced to Billy Idol's Rebel Yell and took some clothes off. It was so much fun! People were singing along!

I'll check in from time to time, but checking the forums is pretty low on my priority list these days unfortunately. SO much going on, as always.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Yeah I get that it's not a priority. It's more for selfish reasons haha. ;) Because you're awesome and I like to see what awesome people are doing.

This! :D 

• Like 2

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

Hi folks!

So last week was March Break and I went to the climbing gym with my kids for the first time. They'd been before, but it was my first time ever climbing, and it was so much fun! It was pretty easy to get to the top of the wall using any holds available to me, but it was absolutely terrifying to drop off and let the autoblay catch me. D: I climbed until my arms started to get sore (fyi they're still sore lol) and watched my kids climb some more. Fun times. :)

Rehearsals are going really well for the group act. I'll be on stage again at the end of April!

• Like 4

I’ve used them a fair bit at this point and autobelays are still the most terrifying thing in the universe. I always “test” it by hopping off a few rocks up before doing the climb, and then hold on to the rope for dear life as I push off at the top :P

Glad you got to go out climbing! Was it by any chance that newish place in the old movie theatre on bloor? Because that place looks so cool and I really need to check it out the next time I’m in Toronto!

• Like 1

Current challenge: Tei gets the zoomies 

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,  13, 14, 15, 16, 17

On 3/20/2018 at 4:07 PM, Mad Hatter said:

Glad rehearsals are going well, what's your next act going to be?

I'm in a group act and we're performing at the end of April as well as at the festival in May! I don't want to say too much, but there's tuxedos. XD

On 3/20/2018 at 7:36 PM, tei_ said:

Glad you got to go out climbing! Was it by any chance that newish place in the old movie theatre on bloor? Because that place looks so cool and I really need to check it out the next time I’m in Toronto!

I'm in the east end, so we went to the one near us. :) I love old movie theatres. I wish they'd just upgrade the seats and sound systems and still play movies in them though. It's cool when they get used for other things, but seeing a movie in an old theatre feels extra special.

• Like 1