Body: I love my style. When I trust myself to wear what I feel like, I feel confident and happy, and get lots of compliments. Who cares what people think about what I'm wearing, besides me? I'm the one I should always be pleasing.

Food: I didn't starve myself today, like my mind kept telling me.

• Like 2

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Body: Since lifting the biggest change I notice is my neck and upper chest, it is more open and my neck seems longer like a dancer's neck. I like it. I feel more graceful and poised.

Food: Ice cream is so hard to resist, especially when I am out with my family and the kids want ice cream. So I give in and have a small dish and then I have stomach issues. Slowly I am learning to listen to my body and say "no"  to ice cream. I have eaten a lot of ice cream in my life I have had the pleasure of all kinds and flavors, but it is time to move on.    

• Like 5

Body: I noticed yesterday that my skin is looking and feeling much better than it has in years - still a few pimples here and there, but I think I'm finally outgrowing that teenage acne! :D

Food: I was really hungry today between my afternoon snack and dinner...part of me was telling me I "shouldn't" eat because it wasn't "time" to eat yet, but I realized that was my mind making up rules that weren't right for my body, so I ate a second snack :) which turned out to be a good idea since dinner ended up being later than expected.

• Like 3

Level 3, Halfling Assassin

STR: 6 | DEX: 1 | STA: 5 | CON: 8 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 3

Current challenge | Battle log (not in use) | Epic Quest

Previous challenges: 1 2 2.1

Food: My food intake is not decided by anything other than, "do I want to eat this?" or "is it good for my body?" and that feels awesome :)

Body: I am doing a lot more walkinglately bc we got a dog, and it feels good :)

• Like 4

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Body: I love my style. When I trust myself to wear what I feel like, I feel confident and happy, and get lots of compliments. Who cares what people think about what I'm wearing, besides me? I'm the one I should always be pleasing.

Food: I didn't starve myself today, like my mind kept telling me.

That's the spirit!

• Like 1

Body: I have just squatted 100# and my deadlift has reached 95# so next time I will go for 100#. I am amazing by the bodies ability to reach it's limit at the moment, recover and then surpass that limit. Wow, I had no idea that is how the body worked! Now I love seeing that edge of my present abilities and knowing that I have the potential to move beyond that! The human body is continuing to amaze me and I am appreciating the Ancient Greeks view of the body in a whole new way. 

Food: I am having better and better control over my food choices. I am feeling a sense of freedom from food craving and the bad feelings associated with those cravings. 

• Like 1

Body: I have just squatted 100# and my deadliest has reached 95# so next time I will go for 100#. I am amazing by the bodies ability to reach it's limit at the moment, recover and then surpass that limit. Wow, I had no idea that is how the body worked! Now I love seeing that edge of my present abilities and knowing that I have the potential to move beyond that! The human body is continuing to amaze me and I am appreciating the Ancient Greeks view of the body in a whole new way. 

Food: I am having better and better control over my food choices. I am feeling a sense of freedom from food craving and the bad feelings associated with those cravings. 

I want my deadliest to reach 95#....

Congrats... and yeah, the body is an amazing machine...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I want my deadliest to reach 95#....

Congrats... and yeah, the body is an amazing machine...

My deadliest is OVER 9,000!!!!!!!

Vegeta-9000.jpg

• Like 4

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

You are all lovely, wonderful, positive, bright, scintillating people.... I adore you all <3

Body: I have been lucky enough to have been loved by someone recently who kept telling me over and over that there wasn't an inch of me that wasn't perfect... that I didn't have good features or body parts, but that my entire being was beautiful..... and that I was more than enough <3 and he said it true and often enough that I believed him... I'm proud that I let myself believe him :) 

Food: I woke up with the mindset of fueling my body with good, clean food! And when my friend wanted to take me to my favorite restaurant before I move, I didn't freak out about the calories or eating something off my diet... I just enjoyed it. <3

• Like 4

Spoiler

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

You are all lovely, wonderful, positive, bright, scintillating people.... I adore you all <3

Body: I have been lucky enough to have been loved by someone recently who kept telling me over and over that there wasn't an inch of me that wasn't perfect... that I didn't have good features or body parts, but that my entire being was beautiful..... and that I was more than enough <3 and he said it true and often enough that I believed him... I'm proud that I let myself believe him :)

Food: I woke up with the mindset of fueling my body with good, clean food! And when my friend wanted to take me to my favorite restaurant before I move, I didn't freak out about the calories or eating something off my diet... I just enjoyed it. <3

SnowWhite believe, girl, believe! … "every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top"

Body: Love this song… so fun! Makes me happy to have curves!

Food: Salsa makes me feel good eating it. I don't bother with the chips. 

• Like 2

Body: I'm thankful for increasing awareness of my body's likes and dislikes, and what advantages and disadvantages my body. It tells me what it needs, if only I would follow through better.

Food: I started off eating junk this morning and drinking pop, and I made a 180 just now. I poured out the pop, got some water, and made chicken and veggies for lunch, instead of starving myself as punishment.

• Like 3

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Body: I'm thankful for increasing awareness of my body's likes and dislikes, and what advantages and disadvantages my body. It tells me what it needs, if only I would follow through better.

Food: I started off eating junk this morning and drinking pop, and I made a 180 just now. I poured out the pop, got some water, and made chicken and veggies for lunch, instead of starving myself as punishment.

Good for you :D :D :D 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Body:  I had a moment today where I looked in the mirror and thought "hey, I'm beautiful!"  It's been a while since that happened. :)

Food: Today when my BF and I set out to get brunch he asked me what I wanted to eat, and I actually knew the answer and we persevered until we found a place where I could get it!  I was really happy for being able to identify what I wanted to eat and felt really satisfied with the meal, when I'm usually really indecisive about food.

• Like 2

Level 3, Halfling Assassin

STR: 6 | DEX: 1 | STA: 5 | CON: 8 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 3

Current challenge | Battle log (not in use) | Epic Quest

Previous challenges: 1 2 2.1

Body: Stepped on the big scale at the Publix yesterday and instead of lying to me it said "287" (lying being pinning the scale at over 300 - damn scale hasn't told the truth in years).

Food: Celebrated by making a dinner of cheeseburgers with bruschetta jack cheese (from said Publix) with a salad topped with lemon-mayo dressing.

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Food: I have been eating a lot more veggies this week, and a lot less heavy meat dishes and my body likes me that way. 

Body: My fall on Wednesday didn't do any severe damage and I was able to walk a full mile today with almost no trouble :) 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn