Body: I couldn't sleep last night, so I painted my nails (hot pink!) and toenails (coral!), did an oil cleanse on my face, a lip scrub, foot scrub and rubbed coconut oil all over my body. Didn't get a whole lot of sleep, but I feel pampered and a bit less stressed. Also, I went shopping today :D Retail therapy!!!!! So I'm wearing some new rings, earrings and sunglasses :D

Food: I got a MyFitnessPal today! And I've eaten half the protein I need today. YAY ME!

• Like 3

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Had a nice fat juciy buger 2 days ago and had some sushi last night.

Been feeling good about my body so I created an album yesterday.

Where is this album?? and yay for good body feelings :) :) Me and mine are at odds today :(

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

body: my right hip (mostly because my left was being frustrating during dance conditioning today)  Left side was injured going on two years ago.  So I'm grateful that not it total ridiculous pain and that it only acts up in a minor way from time to time

food: really grateful for this salad I'm eating with mayo/.greek yogurt dressing and hardboiled eggs.  YUM!

• Like 2

Body 6: . . . Um. Give me a minute.

. . .

. . .

Well, until the power went out and the water went ice cold I was very much enjoying pampering myself with a new scrub/moisturiser. So my skin is silky smooth today.

Food 6: Had an absolutely scrumdiddlyumptious graze box delivered today and discovered that I liked beef jerky. And that cocnut flakes and almond slices are delicious; especially with white chocolate. And that I like dried cranberries.

• Like 2

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

]"When all treasures are tried . . . truth is the fairest." - Langland

Tues, Feb 4:

Body: Got a Brazilian wax today. Totally great deal on Lifebooker, and the place is 2 blocks from my work. So I popped over there after a meeting, and came back feeling like I had a secret!

Food:  Brought in a ton of healthy food to keep in the fridge at work so I'm less tempted by those 500-calorie Starbucks cookies!

• Like 2

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

Clan: Mek'het   *   Covenant: Invictus

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

––G. K. Chesterton

7. Body: It moves when I want/need it to (not the best body day for me :( )

7. Food: I'm cooking tomorrows dinner now, instead of waiting, and I still have leftovers in the fridge :)

*hugs*

Maybe in the next few hours/before you go to bed/log off for the day you'll find something better about your body to comment on. How about agility/mobility of your hands? Cooking does take a lot of hand-eye co-ordination after all.

If nothing else at least you're planning ahead so you'll have more free time tomorrow to relax.

Tues, Feb 4:

Body: Got a Brazilian wax today. Totally great deal on Lifebooker, and the place is 2 blocks from my work. So I popped over there after a meeting, and came back feeling like I had a secret!

Food:  Brought in a ton of healthy food to keep in the fridge at work so I'm less tempted by those 500-calorie Starbucks cookies!

*cringe*

All the power to you for having the balls to do that, but the thought of doing - gah. Excuse me while I go cringe. That said, I'm all for anything that makes someone feel happy/strong providing it's not illegal for a good reason, so high five. Especially for doing it during your work hours.

*high fives*

And another one for planning ahead to cut off the excuse of 'I'm hungry and this is the only option' for snacking.

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

Wednesday, 5th Feb.

Body - Today I love my hips. They carry all the remaining excess weight I have left, never complain, yet still look shapely, and they like to start swaying when music is on without even asking. It's fun. Also I can see my hipbones which is always good. 

Food - Pancakes (made of banana, egg and almond butter) with bacon and honey for breakfast. 'Nuff said. 

• Like 3

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

2/4

Body: Threw it a curve with the workout today. It didn't handle the curve perfectly, but it did way better than I thought it would, and now I'm excited about training again.

Food: Ate kielbasa with rice and some kind of apricot sauce. It was a friend's cooking, but I didn't freak out about it like I would have even a year ago.

• Like 1

Body 1: I like my legs, especially the calves.

Body 2: My lower back and spine, with the back dimples, look good.

Body 3: I'm not quite where I want to be with my pecs, but compared to the past they are great!

Food 1: One Banana, two bell peppers and two hands of mushrooms: my vegetable/fruit count for yesterday, delicious and healthy!

• Like 1

the artist usually known as WALDGEIST

Epic Quests

Challenges by theme

Star Wars: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #5B, #6, #6B, #10, #11, #16, #17, (Current Callenge)

TeenWolf: #7

SHIELD: #8, #12, #13, #14, #15

Magicians: #9

"It's never too late, to become what you could've been!"

Haha I can't even do this remotely well, it's the sole reason I don't wear open toed shoes, and one of J's awesome traits, he was willing to learn how to do pedicures for me so my toes can look pretty :)

:love_heart: Awww... That's romantic!

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Food 1. Cooking 'Wonder what would happen, if'

I did oven apples covered in syrup and cinnamon, and tried to do the same to oranges.

I couldn't but laugh at how terribad they tasted! I mean, it's a special kind of accomplishment

to get oranges taste like a warm grapefruit   :blink:  :glee:

Food 2. Despite -or because :) caffeine causes a mild addiction,

I love my coffee. Warm and sugary, mmm...

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Tues, Feb 4:

Um, ouch?

I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, but, no. Just no.

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Wednesday, 5th Feb.

Body - Today I love my hips. They carry all the remaining excess weight I have left, never complain, yet still look shapely, and they like to start swaying when music is on without even asking. It's fun. Also I can see my hipbones which is always good. 

Food - Pancakes (made of banana, egg and almond butter) with bacon and honey for breakfast. 'Nuff said. 

Swing those hips. Hips need more love. People often complain about saddlebags and having too-big hips and too-small hips, but hips are awesome.

• Like 2

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

This. Hips would be the bee's knees, if bees had knees, or if knees resembled hips.

This comparison fell apart somewhere.

Hips and animal metaphors/similes are difficult to make. Perhaps snake hips? Google tells me that "snake's hips" used to be a phrase in the 1920s, so if you feel like being a 1920s gangster or something you can use snake hips and bee's knees and dog's bollocks (note: also a Britishism, so beware if you're doing stereotypical gangster accents) and cat's whiskers and all sorts.

Either way I love a good pair of hips on someone, especially if that someone happens to sport a pelvic 'v'. That and they're so very useful and almost underrated by a lot of people.

Okay, today has been an utterly awful, horrible day emotionally and physically. So let's go wait a while as I need to think. A lot.

The sarcastic one:

Body: Because I am blessed with the wonders of a womb and reproductive system and combined with an illness that screws with my hormones and general endocrine system I have been able to rejoice with regular periods for a full six months. And this month I got period pains for the first time ever. And they were hideously painful, along the lines of being punched in the kidneys and crotch and the same time (I had a violent childhood). But isn't the miracle of reproduction and preparation for bearing infants abso-fucking-lutely magical.

Food: The feeling of being sick to your stomach after an ill-advised and totally emotional binge is perfectly complementary to the pounding agony that is currently playing with my lower abdomen and backing, making my entire abdominal area a veritable duet of pain.

Joy. :D

Body 7.1: The only comfortable ways of sitting or moving being lying on my side or mostly flat on my back, I got to feel my femur/thigh bones (when lying on my side) and they feel so strong and capable that I feel like my thighs are now the favourite part of my body. Correspondingly, when lying on my side or back I got to feel my hip bones and I like their shape - they're a little pointy, angled fairly widely (I think) and just strong.

I'm still overweight and all, but it's mostly on my tummy, and I like what's happening to my legs.

Body 7.2: Am purging my wardrobe very slowly, partly because I'm living out of one drawer, a suitcase, a medium box and a small box of miscellany and want to consolidate my wardrobe in one place; partly because some of the things I have I haven't worn in months (if not ever) and need to go, and partly because I'm losing weight and want to ditch some things. Put on a pair of UK16 shorts - they were too big; put a pair of UK16 jeans on over the top - still too big. Surprised my mum when I start 'stripping' in the middle of the kitchen to reveal my shorts.

Food 7: Doritos and strawberry cheesecake ice cream are yummy; I regret eating them now because I have a tummy ache, but at the time they were what I needed. Even if this means it's a semi-enabling thought. And right now, I literally couldn't care less.

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

Swing those hips. Hips need more love. People often complain about saddlebags and having too-big hips and too-small hips, but hips are awesome.

Agreed! I did used to hate on mine, but now they've shown themselves properly I'm making it up to them. Until I roll over and stab myself on them. 

Thursday, 6th Feb.

Body: Today my biceps are getting some love.  I was trying to put on a bracelet (hence, twisting my wrist left and right) and watching the muscle go up and down. I laughed and sat there for 5 minutes deciding whether I could be bothered filming it or turning into a gif. There is so much definition there now compared to before!

Food: I've been struggling to hit my new calorie goal (for bf maintenance) but nearly got there yesterday, and was blown away by how much food I could had to eat! Eat all the food!

I'm starting to think somewhere in my subconscious was / is restricting the amount I could eat without feeling guilty about eating too much, which led to me always being tired and not running on 100% and I just assumed I wasn't sleeping or drinking enough coffee. Now I can't fit enough food in my stomach! Maybe soon I'll get a day where no one comments on how tired I look! We can only hope. 

• Like 3

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

okay weird day for me.  Too much soul searching and deep thinking.

Body: Just watched video of myself dancing at 125-130 Ibs  Then followed that up with watching video of me dancing at 135-140 ish.  Truth is I kinda liked the higher weight look better.  I wasn't so much of a stick.  So after serious thought and shaking my head in confusion at what I'm seeing.  I decided to accept it an ogle myself at the higher weight.

Food:  Thankful for guacamole....seriously does anyone here remember trying to "diet" on low fat diets....Thank God for guacamole!

• Like 2