Whoa Bekah! :o

I <3 you! Xxxx

the feeling is mutual :love_heart:

my body is still too fat for my liking, but it doesn't eat at my soul most days anymore, it's rather nice....but I also avoid mirrors as often as possible, and that helps, A LOT!

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Snow,

What Guzzi said.

Get well sooner!

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Snow,

What Guzzi said.

Get well sooner!

Thank you so much, Tomosan!

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

@Snow White: Love you. Have all my support.

Sun

Body 46: My hair is growing back. My hair is growing back.
Food 38: I ate roast lamb today. Normally I can't stand it. but today it was the right mix of tender and crunchy and full of vibrant flavour.

Mon

Body 47: Bit gross, but one of my toenails has been very thick and yellow due to an incident where something extremely heavy was dropped on my toe about eighteen months ago. Today, after weeks of conscientiously applying Grease Lightning (a Lush spot treatment with lots of tea tree oil and things like that in it) the nail was finally soft enough cut without any problems and now most of the yellow is gone! Do you have idea how ungood it is to have people asking if you had foot fungus/whatever because of a discoloured nail?! Now I don't have that problem. :)
Food 40: Chicken mayonnaise sandwich (minus bread)

Tue

Body 48: My hips weren't out of place once during T'ai Chi and I managed to finally get the spin from move 2 to 3 in the dance down. I only overbalanced once too!
Food 40: bacon. Specially a BLT minus the L.

• Like 4

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

]"When all treasures are tried . . . truth is the fairest." - Langland

I like my feet too. I love the arch, and the strength I can see in them. It's fun. :)

Body: I like my beard a lot. I'mma miss it when I end up cutting it off.

Food: My macros allow me to have heavy cream with my coffee and tea. You wouldn't think heavy cream plus tea plus lemon is so good, but you'd be surprised.

• Like 4

SuNoYo: Thank you so so so much! I got all of my thesis work done and turned in!!!! I'm so happy. I'm majorly stressed about other homework and I'm in the midst of packing with... 3 hours left before I have to shower and leave to board the bus. And I haven't slept in.... a day and a half. This is not fun. But I'm super excited about tour! I love tour.

Body: I get a lot of compliments about my smile and it makes me happy :)

Food: Water. It's kind of amazing when you think about it.

• Like 3

Spoiler

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Congrats on getting the thesis work done, yay!

And not surprised AT ALL about the compliments, you have a gorgeous smile! ;) Keep on rocking girl!

Thanks so much, sweet girl! You keep on rocking it as well! :D You're such a lovely lady in so many ways!

• Like 1

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Haven't done one of these for a while but I noticed something the other day so woo!

Body: I have these muscly looking things running up my back, they look awesome. I look strong. (ish)

Also I deadlifted for the first time yesterday. Embrace the DOMS!

Food: Raw satay sauuce. And black coffee made on my own coffee machine that is way better then the coffee I get anywhere else for some reason. 

• Like 2

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

Body: Gotta go with the curvy bits today! Went shopping for new clothes at the weekend. Picked out some things that exaggerate my curves and had an AMAZING amount of compliments whilst wearing them. Woot woot!

Food: purple sprouting broccoli and pickled herring for lunch. Yum!

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Body: My eyes turn a crazy gorgeous, intense, almost alien green when I cry. Happening a lot lately. Day 42 of mono and I'm still feeling horrible, 6 papers due Tuesday at midnight which, if aren't turned in, will automatically disqualify me from graduating. Taking 19 credits and working 21 hours a week. Had a horribly frustrating political convention all day Saturday. I've slept a total of 10 hours the past 3 nights and I'm leaving on choir tour Wednesday morning at 5:45am. If you pray, please pray for me. Feeling very burdened and alone.

Food: Coffee- thesis fuel.

post-26639-13946626841223_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Body 48: Yesterday when doing my BBWW I added in single leg squats with chair assist. Except after the third squat I only needed the chair once. Fifteen squats total. Oh yeah.
Body 49. When helping Mum clean out her wardrobe there was a lovely jumper that she didn't want to throw away, so she looked at the label and asked me to try it on. This jumper (aside from being a little older than me) was a size 12 - 14. I was being lazy and in my pyjamas so I was braless. It fit pretty damn well all things considered.

Food 40: White chocolate chip cookie; so bad, yet so good.

• Like 1

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

Body: I LOVE that I can wear skinny jeans now. I've never been slim enough to get away with it before, now I practically live in them. Yay!

Food: Went out for dinner tonight and had smoked duck (yum!) and cranachan for pudding. (Whipped cream laced with whiskey, oats and raspberries. Sooooo goooood!)

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Thur

Body 50: So now I only need assistance on the single leg squats for the last one or two squats (fifteen each leg or thirty total).
Body 51. I think I have nice lips; they seem to have a nice shape.

Food 41: Extra yummy gravy with the mince and mash.

Fri

Body 51: So looking at my legs when they're relaxed with feet on the settee I noticed that there was a strong curve towards the outside of my leg. Not just the muscle, I know I have muscley thighs, but. Well. I can see/feel my femur and trace its path along my upper leg under the muscle because there's less fat.

Food 42: Ice cream: it's nice as a very rare treat.

Sat

Body 52: I have almost absurdly dainty feet, but I've always walked around indoors in socks, and a few months ago I downgraded to barefoot, even when it was really cold and now I go around barefoot one hundred percent of the time indoors. Minus maybe five minutes a day when I'm walking around getting ready to go out/coming back home and not de-socked yet. This means that in spite of their fairly fragile appearance my soles are actually fairly tough and that my feet in general are much more used to temperature extremes.

Food 43: It's always hard to find things to love about Saturday's food. And today was actually more of an IF day than anything - I only ate between four pm and eleven pm. No hunger pangs or cravings.

• Like 1

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

Body: My eyes turn a crazy gorgeous, intense, almost alien green when I cry. Happening a lot lately. Day 42 of mono and I'm still feeling horrible, 6 papers due Tuesday at midnight which, if aren't turned in, will automatically disqualify me from graduating. Taking 19 credits and working 21 hours a week. Had a horribly frustrating political convention all day Saturday. I've slept a total of 10 hours the past 3 nights and I'm leaving on choir tour Wednesday morning at 5:45am. If you pray, please pray for me. Feeling very burdened and alone.

I missed this bc I was back in the hospital. Glad it turned out ok and I hope tour is treating you phenomenally :love_heart:

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Body:

26. That no matter how many times I fight it, it never gives up on trying to tell me what it needs

27. That my recent re-obstruction resolved itself with no repeat of surgery or another NG tube.

Food:

26. Mainstream companies finally are making GF foods, granted $8 for 5 GF chicken strips is pricey, but ohhhhhh so worth it today

27. My curried lentil soup turned out amazing :D Shoutout to SilverRapier for the idea (although I think it was on my challenge thread, but if y'all don't know her, go stalk her, she is awesome :D)

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

A HUGE congratulations on getting your thesis work done. It's really lovely to (see? hear?) you in a far more positive frame of mind. A major achievement. WELL DONE!

Thank you so much, sookieboo! :) I am feeling much better! :)

Hahaha awwww thanks so much, lady!

I missed this bc I was back in the hospital. Glad it turned out ok and I hope tour is treating you phenomenally :love_heart:

Thank you, Bekah! Tour was the best one of my life <3 It was such a blessing to have that amazing of a senior tour.

Body: No matter how I feel about the rest of my body (like right now.. tour always makes me feel gross, exhausted and worn out), I've always got my hair, eyes and lips that I like :)

Food: The way I feel when I eat clean.... so happy to get back on track after tour! 

• Like 3

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Body: I finally feel as though my arms are starting to slim down. Very slowly getting rid of the bingo wings :D

Food: The mother-in-law hijacked me with tea and homemade treacle scone tonight. How could I resist....?

• Like 2

Sun

Body 53: I set myself optional self-esteem goals each challenge. These are things I'd like to attain, but wouldn't be fussed about if I didn't during the challenge. One of my self-esteem challenges is to stop my form of self-harm - picking, nipping and eating at the skin around my nails. Today marks the third day in a row in which I haven't successfully picked at my skin at all; I have caught myself rubbing at the problem areas and staring at them and wanting to rip of the scabs, but no picking or ripping or nipping. Having job interview incentive helps a lot, but I'm looking at my hands and seeing the redness fading and the skin looking much less irregular and scarred. I only have two scabs now, both my on problem areas (thumbs). But I'm working on those too.
But look at me! Marked reduction in picking and nipping and eating because I'm paying attention to it, breathing and all the things. Here's hoping I can keep going with it up to, and past the interview.

Food 44: I actually liked the peas today.

Mon

Body 54: My face looks fairly boyish when I'm not wearing my glasses (which round out my face) and hair pulled back in a way that gives me the illusion of having a short back and sides. I like it because it shows how much weight I've lost in the face, it looks like a slightly round-rectangle but with cheekbones.

Food 45: Chicken is a very versatile meat.

• Like 1

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

Body: I can now do more than twice the number of press ups that I could do at the start of the month. Granted, it is still in single figures but I am improving :)

Food: I went round to my friends house last night & she cooked dinner. Lasagne without the pasta. Was yummy & I didn't have to cook. Ideal!!

• Like 3

Level 4 Adventurer: Half Hobbit / Half Dwarf

STR ~ 5 | DEX ~ 2.5 | STA ~ 5 | CON ~ 7 | WIS ~ 8 | CHA ~ 5

Current Challenge

"Be yourself... Everyone else is taken" Oscar Wilde