Body: The scars on my legs are really starting to fade. More of a pale pink or off white rather than the purple/red colour of old.

Food: Baked sweet potato with tuna and cherry tomatoes in a chilli, ginger and lemon dressing. Yum! :P

AND crackers with peanut butter :D

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Tues (technically!)

Body 55: My eyelashes are actually fairly long now. They brush up against my lenses. And earlier today (Wednesday as I type this) I was out on the fron and my eyelashes were blowing in the wind under my glasses; oddly disconcerting.

Food 46: Tuna melt panini. Yum. (Wednesday meal actually, so I'll do Tuesday's LYBaYF as today's (which is Wednesday!)).

• Like 1

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

]"When all treasures are tried . . . truth is the fairest." - Langland

Best of luck for the interview - let us know how you get on :)

Thanks! That'll be either in my challenge thread (self-promotion!) or over in HOoRAY.

Technically Tuesdays LYBaYF because I got Tuesday's and Wednesday's stuff mixed up.

Wed (kinda)

Body 56: In T'ai Chi managed to (mostly) smoothly move through thirty stances/moves of the Dance even though that meant learning ten moves for the first time that day. Need to work on a few of the later stances for obvious reasons, but still pretty smooth.

Food 47: Golden rice. Mmmmm.

• Like 2

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

Yes. Fourteen-year-old SuNoYo hated herself, her life and would physically hurt herself. Sometimes she would think about dying. She never told anyone anything and did her best to be normal and 'perfect'. Or at least as normal as a smart bibliomaniac could be. She always did her best to put on a front for her friends - or at least the people she hung around with; she didn't think she had any friends.

See over one summer several things happened: the weather was utterly awful and she couldn't go out as she used to. And one of her best friends turned out to be a backstabbing bitch of the highest degree whose mother would phone up the school and claim that I'd cheated off her daughter. That summer lead to her putting on over two stone in six weeks -  thanks to then undiagnosed health issues - which was put down to laziness and overeating and things.

And so she hated herself and lost trust in her friends.

By sixteen she'd discovered online forums. Her persona online was happy, bubbly, confident and often mistaken for being a decade over her actual age.

By nineteen or twenty she was much more confident in herself, but still struggling with her health, her illness and depression. But still, she was better than before.

She won't say she's completely better, and the one time she tried to get help for her depression it made things worse - and frankly, the NHS' approach to her illness and its treatment isn't great - but mostly she's much more honest with herself and the persona she once put on is now more real.

And all because of a bitch (doesn't help that she was tall and thin either) coinciding with weight issues and things.

I'm happier now. So it's time to love my body more.

Whoever you are i hope your doing fine now,,, this happened to me too, guess that's what basically nerds suffer during their teen years,, but then i found a special someone who made me love myself in my own way,, though we are not together anymore the lessons i learned from her will always remain the same... the day she left i started boxing and i loved it .. the health issues are nothing but memories and i maybe not that sexy with a bodyfat percentage of 20% but hey its better than being 90kg 5 ft 7 inch guy... stay hanging oh and by the way i love my arms and legs it would have looked good if it werent for my chest that looks like  girls boobs LoL

• Like 2

0%
0%

Cardio (burpees, Dancing)

0%
0%

Strength Trainning

0%
0%

Boxing

How do you hope to improve yourself if you do not challenge yourself

- Ratohaketon

- Assasin's Creed 3

SuNoYo: That thing with nipping and picking around your nails really hits home. I do it too. I guess I never really saw it for what it is. I'm going to actively make an effort to stop.

Fingertip Pickers Anonymous!

Thur

Body 57: Got my hair done. It's now a deep chocolate colour with copper and caramel highlights and is kind of a long pixie cut. For a visual reference: scroll down to 'Grown Out Pixie' on this page and look at this picture. It's pretty much a combination of the two.

Food 48: A nice greasy, unhealthy cheeseburger. No regrets.

• Like 2

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

Body: Oh my God! I am in love with every fibre of my body that allows/helps me to squat! Ass to grass baby, with good form. Woohoo! :D

Food: Home made lamb burgers with kale and spiced braised red cabbage.

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Body 59: Compliments on my hair came thick and fast from people today. Even my Dad who admittedly hates girls with short hair cuts.

Food 50: Bacon cooked in coconut oil. This is extremely yummy and filling.

• Like 3

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

Sorry I have been so bad about being here this challenge...things just go from crazy to ohmyfuckinggodareyouseriousrightnow???? in minutes around here :(

Body: I can bend over mostly without pain :D

Food: homemade curried lentil soup <3

I miss you all and hopefully this week will have time to catch up with everyone!

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Fingertip Pickers Anonymous!

Thur

Body 57: Got my hair done. It's now a deep chocolate colour with copper and caramel highlights and is kind of a long pixie cut. For a visual reference: scroll down to 'Grown Out Pixie' on this page and look at this picture. It's pretty much a combination of the two.

Food 48: A nice greasy, unhealthy cheeseburger. No regrets.

LOVE the hair :D Was going to ask for pics over on HOoRAY but then came here and tada!!! :D Also read about your past, and am SOOOOO glad you are trying to do better :love_heart:

***biggest hugs***

This thread is wonderful! Why have I not found it before? May I join? :redface-new:

Body: I have put my body through a lot before. Yet it is still capable of changing, getting stronger and healthier when I give it a chance to heal.

Food: BROCCOLI :love_heart:

Broccoli :love_heart:

and of course you can join :D

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Body: I love my squat-improved butt that can for the first time ever fit into a SIZE 4 pants!!! (curvy cut, of course!)  I love the saleswoman who said to me "Do me a favor and go home and burn those size 10 & size 8 pants, you are a size 4!"  The funny thing is I weigh about the same as before around 145# and it is tough to find pants cut for curves. 

Food: I love tea…. but alas I have discovery the burning and scratching in my throat is a reaction to my tea I have been drinking. So the tea I have been drinking to sooth my throat has been making things worst! Tea was my go-to drink, I would have 5-7 cups a day. So good bye tea, I have enjoyed your company for many years.  :dispirited: But I can find new things to enjoy and no more feeling like I just drank fire. 

• Like 4

LOVE the hair :D Was going to ask for pics over on HOoRAY but then came here and tada!!! :D Also read about your past, and am SOOOOO glad you are trying to do better :love_heart:

***biggest hugs***

I'll see if I can post an actual picture of my hair, the camera's batteries are dead at the moment and the nearest shop that stocks them is over an hour's walk away.

I had a blank on the past you alluded to for a few seconds, I think that's a fairly good sign. :) Thanks for the encouragement Bekah; have some well wishes for you and the girl!

Sunday

Body 60: I spent over a solid hour typing today and my hands don't hurt at all! Not even the bad one. I blame the hand exercises I've been doing and the fact that I've been taking my BBWWs and such fairly easily.

Food 51: Roast beef that I actually liked. I normally don't like it because the texture feels really grainy and tough, but today it was very nice.

• Like 2

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

Food: Today is day 1 of Whole30 and I'm very excited about it!

Body: I weighed this morning, to record my starting point for Whole30, and I weigh less than I have in months! :D

• Like 2

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9