He's a deep country boy... and if I'm gonna cheat, I'm gonna go all out. :-)

But recipe noted anyhow...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

you DO love me :) Gluten free biscuitswithout tapioca!....hells yeah :)

Thank you, I have passed this on to my slave bitch/chef husband :)

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Body: I swear I'm starting to see definition in my arms and shoulders. I'm sure of it!

Food: I am conquering the last of my good phobias. Over the last month I have introduced olives, avocados, and cottage cheese into my diet. 3 foods that I would never have eaten before. Yay!

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Hahaha! Oh Insanity, what have you started? :D

For yesterday...

Body: Powerclean bruise on my clavicle. Hey! I'm allowed to like that, ok. It makes me feel like a badass! :D

Food: Leftover enchiladas for lunch.

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

I cooked that pineapple chilli yesterday - did it in the crock pot whilst I was at work. REALLY GOOD!! Why did it take me so long to get round to cooking it :). Thank you for posting the recipe Insanity.

Not a problem, glad you enjoyed it. I'll be adding mango salsa to it next week, see how that goes.

Hahaha! Oh Insanity, what have you started? :D

First message I saw when I opened this thread.

First thought... "How could I have ruined this thread? I didn't post anything remotely weird.... or did I?"

As for food and body

Food: Been kinda meh this week, between my having to research a fix for the fountain, and an easter get together, I've been running on fumes this whole week. Food really comes in second at this point...

Body: The fact that it's still running, is pretty amazing. I need sleep, lots of it and my body still isn't down for the count. so yay!

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Body: My arms! Dear God they are destroyed by yesterday's workout and today's pushups. They will soon be even stronger than before!!! Mawhaha!

Food: Leftover jambalaya. Yum!

Body: Hmmmm. got nothin :(

Food: Chocolate cake, butterscotch pudding and baked potatoes with butter, cheese, bacon and ranch dressing

ohhhh and my new favorite alcoholic beverage...Jim Beam, lemonade and tea :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Body: Hmmmm. got nothin :(

Food: Chocolate cake, butterscotch pudding and baked potatoes with butter, cheese, bacon and ranch dressing

ohhhh and my new favorite alcoholic beverage...Jim Beam, lemonade and tea :D

Uh uh. No.

You started this thing, Druid. Now it's time to show yourself some freaking self-compassion.

If nothing else, talk about how it endures!

Body: I am also fanboying over my arms at this point. They can hold me in the flex hang position so that I can do hanging core work. Makes me happy.

Food: Eggs cooked in bacon grease. I'm experimenting with not counting calories and being free with my fats, so I don't have to pour it out or nothing. I get to use it all. :D

• Like 4

Body: Yeah it hates me right now... I was running on fumes yesterday, and since I had class (therefore no recovery time), I'm now coasting down the road, outta gas and hoping to make it to the station...

Food: Leftover bacon wrapped chicken, southwest chicken and some rosemary potato salad thing that's made for diabetics...

My first challenge

Uh uh. No.

You started this thing, Druid. Now it's time to show yourself some freaking self-compassion.

If nothing else, talk about how it endures!

Body: I am also fanboying over my arms at this point. They can hold me in the flex hang position so that I can do hanging core work. Makes me happy.

Food: Eggs cooked in bacon grease. I'm experimenting with not counting calories and being free with my fats, so I don't have to pour it out or nothing. I get to use it all. :D

Exactly what I was thinking! Bekah give that body of yours some well-deserved LOVE!   :wub:  It's been through a lot! (((((hugs!))))))

Damn Kishi, thats impressive! and Eggs cooked in anything other than bacon grease or butter, should not be considered a food source ;)

((((hugs))))

Y'all are right of course. I'm just well enough to want to do things now, and I try, and it's like ten seconds and I'm out of breath and can't move, and I have gained 10 lbs, and just ugh.

Body: I'm not dead yet. I AM grateful to my body for that today

Food: Going to eat authentic German food...rather than my attempts at recreating things by J's memories bc his Grandma is unable to cook anymore. I have never had it, and am kinda excited.

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Food: Going to eat authentic German food...rather than my attempts at recreating things by J's memories bc his Grandma is unable to cook anymore. I have never had it, and am kinda excited.

I am guessing you are having more than just a beer!

When I was in Chicago talked to a tourist from Holland and I asked if he had been to Berghoff's. He was dumbfounded at the idea of a German restaurant! Never heard of such a thing! lol! 

I hope you enjoyed it. I love a homemade apple strudel! 

Body: I'm actually starting to like my legs. This is very unusual. :) I was wearing a skirt (also unusual) and caught sight of my reflection in a shop window. My legs looked normal! For so long my calves were huge and it was a bit of a shock to see them looking slim. Wow!

Food: Cottage cheese. I've never eaten this in my life until the start of this challenge.

• Like 2

I am guessing you are having more than just a beer!

When I was in Chicago talked to a tourist from Holland and I asked if he had been to Berghoff's. He was dumbfounded at the idea of a German restaurant! Never heard of such a thing! lol! 

I hope you enjoyed it. I love a homemade apple strudel! 

Hah we ended up going to a Mexican restaurant that we go to probably 3x a month instead. He changed his mind at the last minute. Buuuuut I had Enchiladas Suizas and they are sooo yummy :) and then I had a Baileys Irish Cream Coffee with homemade whipped cream from grass fed heavy cream (made by me at home after dinner) so yeah, that was GREAT! Although apparently that gives me a hangover and Jim Beam doesnt....weird? yes. 

Body: I'm actually starting to like my legs. This is very unusual. :) I was wearing a skirt (also unusual) and caught sight of my reflection in a shop window. My legs looked normal! For so long my calves were huge and it was a bit of a shock to see them looking slim. Wow!

Food: Cottage cheese. I've never eaten this in my life until the start of this challenge.

Pix or you are full of shit :tongue: hahahaha I'm glad you are starting to like your legs :love_heart: 

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE (like could eat it everyday) cottage cheese, but it has to be the full fat kind. 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Body: Uhm, I don't know that this a "love" technically, but I went out to watch JJ in the parade today, and wore a tank top with my jeans (first time ever that I wore a tank top outside that wasnt so big to be baggy and hide my fat) and I told myself that confidence is sexy and I didn't care what anyone thought. 

Food: today's food? hmmmm how about we go with the butterscotch pudding that I made day before yesterday that I ate with my chocolate cake (I added chocolate chips and made it with butter instead of oil) and then ate them both together :wub: (when I posted about them the other day, I made them, but hadn't eaten them yet...but yesterday I ate them and today's food was very meh.) 

cakewithpudding_zps19f40fc6.jpg

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Food X Tried avocados for the second time, and they were at least edible,

even if I previously thought they taste horrible. So, it was a nice surprise.

• Like 2

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker